My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

3 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I hate to reawaken this thread, but someone just sent me this clip from Leo's latest video and I thought it was fucking amazing 😀

Do you not feel it's feasible to reach Infinite levels of Intelligence and that you may possibly be a finite form of Infinite Intelligence?  This is going to require you to exit the physical paradigm into the Consciousness paradigm.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Do you not feel it's feasible to reach Infinite levels of Intelligence and that you may possibly be a finite form of Infinite Intelligence?  This is going to require you to exit the physical paradigm into the Consciousness paradigm.  

It doesn't require any change of paradigm to find it funny that  Leo thinks people view his intelligence as if he is a supernatural entity or a deity. He is basically a new-age version of Donald Trump at this point 🤣

"I am so spiritual and intelligent, so intelligent, let me tell you that people look at me and think I'm so smart... and spiritual, that I must be a supernatural entity. Thats right, its the only logical explanation. Its soooo remarkable that they see me as a deity, which I probably am, I've always been smart, smarter than everyone else. At school the teachers paid me to teach them, thats how smart I am"

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

19 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic

It doesn't require any change of paradigm to find it funny that  Leo thinks people view his intelligence as if he is a supernatural entity or a deity. He is basically a new-age version of Donald Trump at this point 🤣

"I am so spiritual and intelligent, so intelligent, let me tell you that people look at me and think I'm so smart... and spiritual, that I must be a supernatural entity. Thats right, its the only logical explanation. Its soooo remarkable that they see me as a deity, which I probably am, I've always been smart, smarter than everyone else. At school the teachers paid me to teach them, thats how smart I am"

You took it out of context.   He was talking about when he was in that state of consciousness.  The video is on states of consciousness.  I haven't listened to the whole thing but I'm about half way through.  He is not saying he is a deity- he is saying he has been in states of Infinite Consciousness where if (and this is imaginary)  a human in a normal state of consciousness would observe "him" then it would appear to them that he is a deity.   In truth, in such a state, there could be no others or no other humans because they will all collapse.  So don't take it literally.

Edited by Robed Mystic

55 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic I'm not taking it literally, I'm taking it as comedy.

So, an infinite state of consciousness is comical.  Hmmm...is it that or are you just laughing about Leo in general saying that how he said it...  Hey, it is kinda funny - but be careful not to overlook the possibility that such things are possible. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic You would need to transcend to a new humour paradigm to understand the magnificence of comedic interplay at work here. You simply CAN'T get the joke because you have not awakened to my levels of comedy. You see I have infinite levels of comedy, I'm actually the funniest person who has ever existed, in fact I have to restrain my vast comedy powers because otherwise it would make people go insane. It can't be explained to you why that is true, you just don't get it, because you are not as funny as me, nobody is. Ordinary people think I'm some kind of comedic deity, like a supernatural harlequin, they are probably right.  

5 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic You would need to transcend to a new humour paradigm to understand the magnificence of comedic interplay at work here. You simply CAN'T get the joke because you have not awakened to my levels of comedy. You see I have infinite levels of comedy, I'm actually the funniest person who has ever existed, in fact I have to restrain my vast comedy powers because otherwise it would make people go insane. It can't be explained to you why that is true, you just don't get it, because you are not as funny as me, nobody is. Ordinary people think I'm some kind of comedic deity, like a supernatural harlequin, they are probably right.  

The ego uses satire like a magician.  It keeps itself asleep by thinking it's brilliant with its ingenious use of satire.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Adeptus Psychonautica

11 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

This is what happens when you take too much 5-LEO-DMT 🤦‍♂️

♾️

Hilarious. I remember a video where he shows off taking more than 25 supplements each day.. completely nuts as well for any healthy person. He's surely doing psychedelics on the same ridiculous scale.. 

Edited by WhiteOwl

3 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic somebodies ego seems a little bit butt hurt 😃

Its just some banter mate, so lighten up you big shower of shit.

😀  damn right I'm hurt..I'm hurt that you haven't accessed Infinity yet with all the psychedelics you take. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

23 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic How did you come to that conclusion?

You wouldn't be making a joke out of it.  You would see it for what it is.  You would realize that  Leo had accessed it via psychedelics (I call it cheating) then came back and thus makes comments like this because he hasn't lived enough years and is still very immature.   That's not to say I wouldn't take psychedelics to shift into a state of God Consciousness - but I have accessed it sober as well.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic OK, let me make sure I have this correct

Because I am making fun of your precious Leo in a few forum posts, you can accurately gauge the totality of my subjective experiences - is that where we are at Dave?  😃

Hmmmmm.... I wonder how long it would take me to find examples of you and Leo making fun of people - whaddythink? 🧐

19 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic OK, let me make sure I have this correct

Because I am making fun of your precious Leo in a few forum posts, you can accurately gauge the totality of my subjective experiences - is that where we are at Dave?  😃

Hmmmmm.... I wonder how long it would take me to find examples of you and Leo making fun of people - whaddythink? 🧐

Why do you assume I'm defending Leo when I'm not?  Please get this one through your thick head- and i hate to be blunt but you require it unfortunately.  Im saying that If you had accessed infinite states of Consciousness via psychedelics- and God knows you do enough- you would not be ridiculing Leo other than to say hey - don't reveal that yet.  Or, don't act so immature in how you teach....You would surely not be acting like reaching a state of God Consciousness was not possible. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why do you assume I'm defending Leo when I'm not?  

I didn't say anything about you defending Leo, I am simply stating that you are getting butt hurt because I am making fun of him - which is clearly the case  😃

Please get this one through your thick head- and i hate to be blunt but you require it unfortunately. 

You go tiger! I like how you are posturing as if you don't always end up getting owned in these exchanges, which you do... like every time 🤣

I'm saying that If you had accessed infinite states of Consciousness via psychedelics- and God knows you do enough- you would not be ridiculing Leo other than to say hey - don't reveal that yet. 

This is such a dumb argument that it beggars belief - lets break it down. You are saying that IF I had experienced a certain altered state, then that would completely nullify any possibility that I would ridicule Leo fucking Gura, and since I did ridicule Leo fucking Gura, then YOU - Dave the irrational halfwit manbaby, can ascertain that I must therefore have not had such an experience. Did I get this right Dave? 🙂

You would surely not be acting like reaching a state of God Consciousness was not possible. 

I didn't say anything about God Consciousness not being possible, so you are pulling this one out of your arse chief. I am simply making fun of Leo because he is talking like a bell end (again) and its FUNNY. I have noticed on a few occasions now that you deploy these bizarre straw man arguments whenever you get overemotional, along with these declarations of people not being enlightened/awakened/infinity/whatever. You are making a cliche of your self mate - you should probably work on that next time you are having one of your much vaunted awakenings  😉

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

2 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I didn't say anything about God Consciousness not being possible, so you are pulling this one out of your arse chief. I am simply making fun of Leo because he is talking like a bell end (again) and its FUNNY. 

I think it's deeper than that.  I think you have an issue with mysticism.  You struggle with that being reality over science.  And it really throws you.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

I think it's deeper than that.  I think you have an issue with mysticism.  You struggle with that being reality over science.  And it really throws you.  

Yeah sure… go watch any of my videos on ayahuasca retreats in the Amazon jungle, immersed in the most ancient and mystical shamanic cultures ON THE FUCKING PLANET, and see for yourself what a HUGE issue I have with mysticism 😛

You might want to try harder mate, or just leave the psychological profiling to those who actually have a clue.

PS: I’m actually going back to Peru in 3 weeks, you know… because I have such a big problem with mysticism … derp 🤓

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica