My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

And you clearly have your own issues.

It's foul play to bring up her disorder to try to make her look bad.  How many issues do you have?   I see the games you play.  You lack empathy.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's foul play to bring up her disorder to try to make her look bad.  How many issues do you have?   I see the games you play.  You lack empathy.

Lmao bruh chill everyone has issues , you for example you dont do the work , mentally masturbate and worships Spinoza. 

If you read the teachings here in the tools and the meditation section you will stop posting crap useless content ,moaning, arguing, debating ,fighting, asserting yourself posts and you will stop worshiping Spinoza

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I agree.   I think it was unnecessary to bring up my disorder especially since I act relatively reasonable on this forum and keep to myself most of the time.  I'm not harming anyone.  It was an attack on me and my reasonability and ability to reason since I have schizophrenia.  It hurt.  I think I'm a reasonable person with a kind heart.  

5 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I agree.   I think it was unnecessary to bring up my disorder especially since I act relatively reasonable on this forum and keep to myself most of the time.  I'm not harming anyone.  It was an attack on me and my reasonability and ability to reason since I have schizophrenia.  It hurt.  I think I'm a reasonable person with a kind heart.  

Wdym bring your disorder what is that? 

You and spinoza worshiper acting like 2 little baby victims who get triggered by literally any comment that hurt your entitled fragile pathetic ego both of you are like looking for any kind of empathy bec you dont value yourselves grow up and stop crying lmao

Seriously wtf did he say he said nothing lmao 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

You and spinoza worshiper acting like 2 little baby victims who get triggered by literally any comment that hurt your entitled fragile pathetic ego both of you are like looking for any kind of empathy bec you dont value yourselves grow up and stop crying lmao

You sound like a kid yourself so this is rich.

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This comment is inappropriate as usual.  I think you should be less of an asshole.  Work on that one Lester.  Your threads on Leo and Actualized alone on here could put a shrink to work for the rest of their life.  Don't accuse people of having mental illness, you're not qualified to make that assessment.  I don't know why you always need to take a punch to the balls in your comments.  You get away with it because nobody else goes there.  You're kind of a bully.  

No one is an asshole here except you stop moaning and playing the victim grow the fuck up wtf is that?

you have fucking white hair when will you grow up after you die???

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You sound like a kid yourself so this is rich.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Okay nameless faceless guy on the Internet.

What is this have to do with what i said face your pathetic ugly ego and do the work dont you realize that you look pathetic with your posts here do you even read them or you just type and project whatever comes into your mind grow up grow up grow up , you're too old to be that pathetic and ignorant 

12 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

What is this have to do with what i said face your pathetic ugly ego and do the work dont you realize that you look pathetic with your posts here do you even read them or you just type and project whatever comes into your mind grow up grow up grow up , you're too old to be that pathetic and ignorant 

You're too scared to show us who you are so that speaks volumes.

23 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Why do you have so much hatred in your heart, Isagi?  You are loved.  

I felt Jonas was subtly bringing up my disorder and I'm sure it's not in my head and my feelings and gut notified it.  I wasn't triggered.  I was just expressing how I felt.  

Just now, Proserpina said:

Why do you have so much hatred in your heart, Isagi?  You are loved.  

I am not expressing hatred i am exposing both of you.

Just now, Proserpina said:

I felt Jonas was subtly bringing up my disorder and I'm sure it's not in my head and my feelings and gut notified it.  I wasn't triggered.  I was just expressing how I felt.  

That's your ego projecting not your feelings and gut he didnt even mention any sign of illness you just projected it 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're too scared to show us who you are so that speaks volumes.

Nobody i showing themselves here except few ones dont be stupid lol

4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am not expressing hatred i am exposing both of you.

That's your ego projecting not your feelings and gut he didnt even mention any sign of illness you just projected it 

Nobody i showing themselves here except few ones dont be stupid lol

Well who's exposing you pal?  You are incognito and probably trolling away in your mother's basement somewhere.  If someone refuses to come clean with me I assume they're a coward.  You talk a big game but you hide too.  I don't take you seriously and I don't take your advice.  It's silly nonsense.  I see you bro.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor