My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

t's easy for the other (or others) to say "dial down your ego" from the perspective of their ego of course.  The critical point to understand is: They're assuming they're not coming from a place of ego, but from a place of truth.  Unfortunately for them, this presumption lacks foundation from my point of view or perspective.  This is a long conversation too, I'm just sharing the conclusion of that conversation here in brief, from my point of view.  I don't buy the crap anymore.  To presume you're always at a higher level than me is obnoxious and ridiculous.  That's not reasonable for me to accept, especially after I've integrated the fruits or expertise you have that actually has value for me.  I don't think Leo is the highest teacher in spiritual enlightenment.  He's good for what he's good for as a sharer on the path just like the rest of us.  Don't overestimate or underestimate or undervalue yourself.  You have to be wise here on your own.  Good judgment is not a matter of logic alone.  And nobody can be a good judge for you.  You have to do this work yourself on some level, and take responsibility to do it both on your own and as commiserating with/relating with community.   You have to be humble on some level on the path as well as confident.  That's the bigger picture.  Arrogance only goes so far.  This idea that I'm always right, I'm better than everyone, I'm smarter than everyone.  You can see how this is unsustainable and has to be moved beyond at some point on the higher path.  I understand what's going on here so I'm not saying this is all ego, part of it is integration of the Divine Masculine too, which is healthy.  So I don't want to mix reviews so to speak.  This is a multi-faceted conversation or topic or issue of conversation.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 3/17/2022 at 11:20 PM, Forza21 said:

The point of this threat is NOT to demonize Leo, although it may sound this way. The point of this threat is NOT to justify myself, or blame anyone else. As many of you know, i have big issue with the latest insights, but i DO NOT blame actualize.org! In fact, i consider it, as a great lesson to be learned.

The point of this topic is to have honest and open discussion. I've noticed some "red flags" of Leo teachings. If i'm wrong with anything, just write your opinion. 

1) Leo claims that he surpasses anyone with his level of awaking. I've never seen any other spiritual guru do that. If anything, they always say, they are not better anyhow.
2) Lately, Leo, started to call tools of spiritual growth, such as meditation and yoga, as "useless", he only puts psychedelics on pedestal.  Isn't it too radical?
3) Leo started to use the term "solipsism" lately. I've seen a post from 2019, and he calls "solipsism" a bad map, and now he uses it all the time. No other spiritual guru do that, as it may be misleading. I think this might be also my case.
4) Leo bans his mods, who have different way of teaching.  I don't think someone that "radical open-minded"(as he claims himself to be)would do that.
5) Leo's answers on the forum aren't so loving and compassionate, i would say, they are rather harsh, to say at least. If anything, this work should make you more humble, shouldn't it?
6) Leo shits on "no-duality", "no-self", "neo-advaita" teachings, even though i believe it's core foundation for enlightenment.
7)There are a lot of people who seeks help after psychological breakdown, who are even suicidal ( yeah, it was my case too, even though i was mentally stable person)I know it may be just correlation, because mentally unstable people often seeks help in spirituality, but it's still some point to consider.

Now when i look back, i think i might have put too much trust in him, or anyone else. From now on, i shall trust only my feelings and if it resonates with me.  I think it's a lesson to be learned. 

What do you think?

On 3/18/2022 at 6:17 PM, Orb said:

@Isomorphic this is the genius of Leo, he claims that he has a teaching, but this is just a defense mechanism. 

If you cornered him and told him all his stuff is bs and that people have commited suicide from what hes said, then he'll make it about the "teachings" or call it the "work". 

You see how he distances himself from responsibility by doing this? 

There's no teaching to integrate. 

This is all my opinion here and I'm only being blunt because I think it's important to highlight these things, may he be well and at peace 🙏.

On 3/18/2022 at 10:39 AM, Blessed2 said:

@Forza21 Yeah, I started recognizing what's wrong after I had a really bad trip, and had to spend time at psych ward and take antipsychotics. It was a really hard and painful experience, though I'm starting to appreciate it because of how much insight it gave me.

