My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

Infinite consciousness has become conscious of things, or a self which is separate of infinite consciousness has become conscious of things?

What's the dif? 

The fact that you still decipher a difference is disturbing.   Not two.

Edited by Robed Mystic

40 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

What's the dif? 

Delusion.

Consciousness is infinite. 

40 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The fact that you still decipher a difference is disturbing.   Not two. 

19 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Actually I have become directly conscious of the very things taught there

Deflection.

Spiritual Misleadership

@Robed Mystic

When you play chess, do you randomly just rearrange the pieces when you'd like?  Do you randomly take pieces that offend you and aren't fairly won? Even if this were a game of stategy, of one side against another, which it isn't, isn't the point to do your best and have fun? What would happen if the game was fun and not one of one upmanship?

Youtube Channel  

36 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Robed Mystic

When you play chess, do you randomly just rearrange the pieces when you'd like?  Do you randomly take pieces that offend you and aren't fairly won? Even if this were a game of stategy, of one side against another, which it isn't, isn't the point to do your best and have fun? What would happen if the game was fun and not one of one upmanship?

Are you feeling bad because I got the best of your mentor?  Don't feel bad.  He just can't really play that well yet.  But we'll get him there. Maybe some type of instructional Chess where they show you the moves ahead of time might help him.

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Are you feeling bad because I got the best of your mentor?  Don't feel bad.  He just can't really play that well yet.  But we'll get him there. Maybe some type of instructional Chess where they show you the moves ahead of time might help him.

Think about what she's actually asking.  

13 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

🤦‍♀️

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Is this is a meeting with my psychiatrist? Get me ready in the future so I can at least try to find out what's wrong with me before the meeting.

You are never going to be ready or willing for honesty or reflection. 

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

🤦‍♀️

Well... if you ever actually answered a direct question I could have a dialogue with you.  But you are what you call a dancer.  You're afraid to address anything head on.   That's been your problem your entire life.  Addressing anything head on.   You just want to dance around everything all the time.  I guess it works - but I won't ever be able to hold a real debate with you - because beating around the bush ain't my cup of tea.

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well... if you ever actually answered a direct question I could have a dialogue with you.  But you are what you call a dancer.  You're afraid to address anything head on.  

You're one of the saddest people I've come across in my life. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You're one of the saddest people I've come across in my life. 

Perhaps if you were enlightened you would be sad too.  Sad that it is just a figment of imagination.   But happy that you realized it.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic Let's say there is a princess held captive by a huge fire-breathing dragon... And you're the knight supposed to save her. You arrive to the cave and see the dragon. You experience fear and would like to run away.

Fight the dragon or run away & hide?

There must be an effortless way.