My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

4 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

Wasn't since the first page.

Basically, Leo has fucked his fanboys so deep in the ass that they somehow absorb his DNA. Of course, in principle, the childhood protection must intervene here. This is a whole new generation of crazy people, who cannot think for themselves and follow authority blindly.

I didn't meant everybody. Only the fanatic and deluded ones, which are the majority. This is no projection, as their behaviour showcases this and I don't care. Nothing emotional, just an objective statement.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

5 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Honestly its not looking like that to me. A quick read through this thread demonstrates people flipping out in in fairly extreme ways on both sides of the argument, and I’m seeing the same kind of irrational “toxic shithole” behavior emerging. 

I get that people need to vent but I don’t think this thread is productive anymore.

I honestly don't care anymore it's a waste of time crying about Leo. Truth is love.  No one fucking cares 

Consciousness seems to do this weird ‘trick’ so to speak, where it ignores it’s believing thoughts, and believes the discord is not from the ‘holding’ or focusing on the thoughts, but from what the thoughts are about. Often pointed to as “monkey mind”. (To note one is not a monkey) Consciousness is super smart and can inspect this. 

The “Magic” of the “trick” looks like “I’m right, I’m wrong, I’m God, I’m not God, You’re right, you’re wrong, you’re God, You’re not God, You’re God realized, you’re not God realized, you’re love, you’re not love, I’m love, I’m not love, I’m loving, you’re not loving, I’m not loving, you’re loving….etc” 

I thinks there’s infinite combinations of these dualistic symbols, so that could go on for a while apparently. 

Alternative orientation if interested in liberation of suffering, thought attachment, monkey mind and consciously creating the life you desire to experience…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/tools-1

Orientation wise, with respect to conscious creating, these really resonate in this direct experience…

Lao-tzu, 6th century BC

Reverence for life. 
Speak with honor & respect, and never harmful words or intentions, for yourself, all others, and all things. Understand that when you judge, you feel the discordant projection. 

Sincerity. 
Communicate with honesty & integrity, from the brightest and best of you. Be where you are, walk your talk. There is no expectation here that you should know anything you don’t, or be anyone, anything, or any way you aren’t. 

Gentleness.
Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can. 

Supportiveness.
Help, contribute, offer encouragement. Allow yourself to receive supportiveness: make use of the practices, tools, and insights you receive and exemplify them to the very best of your ability in your life. Care for and respect yourself & others. 

The Four Noble Truths as outlined in 624 B.C. by The Buddha:
The truth of suffering.
The truth of the cause of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering. 

As taught by Jesus:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
Forgive others. Accept & allow forgiveness for yourself.
Lean not on your understanding, but on Truth-God-Love.
Proper use of thought and speech is not to condemn, embarrass, isolate, exclude or shame; but to help the suffering to heal, the blind to see, and the oppressed to liberate.

18 minutes ago, Iesu said:

@Joseph Maynor leos a hypocrite he literally told people to never do ketamine yet here we are. 

I disagree I think separation is a part of unity

Who's not a hypocrite?  Which ego/"individual" is not a hypocrite?  This is a structural issue that we understand.  This is the reason why we question the self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

We're all in this together. 

That's a POV. Maybe other people have a totally different path to me. Maybe there path is no path. 

I see a real rogue's gallery of bad gurus and teachers who've abused people. 

Leo is integrating many of the lessons we're suggesting. 

Is he? How do you know this? What lessons are we suggesting? Cut the delusion? Cut the bullshit? Cut the pseudo intellectualism? Cut the anti-women screeds? How has Leo integrated this? 

Oh, the LESSONS FROM KETAMINE. 

His newest video shows this. 

Lessons from Ketamine LOL. I'm 21 minutes in and I"m done. I hear Leo talking up his drug fueled insights. Comparing them to highest spiritual insights. Are Ketamine insights the same as high Buddhist and other insights and awakenings? Huh. I don't buy it.  and I've just heard Leo expound a platitude that there's no unhappiness in the Now (on Ketamine). Wow. 

I think it's important for us to connect rather than fragment.  We're a whole.  

What happened to you Joseph? I seem to remember you being critical of Leo on this thread earlier. Now you're posting Leo videos and saying Leo is integrating all these insights and we need to be fair and compassionate to Leo. Yet earlier on this very same thread -- you yourself were critical of Leo. Huh. 

You remind me of an abused wifewho walks out on her arsehole husband, files charges -- but then goes back to him and says he's not all that bad, we should be fair to him, and she loves him.

You're free to believe what you want. But It's a bizarre look really. Are you okay? Seriously, what's going on with you here? 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

33 minutes ago, Iesu said:

Have there ever been data leaks or security breaches on the other forum? 

🤷‍♀️

The only personal info that was required when signing up was your email. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Lester Retsel hahaha so ridiculous. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Lester Retsel Leo has been talking like that for years on the dating subsection. It's no surprise to me to see that. Again, women would PM me about his crudeness. 

What is a suprise is that ppl are suprised when he's been inappropriate on there for a long, long time. He will continue to do so, until enough "men" (not women), say enough is enough. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.