What the bad trip and psychological crisis 'brought up' (quite violently and brutally, but effectively) was pretty much the very fundamentals of egoic mind-activity / monkey mind, supression and aversion. As this stuff was uncovering and insight came, it was more and more clear why I didn't feel so good about Leo's "teachings", and why the bad trip manifested.

I just started seeing so much non-sense, suppression, aversion, and egoic mind-activity in general that it was only a matter of time that I was done with Actualized. First I unfollowed the youtube channel, and after Phil left the forum, I left too.

One example comes to mind, this "survival" that is so often mentioned / believed. There is no survival in direct experience. It does not take a lot of morning meditation to absolutely demolish this notion of "survival" and the philosophy / ideology of it. But some keeps supresssing and averting and thus this non-sense is kept running. Think what would happen to the politics and the sex and sexuality related beliefs of Actualized.org if only this belief "survival" would be let go. They would be done and gone.

A book that was quite helpful for me in sorting these things out, was Communion with God by Neale Donald Walsch. You might want to check it out. I might be doing an in-depth look at this book on here at some point, I wanna share it's wisdom because IMO it's so useful and clarifying. 

On 3/18/2022 at 12:19 AM, WhiteOwl said:

I liked his videos that are made 7 years ago about "standard" self help stuff like self-esteem, productivity etc. He had a nice energy to him. 

I started mostly reading other authors myself (people from his booklist, i thank him for that), so i never followed him that closely.

I have though been a passive spectator looking for advice on the actualized forum (i only went because of a few people who are here, so thats great), and i think its a bit sad to see the transformation he has taken. 

I respect the work he put in to help people to begin with, but doing psychedelics at that level looks very damaging, and he has lost all spark if you ask me. And his comments were straight out repulsive a lot of the time. I mean doing 5MEO 15 days in a row? 

Most of the great teachers from his booklist and who he got most of his material from, used their whole life studying consciousness and existence. Most if not all didn't do psychedelics (peter ralston, rupert spira, eckhart tolle, david hawkin etc). 

And now he is a relatively young guy in his 30s advocating that 5MEO is THAT important. Its scary. Dude did his first mushrooms only 5 years ago. 

The psychedelics experiences i have had, i sometimes did with a "shaman" or a guide, and the consensus was always to wait at least a few month before your next trip to integrate etc. 

I heard him say at some point (might be way higher now) that he has 150 trips, while having a video from only 5 years ago about his first mushroom trip. Thats apeshit crazy.

He also said himself that he doesn't like to be social and as far as i know he doesn't have kids etc. Is this the person who will teach people about love and oneness?

This turned into a rant lol. Sorry about that, it wanted to get out. I thank him for his contribution but it went WAY too far from my little perspective.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/58508-leo’s-beautiful-endless-wonderland/#comment-789923

I posted this and got banned lmfao 😂😂😂😂

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

58 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

t's easy for the other (or others) to say "dial down your ego" from the perspective of their ego of course.  The critical point to understand is: They're assuming they're not coming from a place of ego, but from a place of truth.  Unfortunately for them, this presumption lacks foundation from my point of view or perspective.  This is a long conversation too, I'm just sharing the conclusion of that conversation here in brief, from my point of view.  I don't buy the crap anymore.  To presume you're always at a higher level than me is obnoxious and ridiculous.  That's not reasonable for me to accept, especially after I've integrated the fruits or expertise you have that actually has value for me.  I don't think Leo is the highest teacher in spiritual enlightenment.  He's good for what he's good for as a sharer on the path just like the rest of us.  Don't overestimate or underestimate or undervalue yourself.  You have to be wise here on your own.  Good judgment is not a matter of logic alone.  And nobody can be a good judge for you.  You have to do this work yourself on some level, and take responsibility to do it both on your own and as commiserating with/relating with community.   You have to be humble on some level on the path as well as confident.  That's the bigger picture.  Arrogance only goes so far.  This idea that I'm always right, I'm better than everyone, I'm smarter than everyone.  You can see how this is unsustainable and has to be moved beyond at some point on the higher path.  I understand what's going on here so I'm not saying this is all ego, part of it is integration of the Divine Masculine too, which is healthy.  So I don't want to mix reviews so to speak.  This is a multi-faceted conversation or topic or issue of conversation.

Indeed but I've seen that he has changed - he's much less active but when he is he strives to show humility.   I'm not defending him I just see a change in the arrogant attitude.   

43 minutes ago, James123 said:

You would probably not be banned now.  I don't think he even gives two craps anymore who says what.  You would still be there.  Actually - I can reinstate you if you want.  We welcome you as long as you don't break the guidelines.  He won't say anything and if he does ill talk to him. 

17 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

We welcome you as long as you don't break the guidelines

Denial. 

On 7/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Phil said:

Input into GPT:

The following thread was made by a self proclaimed teacher of nonduality about a volunteer moderator being demoted for affirming a member’s questioning of the duality in one of the teacher’s videos entitled Why You Avoid The Truth. The teacher made this thread because the moderator said that there aren’t separate selves is already the case, and the actuality of reality is that ‘all’ is unconditional love:

I regret to inform you guys that I made the decision to demote Nahm from being a Mod. Since he is one of the biggest members of this community I know plenty of you may be upset by this, so here's my explanation:

I have noticed over the last few years that Nahm's posts/advices were becoming more and more out of touch with people. Like he was talking at them or through them, not meeting people at the level they were at. Often his posts were cryptic and ambiguous to the point of confusion. I made several private messages to him about this over a year ago, hoping that he would see the problem and correct it. His posts and replies were becoming so out of touch at times that even I had trouble understanding him. It felt more and more like he was communicate from inside his own spiritual bubble, unable to see how his posts were failing to land with normal people, or even myself. Often I would read one of his posts and just have no idea what he was trying to say or how it would help. And if I fail to understand a post, I know 90%+ of others will not understand it or be helped by it. This failure to understand is not from lack of consciousness but from the style in which Nahm chooses to express himself. The issue isn't that Nahm is not a developed or conscious guy, but the obscure and nonsensical way he communicates.

I turned I blind eye to this for several years, hoping it would correct itself naturally. Unfortunately it has gotten worse. The parroting of neo-Advaita platitudes in response to people's relative questions and problems has become too much, especially recently. When I explained this problem to Nahm via PM and tried to communicate with him about correcting it, he started to spout those same vapid neo-Advaita platitudes at me. This is not the kind of communication I can stomach from my Mods. It also became clear to me that he was not interested nor capable of changing his ways. Nor do I want to force him to change his ways if he doesn't do so of his own recognizance. The issue here being that platitudes such as "there is no you" or "that is just a thought" do not help people and in fact start to do the opposite. I do not like neo-Advaita style teachings and I do not want this forum to turn into the kind of place where some normie asks a straight forward question and the response is something like, "There is no you, that's just a thought, there is no one to awaken." These kinds of teachings do not lead to the God-realization I am trying to guide people towards.

With that said, I have no personal ill feelings towards Nahm. He's got many wonderful qualities, most of all is his big heart. I have met him in-person and he's a great guy to hang out with. I know he's coming from good intentions, but his style of teaching nonduality simply does not align with what I am trying to teach about God-realization and the future direction of Actualized.org teachings about awakening. I know many of you love Nahm and I know he has helped many of you in various ways. I appreciate that and his service to this community since the forum's inception back in 2016. Unfortunately he can longer be a Mod and the situation may devolve to the point where I have to ask him to leave this forum entirely because he keeps parroting the same neo-Advaita platitudes in every situation and I don't know how much more of that I can tolerate. Honestly, I've been tolerating it for months already. I tried to turn a blind eye to it because he has a long history here, he's helped many people here, I consider him a friend, and many of you guys look up to him. But it's just clear to me that this is not going to work out long term because our styles are so different. What he teaches is not what I teach. And I am okay with that to some degree -- not everyone has to agree with me or teach spirituality like me -- but the vacuous neo-Advaita talk has become too much recently. This is a great example of the problem of conflating relative and absolute matters to the point of disconnect with the normal people. When a store clerk asks you to pay the bill, the proper response is not, "There is no one who can pay the bill, and no bill to pay."

