Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Its not gaslighting.  You see it as that because of your bias against Leo and Actualized. 

Or more like facts about Leo,you (Leo's permanent simp) and Actualized org.

Honestly you're just here to railroad me because I'm the whistle blower.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Or more like facts about Leo,you (Leo's permanent simp) and Actualized org.

Honestly you're just here to railroad me because I'm the whistle blower.

No.  We have one goal there and that is to help you to awaken.   We don't push suicide or any of that BS.  I'm not a simp.  I awoke, and you can too.  Leo is not better then me, he is me.  Because we are one.  You have not seen this yet, so what you see is what you see.  Whatever the ego wants to see.   

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You're obsessed with that forum and over thinking things way too much.   Yes thought art might be caught up in the enthrallmenr of Leo a bit, but the spirituality being done there is valid.   It is not a cult.  I don't condone immature behavior but I stressed on that forum that if you are not in support of the work or open minded to it then to get gone.  This is the truth sadly.   All it does it cause a distraction.  That's precisely what you are doing now.   It's a distraction.  Is Leo perfect? No.  None of us are.  You are not.  The owner of this forum is not either.  

I like you man but you’re wrong on this.  I have the guts to tell it like it is and you don’t.  Leo’s behavior lately has been verbally abusive.  You can’t spin that.  Also — despite having a lot of great content, Leo is definitely not fully awake.  (He may have some Divine Masculine and human Masculine attainment from my perspective, but that's not fully awake.)  You’ve hitched your wagon to Leo so it is you sadly who’s obsessed.  I’m trying to let others know through cites to his forum the games Leo is playing to weak minds.  You cannot continue to make excuses for his verbal tirades/tantrums because they speak for themselves.  They’re only getting worse and more obnoxious and more abusive.   I’m well beyond the point where I can be gaslit by Leo or his workers (flying monkeys).  He’s got you totally brainwashed and serving him through thick and thin.  You’re virtually married to the guy.  You will defend him no matter what he does like one spouse making excuses for the other spouse.  But don’t call me obsessed — more like concerned and wanting to protect others — wanting to explain to others the truth of what is happening from my perspective.  Hopefully we can disagree without making this personal, because like I said I do like you but I think you’re wrapped up in something toxic and you’re not helping.  

I like that Leo makes his path an open book (sort of) and some of his content but he definitely is NOT fully awake or the most woke person on the planet.  This is obvious to me.  Anyone who thinks Leo is fully awake ain’t fully awake.  Awakened people are highly mature.  If you think of Spiritual Enlightenment as the highest attainment of development work — that will give you an idea what awakened means.   Leo hunkered down a long time ago and stopped doing the work in my opinion.  He pulled himself out of the oven before his bread was done and declared victory so to speak.  He lacked the patience required on the path and the humility of being a learner — he wanted to rush to being a teacher.  And now he’s kind of embarrassing himself and that’s why people are reacting to him and he’s getting all that criticism.  This is what happens to false prophets eventually if they keep doubling down and burning bridge after bridge after bridge.  This is not other peoples’ fault, this is his fault and one day he’s going to regret his own impatience on the path and rush to declare himself a spiritual enlightenment teacher and the most awakened one at that.  It’s actually a tragedy and I don’t laugh because I do have compassion for him and for you too.  

Leo was a lot cooler in his 2014-2015 videos where he was kinder and more humble — where he was still a learner.  It went to his head man, plain and simple.  And I don’t think it’s what he would have wanted to become either back then when he started his path.  It’s almost like his worst nightmare came true for him.  That’s why it’s a tragedy.  This might be my last post having anything to do with Leo because I’ve seen enough at this point to be confident in my conclusion that he’s best to avoid at this point unless he changes which I don’t see happening anytime soon.  Maybe 5 years from now I’ll check back in on him.  We all change in a 5 year timeframe, I’m old enough to realize that at 45 years old.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The ‘teaching’ is the materialist paradigm, that there are separate selves… which become enlightened (see The Enlightened Self, Why You Avoid The Truth, etc, etc, etc). 

This is false. 

The ‘teaching’ is also solipsistic panpsychism, that ‘you are the only aware thing’. 

This is false. 

The ‘teaching’ is that humans awaken and become God-consciousness / alien kangaroo mouse consciousness and that Leo is the most awakened human / God / alien kangaroo mouse. 

This is false. 

‘The teaching’ & delivery is already corrupt, and no one’s feedback, comments or opinions are corrupting anything.

Psychological manipulation, verbal abuse, intimidation, threats of being separated from the community (exclusion, isolation, community excommunication) & textbook gaslighting are all employed.

