Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

@Lester Retsel lol, sometimes models can be useful but i notice people get stuck in moving the imaginary self through these models. Like..why not just feel into this moment and feel peace?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Lester Retsel yea, imo the path is an extremely intuitive process that is based in sensation, you gotta feel the traumatic energy, feel the suffering. 

Models like 10 ox herding pics are cool but sometimes I sense when someone is averting too far from feeling. Like using the models to be in fantasy land instead of right here.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

For anyone wondering why some people on actualized don't see through the narcissism and obvious delusion. 

Identification with thought creates a "numbness", this is why thought identified people go to the point where they eventually harm each other with no remorse or they don't feel the remorse. 

Actualized attracts people who are naturally heavily identified with thought, so the people who are resonating with Leo are also numb to the deception.

2 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

@Orb

wow, great explanation. 

🙂

We can see it in direct experience, all the fucked up things we did unconsciously before the path. 

When I was heavily mind identified I'd fuck people over and not even care lol.

Well....deep down I did actually, but I held it down, repressed it. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

For anyone wondering why some people on actualized don't see through the narcissism and obvious delusion. 

Identification with thought creates a "numbness", this is why thought identified people go to the point where they eventually harm each other with no remorse or they don't feel the remorse. 

Actualized attracts people who are naturally heavily identified with thought, so the people who are resonating with Leo are also numb to the deception.

The numbness is also caused by doing this work on an online forum where it’s in text only and you don’t even know who you’re dealing with behind these avatars.  It’s impersonal.  People would communicate very differently if discussing these things in person.  You make a good point, but I don’t want thought to be unfairly blamed because I value thought.  Thought is Masculine and is often put into the Feminine shadow like feelings are alternately put in the Masculine shadow. 

13 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The numbness is also caused by doing this work on an online forum where it’s in text only and you don’t even know who you’re dealing with behind these avatars.  It’s impersonal.  People would communicate very differently if discussing these things in person.  You make a good point, but I don’t want thought to be unfairly blamed because I value thought.  Thought is Masculine and is often put into the Feminine shadow like feelings are alternately put in the Masculine shadow. 

True. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

From a mod on Leo’s forum:

“The fact of the matter it is the criticism is an unnecessary distraction.   We have allowed it to fester here for years.  But that time is done.  If I see someone here saying the teachings here are delusional I will ban them.  I'm done playing the nice guy.  If you want to be here, be here to learn.   Be open minded and humble to the fact that perhaps you aren't yet awake and that perhaps what is being brought to you here can awaken you.  If not, then get lost.  It's really quite simple.”

Dude.  Really?  To me this post is delusional.  This is not good.  This looks very cultlike to me.  This is how people are abused in cults.   Blindly accept the cult leader and his flying monkeys or gtfo!  This is bringing back a lot of my childhood trauma.  Today I’m going to make a video as to why I have trauma around gaslighting and cults.  This is not a game — this is messing with real people.  Examine what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.

SOURCE

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/90885-defense-of-leos-harsh-style-why-you-should-love-him-not-expect-him-to-be-loving/?page=2#comment-1287281

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Such a great point.

Just a reminder for everyone, the next group call is at the end of this month as usual. Details are in the Events tab at the top of the forum. If you haven’t partaken and would like to, just send me your email in a pm. 

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Been creating it. 

Yes.  And through ignorance too.  If the goal is to start a cult, they’re on the right track.  You gotta wipe out all the criticism of the cult leader.  I was holding back using the word cult, but now I think if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck — at the very least it’s ducklike.  It’s cultlike in my opinion.  Best to stay away.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  And through ignorance too.  If the goal is to start a cult, they’re on the right track.  You gotta wipe out all the criticism of the cult leader.

Yeah. Or just ban. I remember once Leo said loa only goes so far / deep and I thought oh boy, it’s gonna get rough. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Yeah. Or just ban. I remember once Leo said loa only goes so far / deep and I thought oh boy, it’s gonna get rough. 

He says he’s God, has all the truth, is the wisest person in the world, and that those who criticize him are subhuman devils and rats.  That’s pretty damn defensive and manipulative.  I wonder sometimes if he’s implementing something he read about how to become a cult leader.   It’s like he’s studied this and tried to implement it himself like a mad scientist.  Reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy who also has that evil INTJ thing going on.  The evil mastermind.  Now he’s labeling those who disagree with him fools and banning them on the express basis of being fools.  And a couple of his flying monkey mods are now parroting this like sheep calling people fools too.  What a sick joke this has become.  If you can see through this and your blood doesn’t boil, something is wrong from my perspective.  Leo is definitely not awake.  No awake person would do this.  It’s obvious!  Ironically only true fools would be bamboozled by this shit.  What a lesson in gaslighting this has been.  There are real people being messed with — this is not an effing video game.  It’s just wrong and twisted.  It’s rotten to the core.  Just because his work is good (some say) doesn’t mean he should get permission to act however he wants to people and be given a pass for that because his work is good.  Being cold and cruel just sucks.  There’s no excuse for that.  And he’s banning all the heroes who are trying to save the day.  It is becoming more of a cult.  I saw this happening way back in 2019.  Ask yourself — what kind of lowlife stuff have I gotten involved with?  Leo said he’s going to ban people for even mentioning that his forum is a cult.  Of course!  Get rid of the criticism so you can take more power and control.   I’m surprised people are so foolish they don’t see this.  It’s the fools  ironically calling the smart and wise people fools.  But I think Leo knows what he’s doing, his followers not so much.  If you wisen up to him and have the guts (balls) to tell the truth on there he’ll ban you or one of his flying monkey mods will.  Messing with people’s minds is not ok!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He says he’s God, has all the truth, is the wisest person in the world, and that those who criticize him are subhuman devils and rats.  That’s pretty damn defensive and manipulative.  I wonder sometimes if he’s implementing something he read about how to become a cult leader.   It’s like he’s studied this and tried to implement it himself like a mad scientist.  Reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy who also has that evil INTJ thing going on.  The evil mastermind.  Now he’s labeling those who disagree with him fools and banning them on the express basis of being fools.  And a couple of his flying monkey mods are now parroting this like sheep calling people fools too.  What a sick joke this has become.  If you can see through this and your blood doesn’t boil, something is wrong from my perspective.  Leo is definitely not awake.  No awake person would do this.  It’s obvious!  Ironically only true fools would be bamboozled by this shit.  What a lesson in gaslighting this has been.  These are real people being messed with — this is not an effing video game.  It’s just wrong and twisted.  It’s rotten to the core.  Just because his work is good (some say) doesn’t mean he should get permission to act however he wants to people and be given a pass for that because his work is good.  Being cold and cruel just sucks.  There’s no excuse for that.  And he’s banning all the heroes who are trying to save the day.  It is becoming more of a cult.  I saw this happening way back in 2019.  Ask yourself — what kind of lowlife stuff have I gotten involved with?  Leo said he’s going to ban people for even mentioning that his forum is a cult.  Of course!  Get rid of the criticism so you can take more power and control.   I’m surprised people are so foolish they don’t see this.  It’s the fools  ironically calling the smart and wise people fools.  But I think Leo knows what he’s doing, his followers not so much.  If you wise up to him and have the guts (balls) to tell the truth on there he’ll ban you or one of his flying monkey mods will.  Messing with people’s minds is not ok.

You're seeing it exactly the same way I see it. Bravo. 

You're the wisest person on planet earth. Your vision is sharp. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

7 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

You're seeing it exactly the same way I see it. Bravo. 

You're the wisest person on planet earth. Your vision is sharp. 

You too my friend.  Sometimes someone just needs to have the courage to tell the unvarnished truth.  I know it's coming from my perspective and there are certain limitations there, but I'm not stupid either.  I wasn't born yesterday.  I've seen a lot of manipulative shit in my life.  You too have the gift of courage.  People can't fool me.  ♥️👍

Edited by Joseph Maynor