My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

Heaven’s Gate used levels. 

Keith Raniere also used levels. 

The Branch Davidian used messiah. 

Okawa uses messiah (deity). 

North Korea uses deity. 

Scientology uses levels, a messiah and deity. 

Hitler used propaganda of intelligence. 

All of them used cult of personality, traumatic narcissism, and shun anyone who disagrees. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Heaven’s Gate used levels. 

Keith Raniere also used levels. 

The Branch Davidian used messiah. 

Okawa uses messiah (deity). 

North Korea uses deity. 

Scientology uses levels, a messiah and deity. 

Hitler used propaganda of intelligence. 

All of them used cult of personality, traumaic narcissism, and shun anyone who disagrees. 

How does this pertain to the topic at hand ?

If you are the borderless whole (hole) then the only way to appear greater than, more than, higher than, is to appear to split yourself and lessen yourself, into TWO uneven pieces and identify as one of them. But you never actually become one in exclusion of the other. No matter which piece you identify with, the smaller or larger pie piece, you will always feel less than because you are, and because you aren't. 

Youtube Channel  

5 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Do you not feel it's feasible to reach Infinite levels of Intelligence and that you may possibly be a finite form of Infinite Intelligence?  This is going to require you to exit the physical paradigm into the Consciousness paradigm.  

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You took it out of context.   He was talking about when he was in that state of consciousness.  The video is on states of consciousness.  I haven't listened to the whole thing but I'm about half way through.  He is not saying he is a deity- he is saying he has been in states of Infinite Consciousness where if (and this is imaginary)  a human in a normal state of consciousness would observe "him" then it would appear to them that he is a deity.   In truth, in such a state, there could be no others or no other humans because they will all collapse.  So don't take it literally.

Levels & states of consciousness is rhetoric and in this case conjecture. 

16 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I hate to reawaken this thread, but someone just sent me this clip from Leo's latest video and I thought it was fucking amazing 😀

Damn, this guy is carrying some heavy baggage.

The thing is, the stuff he says isn't some newly discovered crazy spiritual insight or achievement. I used to think this stuff was only possible in some DMT trip, but really it's quite ordinary on the path to be honest.

What he talks about in that video is quite usual for 'spiritual people'. The only difference is that he seems to think his trips and experiences are somehow impossible to 'reach' without psychedelics and 'years of work', without 'reaching highest levels'. This is all conceptualization and useless narratives. The trueasure is in letting go of conceptualization and narratives.

Literally just go for a walk in a forest, listen to some music and maybe do some maha mudra or carry a crystal. Visionary and mystical states will come. And that's not even so important. What the real juice is, is the feeling of alignment.

There must be an effortless way.

@Lotus I don't necessarily think he is "bad" right now. Its a mistake to fall into binary thinking that one slice of what a person says or does defines their entire being, and likewise its a mistake to think that one person is above criticism or ridicule no matter what they say, which is the common trope on Actualized.

Making fun of some cringeworthy thing he said doesn't mean that EVERYTHING he has ever said is bullshit, and he has said a lot of stuff I would agree with. In a perfect world we would judge each idea on its own merits, but the problem that Leo is hitting is that the sheer volume of self aggrandizing tripe he comes out, with makes it a chore to parse out from anything more reasonable, so its just becomes a situation where its simply more practical to label him as a dingbat and dismiss him. 

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

It's weird where you're making a lot of content and then you go through phases where nothing comes or where nothing that important comes.  Then you just watch yourself not make content, and life is fine either way.  I wish Leo well.  I miss seeing him work because it inspired me to work too.  It's easier to work when others are too because you can feed off their energy and there's some competitive juices flowing there too which aren't necessarily unhealthy.

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's weird where you're making a lot of content and then you go through phases where nothing comes or where nothing that important comes.  Then you just watch yourself not make content, and life is fine either way.  I wish Leo well.  I miss seeing him work because it inspired me to work too.  It's easier to work when others are too because you can feed off their energy and there's some competitive juices flowing there too which aren't necessarily unhealthy.

