My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

2 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Robed Mystic Let's say there is a princess held captive by a huge fire-breathing dragon... And you're the knight supposed to save her. You arrive to the cave and see the dragon. You experience fear and would like to run away.

Fight the dragon or run away & hide?

Uggh.  You know I would fight.  I would just need some time to mentally prepare. 😪 

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Perhaps if you were enlightened you would be sad too.  Sad that it is just a figment of imagination.   But happy that you realized it.

No, that's not it.  You're a sad middle aged man on the internet.  That's what's actually the case.  Enlightenment doesn't enter into it.  I'm so sorry.  

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Uggh.  You know I would fight.  I would just need some time to mentally prepare. 😪 

🙂🙏

There's awakening, but the only way to get there is to face your ultimate fear.

Do you face the worst fear & have the chance to get the awakening, or do you run away and try to forget it?

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

🙂🙏

There's awakening, but the only way to get there is to face your ultimate fear.

Do you face the worst fear & have the chance to get the awakening, or do you run away and try to forget it?

Actually awakening has to fool the ego completely.   So that fear is not a defense.  It has to happen by surprise.   Otherwise fear will always prevent it.  That's why its so rare.   

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Actually awakening has to fool the ego completely.   So that fear is not a defense.  It has to happen by surprise.   Otherwise fear will always prevent it.  That's why its so rare.

Weird answer.

I'm asking you.

Awakening requires facing your fear, yes? It's horrifying, isn't it?

It's like death. You have to "die" to awaken. Yeah?

You gotta kill the dragon?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Weird answer.

I'm asking you.

Awakening requires facing your fear, yes? It's horrifying, isn't it?

It's like death. You have to "die" to awaken. Yeah?

And I'm telling you- no.  As long as the ego can put up a defense at all - or even wants to defend- you are done.  There is no hope for enlightenment. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

29 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well... if you ever actually answered a direct question I could have a dialogue with you.  But you are what you call a dancer.  You're afraid to address anything head on.   That's been your problem your entire life.  Addressing anything head on.   You just want to dance around everything all the time.  I guess it works - but I won't ever be able to hold a real debate with you - because beating around the bush ain't my cup of tea.

Let's address head on that this isn't a one upmanship competition. You seem to have those blinders on, and I have no desire to play that game. Much more honest, productive and fulfilling conversations could be had without that false premise that someone is gonna come out on top or win in the end. No one is. 

Youtube Channel  

52 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Let's address head on that this isn't a one upmanship competition. You seem to have those blinders on, and I have no desire to play that game. Much more honest, productive and fulfilling conversations could be had without that false premise that someone is gonna come out on top or win in the end. No one is. 

"You seem have those blinders on"

That is your perception of me.  Notice that. I'm not in competition with anyone I'm simply stating my opinion and thoughts on things.   If those opinions differ with yours then try not to get your panties in a wad and just have a meaningful discussion. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

"You seem have those blinders on"

That is your perception of me.  Notice that. I'm not in competition with anyone I'm simply stating my opinion and thoughts on things.   If those opinions differ with yours then try not to get your panties in a wad and just have a meaningful discussion. 

And how do you feel now, after making this comment?  Really.  Honestly. 

What if all you have to do is be honest?  What if the thing you're desperately avoiding would be the thing that finally changes everything?  That takes the load completely off?  

Edited by Jonas Long

You just won't go away.  You're like a leech that creeped into the foundation of my mattress.  It's kinda sexy though  😳 

What if honesty is the real magic power you are doing everything to pretend you don't have access to? 

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Are you feeling bad because I got the best of your mentor?  Don't feel bad.  He just can't really play that well yet.  But we'll get him there. Maybe some type of instructional Chess where they show you the moves ahead of time might help him.

What's this then @Robed Mystic? If you are as you said, "not in competition with anyone."

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

What if honesty is the real magic power you are doing everything to pretend you don't have access to? 

I'm completely honest about everything.   If I knew my own inner trauma I would tell you.   I honestly don't.  I'm that fucked up.  But you - you still have hope.  Yet you linger here.  At least if I had hope that you would find enlightenment it would be different- but I realize now that you have absolutely no interest in the nature of reality.   I struggled for so long to believe that you did.  

I'm completely honest about everything.   If I knew my own inner trauma I would tell you.   I honestly don't.  I'm that fucked up.  But you - you still have hope.  Yet you linger here.  At least if I had hope that you would find enlightenment it would be different- but I realize now that you have absolutely no interest in the nature of reality.   I struggled for so long to believe that you did.  

What if the thing you think you are hiding from people is written loud and clear in the subtext of every post you make?  And what if you had the power all along to change your deepest insecurities into your biggest asset?  Really, what if that? 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

What if the thing you think you are hiding from people is written loud and clear in the subtext of every post you make?  And what if you had the power all along to change your deepest insecurities into your biggest asset?  Really, what if that? 

Then what?

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well... if you ever actually answered a direct question I could have a dialogue with you.  But you are what you call a dancer.  You're afraid to address anything head on.   That's been your problem your entire life.  Addressing anything head on.   You just want to dance around everything all the time.  I guess it works - but I won't ever be able to hold a real debate with you - because beating around the bush ain't my cup of tea.

That was a joke, but I can't address anything head on? 

Youtube Channel