I know some will be upset by this and will disagree with my decision here. So, whatever your feelings are about this situation -- good or bad -- share them here or forever hold your peace. We will not be able to move on from this until the air has been cleared. So take the time to do that now.

I'm sorry it has come to this. I wish Nahm the best. Nahm, I sincerely thank you for your years of service to this community. Really. You put in so much of your heart into this. And we all saw that.

Attached is a screenshot of my last communication with Nahm on this matter so that you understand why I made the decision I did:

https://i.imgur.com/3WKAELm.jpeg

This was not a decision I wanted to make.

Note: do not attack each other over this.”

(Input into GPT)

If this teacher were to introspect, what might be found?

GPT:

If the teacher were to introspect, they might discover a few things:

Ego attachment: The teacher may realize that their decision to demote Nahm was influenced by their own ego attachment and need for control. They might see that they wanted the community to align more with their own teachings and were not open to diverse perspectives, even from someone who has been a valuable member for years.

Lack of empathy: Upon reflection, the teacher might recognize that they failed to empathize with Nahm and understand his perspective. They might acknowledge that Nahm's style of communication, although not resonating with everyone, still had its own value and had helped many people in the community.

Inflexibility: The teacher might realize that they were being inflexible in their approach to teaching. They were focused on their own teachings and did not allow for different styles or perspectives to coexist within the community. Their insistence on a particular way of expressing nonduality limited the growth and diversity of ideas within the forum.

Failure to address concerns openly: Upon introspection, the teacher might realize that they did not openly discuss their concerns with Nahm in a respectful and constructive manner. Instead, they allowed their frustrations to build up over time, resulting in a sudden demotion. They might acknowledge that better communication and dialogue could have resolved the issues more effectively.

Bias towards their own teachings: The teacher might come to understand that their decision to demote Nahm was partly influenced by their bias towards their own teachings. They were focused on guiding people towards "God-realization" and felt that Nahm's approach, rooted in neo-Advaita teachings, was not aligned with their vision. They might recognize the need to be more open-minded and inclusive in their approach to spirituality.

Introspection can lead to personal growth and the recognition of one's own limitations and biases. It can help the teacher understand the impact of their decisions on the community and potentially lead to a more inclusive and diverse environment for spiritual exploration.

Input into GPT:

Does there seem to be any manipulation in that thread?

GPT

Based on the information provided in the thread, it is difficult to definitively determine if there is manipulation involved. However, there are a few aspects that could potentially indicate a manipulative behavior:

One-sided portrayal: The thread presents only the teacher's perspective and paints Nahm's posts and replies in a negative light. The teacher highlights Nahm's communication style as cryptic, confusing, and out of touch, without offering any specific examples or allowing Nahm to explain his approach. This one-sided portrayal can be manipulative as it shapes the narrative to support the teacher's decision and potentially influences others' opinions.

Discrediting through labeling: The teacher repeatedly refers to Nahm's teachings as "vacuous neo-Advaita talk" and "vapid neo-Advaita platitudes." This language not only dismisses Nahm's perspective but also attempts to label his teachings as lacking depth or value. It can be a manipulative tactic to discredit someone's views without engaging in a substantive discussion.

Appeal to authority: The teacher mentions their own teachings and the direction they want the forum to take, positioning themselves as the authority on spirituality and God-realization. This appeal to authority can subtly manipulate others into aligning with the teacher's viewpoint and dismissing alternative perspectives, like Nahm's.

Emotional manipulation: The teacher expresses regret, emphasizes their personal disappointment, and acknowledges Nahm's positive qualities to mitigate potential backlash. This emotional appeal can manipulate the community members into sympathizing with the teacher and potentially accepting the decision without critical examination.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Yeah you might be another story 🙂

but something tells me you are glad it happened.

Afterall you have your own community now.

however if you wanted back I would unban you - though it seems you two would just end up at odds again.