(See Leo’s comment in Cupcakes post below). 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gaslighting

1. Psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.

Gaslighting can be a very effective tool for the abuser to control an individual. It's done slowly so the victim writes off the event as a one off or oddity and doesn't realize they are being controlled and manipulated. Gaslighting can happen in any relationship circumstance, including between friends and family members—not just in couple relationships. This is a classic gaslighting technique; telling victims that others are crazy and lying, and that the gaslighter is the only source for "true" information.

2. The act or practice of grossly misleading someone especially for one's own advantage.

Election season can create emotions spanning from immense anxiety all the way to extreme apathy. The public arguing, divisiveness, and competition for votes, including political gaslighting, can be overwhelming and exhausting.

As the midterm elections approach, Americans have gotten an earful both about crime itself and how the other side is distorting the news about it for political gain. "Cherry-picking!" "Fearmongering!" "Gaslighting!"

Intense gaslighting techniques are making it difficult for Montana’s commoners to discern what’s truth and what’s propaganda.

This corporate gaslighting effectively blames children for being addicted to social media and conveniently ignores how companies have intentionally designed their products to have addictive features. 

By claiming to be the most awake person, human or separate self based on apparent knowledge / understanding, stating users / others are not awake and threatening to ban and literally murder anyone who questions this, and by brainwashing (‘if you don’t love Hitler you’re not awake’, etc) & allowing users to state ‘the point is to love Leo’… by definition this is a demanding of & implementing of a cult of personality.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult of personality

Cult of personality:

A situation in which a public figure is deliberately presented to the people as a great person who should be admired and loved.

21 hours ago, Cupcake said:

7evfr5.jpg

7evfsm.jpg

This is all fine for that forum and apparently for you, but it isn’t acceptable here.  

Here there is no personal hierarchy of (infinite) consciousness and this is personal stuff / shadow work, beliefs / ‘ego’ to inspect & dispel.

Here, how many comments one makes, what one owns, or believes one knows or understands doesn’t translate to not abiding by or being above the guidelines.

Here playing mind games like these, supporting these ‘teachings’ and or threatening people’s lives is (obviously) unacceptable. 

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

The ‘teaching’ is the materialist paradigm, that there are separate selves… which become enlightened (see The Enlightened Self, Why You Avoid The Truth, etc, etc, etc). 

This is false. 

The ‘teaching’ is also solipsistic panpsychism, that ‘you are the only aware thing’. 

This is false. 

The ‘teaching’ is that humans awaken and become God-consciousness / alien kangaroo mouse consciousness and that Leo is the most awakened human / God / alien kangaroo mouse. 

This is false. 

‘The teaching’ & delivery is already corrupt, and no one’s feedback, comments or opinions are corrupting anything.

Psychological manipulation, verbal abuse, intimidation, threats of being separated from the community (exclusion, isolation, community excommunication) & textbook gaslighting are all employed.

(See Leo’s comment in Cupcakes post below). 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gaslighting

1. Psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.

Gaslighting can be a very effective tool for the abuser to control an individual. It's done slowly so the victim writes off the event as a one off or oddity and doesn't realize they are being controlled and manipulated. Gaslighting can happen in any relationship circumstance, including between friends and family members—not just in couple relationships. This is a classic gaslighting technique; telling victims that others are crazy and lying, and that the gaslighter is the only source for "true" information.

2. The act or practice of grossly misleading someone especially for one's own advantage.

Election season can create emotions spanning from immense anxiety all the way to extreme apathy. The public arguing, divisiveness, and competition for votes, including political gaslighting, can be overwhelming and exhausting.

As the midterm elections approach, Americans have gotten an earful both about crime itself and how the other side is distorting the news about it for political gain. "Cherry-picking!" "Fearmongering!" "Gaslighting!"

Intense gaslighting techniques are making it difficult for Montana’s commoners to discern what’s truth and what’s propaganda.

This corporate gaslighting effectively blames children for being addicted to social media and conveniently ignores how companies have intentionally designed their products to have addictive features. 

By claiming to be the most awake person, human or separate self based on apparent knowledge / understanding, stating users / others are not awake and threatening to ban and literally murder anyone who questions this, and by brainwashing (‘if you don’t love Hitler you’re not awake’, etc) & allowing users to state ‘the point is to love Leo’… by definition this is a demanding of & implementing of a cult of personality.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult of personality

Cult of personality:

A situation in which a public figure is deliberately presented to the people as a great person who should be admired and loved.

This is all fine for that forum and apparently for you, but it isn’t acceptable here.  

