My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Imagine.

you don't need to operate this way.  I know how difficult that is to believe.  But dropping everything you're holding onto would be pure relief.  More than you think possible.  Really. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

you don't need to operate this way.  I know how difficult that is to believe.  But dropping everything you're holding onto would be pure relief.  More than you think possible.  Really. 

Ok...what am i holding onto exactly?  I think you should actually go into psychology...you're quite talented!

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Ok...what I am holding onto exactly?  I think you should actually go into psychology...you're quite talented!

You don't need to ask me that, you know better than I do.  You're desperately hiding what you feel to be your unworthiness.  And you're holding onto what you believe covers it.  

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You don't need to ask me that, you know better than I do.  You're desperately hiding what you feel to be your unworthiness.  And you're holding onto what you believe covers it.  

Bingo!  You get the prize.  And if that's actually true I'm too dumb to realize it.  Maybe you nailed me.  I don't know.  Hopefully I can fit in a hug somewhere.   You're not perfect either.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Bingo!  You get the prize.  And if that's actually true I'm too dumb to realize it.  Maybe you nailed me.  I don't know.  Hopefully I can can fit in a hug somewhere.   You're not perfect either.

All you have to do is give it up.  Surrender.  It's so much easier than you think it is.  The fear you feel is a tiger that is not actually in the room with you.  I sincerely hope you do.  It will blow your actual mind. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

All you have to do is give it up.  Surrender.  It's so much easier than you think it is.  The fear you feel is a tiger that is not actually in the room with you.  I sincerely hope you do.  It will blow your actual mind. 

I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's your turn now.  And I actualyl don't know where to begin.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Don't worry about me.  That would be deflection right now.  Say what you're really afraid of. 

Oh no we are going to do this.  Don't be shy.   Your feelings of unworthiness go way deeper than mine.  Way way deeper.  You were born without even the good graces of good  looks - which imlmediately put you behind the eight ball.  And then your inability to even talk with the opposite sex was the dagger in the heart.

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh no we are going to do this.  Don't be shy.   Your feelings of unworthiness go way deeper than mine.  Way way deeper.  You were born without even the good grades of looks - which immediately put you behind the eight ball.  And then your inability to even talk with the opposite sex was the dagger in the heart.

Why don't you ask me some questions instead of making assumptions?  I'll de dead honest.  Ask me a straitforward question that you would be afraid to answer. 

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh no we are going to do this.  Don't be shy.   Your feelings of unworthiness go way deeper than mine.  Way way deeper.  You were born without even the good graces of good  looks - which imlmediately put you behind the eight ball.  And then your inability to even talk with the opposite sex was the dagger in the heart.

So this is your admission, if I understand correctly?  You're just switching yourself out for me in this version.  You are so close, just open up and say what you really want to say.  I guarantee you nobody will think any less of you.  I promise you this.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Why don't you ask me some questions instead of making assumptions?  I'll de dead honest.  Ask me a straitforward question that you would be afraid to answer. 

You made assumptions of me.  I'm just following suit.

You made assumptions of me.  I'm just following suit.

I have been trying to ask you honest questions, but let's try something different.  Just ask me some questions.  Really.  I will answer anything honestly, I have nothing to hide.

I have been trying to ask you honest questions, but let's try something different.  Just ask me some questions.  Really.  I will answer anything honestly, I have nothing to hide.

Why do you find such interest with me anyway?  Because I'm an old man on a forum with young bucks?  Or because I've awakened and you know that I have?  I'm here to help guide you toward awakening.  That's honestly my sole purpose on these spiritual forums.   If there is anything I can offer i will.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Why do you find such interest with me anyway?  Because I'm an old man on a forum with young bucks?  Or because I've awakened and you know that I have?

Because I feel for you, and I want to help.  Let's do this.  Hit me with the question you would be terrified to answer honestly. 

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

1.  What makes you happy?  Have you found happiness in everyday life?  If not what do you do to keep yourself happy?

2.  Do you need "other" to make you content or do you find peace within yourself?

3.  Do you have any interest in spirituality and metaphysics?

Edited by Robed Mystic

1.  Art, music, connecting with people, laughing, books, movies, a smile from a new crush...

2. I can't do anything "myself" I can't even exist without everything else being exactly the way it is.

3.  Yes, absolutely.

Well, 2 is a problem.  That's the most common problem of them all.  We must find  peace being alone - or else we cannot please another.