My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

5 hours ago, Iesu said:

Hate is just a form of love that hasn't found a way to manifest itself 

@Lester Retsel has not had an awakening so he will obviously think you are parroting.  Do not worry about it.  He has made a fool of himself already and asked for a ban. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

44 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

@Lester Retsel has not had an awakening so he will obviously think you are parroting.  Do not worry about it.  He has made a fool of himself already and asked for a ban. 

If you were awake you would have compassion for those who get triggered. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

43 minutes ago, Iesu said:

@Robed Mystic

If you were awake you would realize that's not that case 

I don't claim to be anything other than Joseph Maynor.  What I don't like are my friends or people on the development work/spiritual enlightenment path being treated badly by spiritual egos who have demonstrated that again and again.  If we want to be compassionate, that starts with real conduct not conceptual ideas/talk or virtue signaling.   Fake gurus abound, but scatter like dust when their selfish conduct is called into question.  A fake guru triggering someone is not the same as a legit guru triggering someone.  A legit guru has compassion for the person they're triggering and is there to help them integrate things afterward.  A fake guru just wants to one-up others and feel superior like a narcissist does and will drop the person they triggered due to lack of genuine compassion or interest in helping that person.  A fake guru is thinking about themselves, shoring up their own sense of absent self-worth and significance, by faking to be above others any way they can get away with.  These people don't help spiritual communities and give them a bad name, online or otherwise.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Indisguise said:

How can people say "if you were awake you would [...]" with a straight face?

❤️ This tells me you're awake.  Of course, delete this word too, it's dangerous and unnecessary.  Heidegger would write being and then put an x through it.  It's a way of using the word and then removing it.  Awake is one of those words too.  Derrida did this crossing-out technique with every word.  We're misled by words and become prisoner to them, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be used.  They should, but they should be retracted too -- given and then taken away in the same gesture.  Most people who cling to being awake are asleep and don't yet even realize it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I hate to reawaken this thread, but someone just sent me this clip from Leo's latest video and I thought it was fucking amazing 😀

BelovedInnocentGopher-size_restricted.thumb.gif.2119390fb39b515db9c829f9b35d4b09.gif

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.