Here there is no personal hierarchy of (infinite) consciousness and this is personal stuff / shadow work, beliefs / ‘ego’ to inspect & dispel.

Here, how many comments one makes, what one owns, or believes one knows or understands doesn’t translate to not abiding by or being above the guidelines.

Here playing mind games like these, supporting these ‘teachings’ and or threatening people’s lives is (obviously) unacceptable. 

Don't forget he is way over Jesus and Buddha.  Unless you want to be killed by Leo.

😅

Edited by Forza21

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Reality is already an infinite self. 

So are you saying that we are already awake? I guess that makes sense because we are already our true self. And that's all fine.. But why are you limiting yourself to this particular perspective? There are a shit ton of other things to discover in this existence aside from the realization that there is no separate self. And that's what Leo is fascinated about.. He wants to beat this horse to death and squeeze every last drop of insight about the nature of reality. Aren't reality still seems mysterious to you? Don't you want to become omniscient for example? Or to realize the truth about the external world and others? 

@Someone here leo only resonates for those who are stuck in conceptualizing. If your mind was emptied out all the stuff leo says is meaningless.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So are you saying that we are already awake? I guess that makes sense because we are already our true self. And that's all fine.. But why are you limiting yourself to this particular perspective? There are a shit ton of other things to discover in this existence aside from the realization that there is no separate self. And that's what Leo is fascinated about.. He wants to beat this horse to death and squeeze every last drop of insight about the nature of reality. Aren't reality still seems mysterious to you? Don't you want to become omniscient for example? Or to realize the truth about the external world and others? 

Read ACIM and anything from Thich Nhat Hanh. Just to see how they approach "this". Might be clarifying.

https://acim.org/acim/en

There must be an effortless way.

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Someone here leo only resonates for those who are stuck in conceptualizing. If your mind was emptied out all the stuff leo says is meaningless.

Conceptualizing is not the problem per se in my opinion.  More like a refusal (or block) to integrate the Feminine.  From my perspective that's the apex problem.  Concepts are his only tool because he's stuck in the Masculine to the exclusion of the Feminine.  But someone who has integrated both the Masculine and Feminine can use concepts as maps and tools without doubling down on them to the exclusion of being and embodiment.  He'll integrate the Feminine eventually, but it might take a numbers of years yet.  You can't force a plant to grow by pulling on it.  Awakening takes however long it has to take.  Trying to rush awakening by using force and determination doesn't work.  It happens when it happens.  And everyone's different.  But there are spiritual enlightenment teachers out there giving maps on what you might work on to isolate lines of weaknesses or blocks.  But if they're not listening to anyone else and are up their own ass, they won't receive any of this advice well.  People that have a learner's mind can awaken faster because they listen to others, recognize lines of weaknesses within themselves, and then get to work isolating those areas of development work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Infinite as in no finite (we, etc). 

OK but I asked you to define awakening and you instead defined reality. 

So what does the word "awakening " even mean to you  if there is no one to awaken ?

And I'm sure we had this discussion about separate selves numerous times to the point of disggust 😆.  But of course there is a you and me ...I agree that when you try to pin point in actual direct experience where exactly is this "me " you can't.  It's not localized in any body part .and there is no thinker of thoughts or doer of deeds . I agree with all that...BUT ..what is THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW?  This whole bubble of sentience is YOU .

17 minutes ago, Orb said:

What's being stuck in concepts ? You can't escape concepts. Every single word you just said is a concept.  "Your mind "? Isn't that a concept ? So you are contradicting yourself.  The point is to recognize the moon ,not the finger pointing at it .

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Read ACIM and anything from Thich Nhat Hanh. Just to see how they approach "this". Might be clarifying.

https://acim.org/acim/en

OK thanks. Will check it out .  But would be great if I heard your own opinion on what I'm talking about instead of referencing ACIM. 

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

😆What's being stuck in concepts ? You can't escape concepts. Every single word you just said is a concept.  "Your mind "? Isn't that a concept ? So you are contradicting yourself.  The point is to recognize the moon ,not the finger pointing at it . 

Blah blah blah, more concepts, more knowledge being repeated. 

Empty mind, meaning a mind not tangled up in thought, that's what being pointed to. I'm not impressed by walls of concepts, those concepts don't actually do anything for anyone although it seems so. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Joseph Maynor if you had a taste of the silence all the concepts become useless. But I understand the path is unique for everyone.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Orb

You are using concepts every time you utter anything from your mouth. 

And you're not seeing what the concepts point to. You're only interested in eating up knowledge.