First off his metaphysical content is unmatched and I believe complete.    If you want enlightenment that is the channel.  That said - I believe his overuse of psychedelics and his relentless skepticism actually ruined him because after the alien consciousness claim - he fell off the map.  He began to question everything, even himself.    He now realizes the alien consciousness claim is just absurd.  I mean yes - pure Consciousness is not human - for sure- but you can't label as alien either.   It's just ...well..Infinity.  so he had it right to begin with.  Now I think he is stuck in his own self created dilemma from the overuse of psychedelics.   We will probably see more work from him but metaphysically speaking I think all you need has already been put out.   One can listen to that content over and over and glean something new every time.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

"He"? No girls allowed? Leo boys club?

So funny I just noticed that and realized it literally two seconds before you posted it.  Synchronicity? 😀

He/she of course.  Sorry for the bias.

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

First off his metaphysical content is unmatched and I believe complete.    If you want enlightenment that is the channel.  That said - I believe his overuse of psychedelics and his relentless skepticism actually ruined him because after the alien consciousness claim - he fell off the map.  He began to question everything, even himself.    He now realizes the alien consciousness claim is just absurd.  I mean yes - pure Consciousness is not human - for sure- but you can't label as alien either.   It's just ...well..Infinity.  so he had it right to begin with.  Now I think he is stuck in his own self created dilemma from the overuse of psychedelics.   We will probably see more work from him but metaphysically speaking I think all you need has already been put out.   One can listen to that content over and over and glean something new every time.

From my perspective Leo's block is thinking everything needs to be sourced in truth.  That presumption gives way at a certain point on the path in my opinion.  I call this the wobble between the truth vs./and magic duality or truth vs./and imagination duality or truth vs./and mystery duality.  Truth is a construct.  Once you think everything is sourced in truth, you're chasing higher and higher truths and you can come up with nonsense at some point because this rabbit hole has to give way to magic as well.  In other words, truth is too much the mind trying to control things.  Magic is letting things be what they are and relaxing the mind's dictations about filtering things.  I think a wise person knows how to wobble this duality though.  Sometimes it's useful to think in terms of truth, sometimes it's useful to think in terms of magic, sometimes it's useful to (what I call) transcend and not think at all.  Reality doesn't need a thinker to be.  But Leo will never budge on his belief that truth is the guiding principle in spiritual enlightenment, the foundation upon which everything needs to be based on or reduced to.  I went beyond this a few years ago now.  I know that trap, it's a gnarly one.  And although psychedelics are useful on the path, and I've done copious psychedelics, I think it's a precarious presumption that psychedelics are the key to spiritual enlightenment or a source of truth.  Again, we're hung up on this truth thing and sources of truth.  One has to break out of that scaffolding to awake deeper in my opinion.  Consciousness is also a construct, but I'll leave this for another day to write about.  There's a reason I prefer using the word "Awareness" over the word "Consciousness".

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

From my perspective Leo's block is thinking everything needs to be sourced in truth.  That presumption gives way at a certain point on the path in my opinion.  I call this the wobble between the truth vs./and magic duality or truth vs./and imagination duality.  Truth is a construct.

Interesting.  No I don't necessarily agree.  I mean ultimately everything IS Truth.  Truth is all there is.  Falsehood is an illusion existing within Truth - so it too is Truth.  So I don't think that's his block necessarily.   He delves into plenty of mindless content - such as how to get laid.   It seems lately he posts more in the dating section then anywhere else.  I think he has grown tired of spirituality and desires to thrust himself back into the dream.  Perhaps because he wants to clear his mind from all of his own confusion.  I have been there myself (not confused but wanting to lose myself in the dream)...but now I am angling back towards resuming my meditation practices and getting back into spirituality.   Not to find Truth but to dwell with it.   The dream grows tiresome after a while and dwelling in the present moment is a nice reprieve. 

Edited by Robed Mystic