Edited by Robed Mystic

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Interesting.  Yes he was totally wrong in the way he did it.   Had he communicated with you better and throughout time - the two of you would have had a better relationship like in the beginning and modifications on both sides could have been made possible- also enabling your survival as a mod.   But why he did it - I totally get it.    I feel you were way off in left field with the constant reiterating of no self - when it is not the only facet there is to awakening and the emphasis you put on it almost took away from the other facets- also it got to the point where it just got tiresome.   Your inability to shift between duality and non-duality grew frustrating for me as well, and it was painful to watch.  But now you have your own community and you can do as you wish.  And I wish it and you well.

Edited by Robed Mystic

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yeah you might be another story 🙂

but something tells me you are glad it happened.

Afterall you have your own community now.

however if you wanted back I would unban you - though it seems you too would just end up at odds again.

Same denial, same manipulation.

On 7/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Phil said:

Input into GPT:

The following thread was made by a self proclaimed teacher of nonduality about a volunteer moderator being demoted for affirming a member’s questioning of the duality in one of the teacher’s videos entitled Why You Avoid The Truth. The teacher made this thread because the moderator said that there aren’t separate selves is already the case, and the actuality of reality is that ‘all’ is unconditional love:

I regret to inform you guys that I made the decision to demote Nahm from being a Mod. Since he is one of the biggest members of this community I know plenty of you may be upset by this, so here's my explanation:

I have noticed over the last few years that Nahm's posts/advices were becoming more and more out of touch with people. Like he was talking at them or through them, not meeting people at the level they were at. Often his posts were cryptic and ambiguous to the point of confusion. I made several private messages to him about this over a year ago, hoping that he would see the problem and correct it. His posts and replies were becoming so out of touch at times that even I had trouble understanding him. It felt more and more like he was communicate from inside his own spiritual bubble, unable to see how his posts were failing to land with normal people, or even myself. Often I would read one of his posts and just have no idea what he was trying to say or how it would help. And if I fail to understand a post, I know 90%+ of others will not understand it or be helped by it. This failure to understand is not from lack of consciousness but from the style in which Nahm chooses to express himself. The issue isn't that Nahm is not a developed or conscious guy, but the obscure and nonsensical way he communicates.

I turned I blind eye to this for several years, hoping it would correct itself naturally. Unfortunately it has gotten worse. The parroting of neo-Advaita platitudes in response to people's relative questions and problems has become too much, especially recently. When I explained this problem to Nahm via PM and tried to communicate with him about correcting it, he started to spout those same vapid neo-Advaita platitudes at me. This is not the kind of communication I can stomach from my Mods. It also became clear to me that he was not interested nor capable of changing his ways. Nor do I want to force him to change his ways if he doesn't do so of his own recognizance. The issue here being that platitudes such as "there is no you" or "that is just a thought" do not help people and in fact start to do the opposite. I do not like neo-Advaita style teachings and I do not want this forum to turn into the kind of place where some normie asks a straight forward question and the response is something like, "There is no you, that's just a thought, there is no one to awaken." These kinds of teachings do not lead to the God-realization I am trying to guide people towards.

With that said, I have no personal ill feelings towards Nahm. He's got many wonderful qualities, most of all is his big heart. I have met him in-person and he's a great guy to hang out with. I know he's coming from good intentions, but his style of teaching nonduality simply does not align with what I am trying to teach about God-realization and the future direction of Actualized.org teachings about awakening. I know many of you love Nahm and I know he has helped many of you in various ways. I appreciate that and his service to this community since the forum's inception back in 2016. Unfortunately he can longer be a Mod and the situation may devolve to the point where I have to ask him to leave this forum entirely because he keeps parroting the same neo-Advaita platitudes in every situation and I don't know how much more of that I can tolerate. Honestly, I've been tolerating it for months already. I tried to turn a blind eye to it because he has a long history here, he's helped many people here, I consider him a friend, and many of you guys look up to him. But it's just clear to me that this is not going to work out long term because our styles are so different. What he teaches is not what I teach. And I am okay with that to some degree -- not everyone has to agree with me or teach spirituality like me -- but the vacuous neo-Advaita talk has become too much recently. This is a great example of the problem of conflating relative and absolute matters to the point of disconnect with the normal people. When a store clerk asks you to pay the bill, the proper response is not, "There is no one who can pay the bill, and no bill to pay."

I know some will be upset by this and will disagree with my decision here. So, whatever your feelings are about this situation -- good or bad -- share them here or forever hold your peace. We will not be able to move on from this until the air has been cleared. So take the time to do that now.

I'm sorry it has come to this. I wish Nahm the best. Nahm, I sincerely thank you for your years of service to this community. Really. You put in so much of your heart into this. And we all saw that.

Attached is a screenshot of my last communication with Nahm on this matter so that you understand why I made the decision I did:

https://i.imgur.com/3WKAELm.jpeg

This was not a decision I wanted to make.

Note: do not attack each other over this.”

(Input into GPT)

If this teacher were to introspect, what might be found?

GPT:

If the teacher were to introspect, they might discover a few things:

Ego attachment: The teacher may realize that their decision to demote Nahm was influenced by their own ego attachment and need for control. They might see that they wanted the community to align more with their own teachings and were not open to diverse perspectives, even from someone who has been a valuable member for years.

Lack of empathy: Upon reflection, the teacher might recognize that they failed to empathize with Nahm and understand his perspective. They might acknowledge that Nahm's style of communication, although not resonating with everyone, still had its own value and had helped many people in the community.

Inflexibility: The teacher might realize that they were being inflexible in their approach to teaching. They were focused on their own teachings and did not allow for different styles or perspectives to coexist within the community. Their insistence on a particular way of expressing nonduality limited the growth and diversity of ideas within the forum.

Failure to address concerns openly: Upon introspection, the teacher might realize that they did not openly discuss their concerns with Nahm in a respectful and constructive manner. Instead, they allowed their frustrations to build up over time, resulting in a sudden demotion. They might acknowledge that better communication and dialogue could have resolved the issues more effectively.

Bias towards their own teachings: The teacher might come to understand that their decision to demote Nahm was partly influenced by their bias towards their own teachings. They were focused on guiding people towards "God-realization" and felt that Nahm's approach, rooted in neo-Advaita teachings, was not aligned with their vision. They might recognize the need to be more open-minded and inclusive in their approach to spirituality.

Introspection can lead to personal growth and the recognition of one's own limitations and biases. It can help the teacher understand the impact of their decisions on the community and potentially lead to a more inclusive and diverse environment for spiritual exploration.

Input into GPT:

Does there seem to be any manipulation in that thread?

GPT

Based on the information provided in the thread, it is difficult to definitively determine if there is manipulation involved. However, there are a few aspects that could potentially indicate a manipulative behavior:

One-sided portrayal: The thread presents only the teacher's perspective and paints Nahm's posts and replies in a negative light. The teacher highlights Nahm's communication style as cryptic, confusing, and out of touch, without offering any specific examples or allowing Nahm to explain his approach. This one-sided portrayal can be manipulative as it shapes the narrative to support the teacher's decision and potentially influences others' opinions.

Discrediting through labeling: The teacher repeatedly refers to Nahm's teachings as "vacuous neo-Advaita talk" and "vapid neo-Advaita platitudes." This language not only dismisses Nahm's perspective but also attempts to label his teachings as lacking depth or value. It can be a manipulative tactic to discredit someone's views without engaging in a substantive discussion.

Appeal to authority: The teacher mentions their own teachings and the direction they want the forum to take, positioning themselves as the authority on spirituality and God-realization. This appeal to authority can subtly manipulate others into aligning with the teacher's viewpoint and dismissing alternative perspectives, like Nahm's.

Emotional manipulation: The teacher expresses regret, emphasizes their personal disappointment, and acknowledges Nahm's positive qualities to mitigate potential backlash. This emotional appeal can manipulate the community members into sympathizing with the teacher and potentially accepting the decision without critical examination.

18 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Interesting.  Yes he was totally wrong in the way he did it.   Had he communicated with you better and throughout time - the two of you would have had a better relationship like in the beginning and modifications on both sides could have been made possible- also enabling your survival as a mod.   But why he did it - I totally get it.    I feel you were way off in left field with the constant reiterating of no self - when it is not the only facet there is to awakening and the emphasis you put on it almost took away from the other facets- also it got to the point where it just got tiresome.   Your inability to shift between duality and non-dualiry grew frustrating for me as well, and it was painful to watch.  But now you have your own community and you can do as you wish.  And I wish it and you well.

Same. 

https://www.britannica.com/science/confirmation-bias

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You would probably not be banned now.  I don't think he even gives two craps anymore who says what.  You would still be there.  Actually - I can reinstate you if you want.  We welcome you as long as you don't break the guidelines.  He won't say anything and if he does ill talk to him. 

I always stayed within the guidelines and disrespect anyone. Ego is like a mirror what you do other you are actually doing/seeing yourself. Open my account and I can be back.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Crazy seeing all those old users lol.

Good timessss.

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

I always stayed within the guidelines and disrespect anyone. Ego is like a mirror what you do other you are actually doing/seeing yourself. Open my account and I can be back.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good timessss.

Welcome back.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thank you.

No worries brother.   We go way back and you will always be dear to me.  And I know you have had legit awakenings.  Whether on psychedelics or not I can't remember but I think you had both.  Anyways - you knew what's up.  You were one of the few.    Love you brother.

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No worries brother.   We go way back and you will always be dear to me.  And I know you have had legit awakenings.  Whether on psychedelics or not I can't remember but I think you had both.  Anyways - you knew what's up.  You were one of the few.    Love you brother.

Thank you very much brother. However, what you say is not mine, actually and literally your beauty. Love you too brother.❤️🙏

I have a problem dealing with people who want to tell me what to believe.  I don't respond to that well.  That's really a bad way to interface with me.  You have to be more considerate and curious as to what I believe if you want to have a conversation with me.  It's with me -- not at me.  I don't take anyone as an authority in the first instance.  This pushy I'm gonna tell you the truth attitude, I can see right through that and I don't like it.  I understand some people might resonate with someone's expertise, but for someone who's been there done that it doesn't work.  It comes across as limited and controlling and disrespectful to me.  You're talking to me, right?  I have some experience and expertise in these matters too.  I think we forget who we're talking to or we don't know due to barriers created by technology.  This is actually not a problem, it's what caused me to grow as much as I have.  I trust my path in the first instance.  I'm open to hearing someone's argument or point of view if they present with a gentle, respectful, sharing touch.  Those conditions are best for influencing.  There's a reason why we have such a protocol in higher debate where we take pains to create a social rule set that allows people to cut through the BS when exchanging ideas.  It's a social glue that permits truth-leaning discourse so that everyone involved can make up their own minds too.  Very Stage Orange on up the Spiral.

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I have a problem dealing with people who want to tell me what to believe.  I don't respond to that well.  That's really a bad way to interface with me.  You have to be more considerate and curious as to what I believe if you want to have a conversation with me.  It's with me -- not at me.  I don't take anyone as an authority in the first instance.  This pushy I'm gonna tell you the truth attitude, I can see right through that and I don't like it.  I understand some people might resonate with someone's expertise, but for someone who's been there done that it doesn't work.  It comes across as limited and controlling and disrespectful to me.  You're talking to me, right?  I have some experience and expertise in these matters too.  I think we forget who we're talking to or we don't know due to barriers created by technology.  This is actually not a problem, it's what caused me to grow as much as I have.  I trust my path in the first instance.  I'm open to hearing someone's argument or point of view if they present with a gentle, respectful, sharing touch.  Those conditions are best for influencing.  There's a reason why we have such a protocol in higher debate where we take pains to create a social rule set that allows people to cut through the BS when exchanging ideas.  It's a social glue that permits truth-leaning discourse so that everyone involved can make up their own minds too.  Very Stage Orange on up the Spiral.

If anyone who says that I know, or I is so forward as pushy, run away. He/she is deluded.