Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Iesu there are a billion people ready to tell you that there's a God on a throne in heaven waiting to judge you, does that mean it's true?

It's your dream at the end of the day 

With God all things are possible 

Edited by Iesu

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Iesu believing you're the only one who's conscious is no different than believing there are others.

I am yet to find another mind/experience/ego/awakening in direct experience after 4 years 

Leo had said he is the only and most woke. Maybe that should be flipped inward 

Edited by Iesu

2 hours ago, Cupcake said:

@Joseph Maynor how come bullying is valuable lol? 

I'm confused. 

I hear ya.  Who would want to gaslight people that bullying is valuable.  I suppose someone could argue the smell or rotten vomit is valuable, but what's the point?  I could entertain the idea of cutting my penis off, but why would I make a point to emphasize this with my time?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

41 minutes ago, Iesu said:

I am yet to find another mind/experience/ego/awakening in direct experience after 4 years 

Leo had said he is the only and most woke. Maybe that should be flipped inward 

Well said.  Leo is but more content within Your Mind or the Mind of God.  But @lesu is also more content.  This physical body you think you inhabit is also more content.  More tricks of the mind.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I hear ya.  Who would want to gaslight people that bullying is valuable.  I suppose someone could argue the smell or rotten vomit is valuable, but what's the point?  I could entertain the idea of cutting my penis off, but why would I make a point to emphasize this with my time?

I'm totally gobsmacked.

Lets say everything is valuable so that the things that truly matter never become valuable.... Hahaha. You see the illusion it creates.

It takes away attention from things that actually matter. 

Someone claimed that everything is love. But I never got enough love. Oh well. 

I guess me not getting love is also love? 

Loopey doopey doopey doo.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 hours ago, Cupcake said:

I guess me not getting love is also love? 

Yes, actually.

16 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I suppose someone could argue the smell or rotten vomit is valuable, but what's the point?

Preference. Creator-Creating-Creation. Perfection. 

Utterly pointless and invaluable.

16 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I could entertain the idea of cutting my penis off, but why would I make a point to emphasize this with my time?

Exactly. 

One thing I want to point out is always seeing one’s self as above or more virtuous than everyone else in a way where no matter what you do you defend that instead of realizing maybe I’m more of a problem than I like to admit or want to admit.  So now everything I do that sucks is justified for or necessary to being better than all.  That’s a bit much.  This is a kind of gaslighting in the form of sugarcoating.  There's a limit to trying to put lipstick on a pig so to speak.  (Leo used the word pig, thus so did I.)  You can’t change if you can’t admit you have more work to do — you can’t grow without being able to self-criticize.  

But the people criticizing him aren’t lodging intellectual distractions, they’re criticizing how he communicates.  A problem must first be acknowledged before a solution can be contemplated.  Someone who is self-blind to an area of development work they need to work on doesn't grow, doesn't change.  That's not the best development teacher in the world.  The best development teacher in the world fixes things that suck in themselves.  Just an observation.  I'm not dogging Leo.  But he does like to find convenient rationalizations for not changing real problems he has which is weird for a life coach and development work teacher who's very advanced.

I think he has a lot of work to do in relationships and mature communication -- social skills basically -- whether he realizes it yet or not.  This is something that can take many years of the School of Hard Knocks to get through to us: I know it did for me, and I'm still not where I would prefer to be yet regarding this area of development work.  We all have a set of or profile of strengths and weaknesses, including Leo.  And those are different for each of us.  Half of life coaching and development work is finding and leading with your strengths, but the other half is finding and improving your weaknesses.  One has to be able to identify their weaknesses and then take enough routine action to work on those or there's gonna be no change, no growth in those weaknesses unfortunately.  It's not rocket science -- but it is clear.  It's similar to if you want lose weight you gotta burn fat which means you have to take in less calories than you burn over quite a stretch of time.

Leo say:

“Because I have serious work to do.

My whole attitude involves being ruthless with cutting out distractions and games. You cannot Awaken that way. I did not get to where I am by allowing such intellectual distractions. That entire way of intellectualizing is corrupt and stupid. It is the behavior of children and intellectual midgets.

If you behave that way you will end up as foolish as the people you debate.

Be ware of wresting with a pig. Both of you will get covered in mud, but he will enjoy it.”

SOURCE

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/91019-comment-on-leo-post/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Since we're talking about gaslighting, pardon me for posting a video I made a while ago on the topic.  I'm not trying to draw attention to myself, but I've been working on this topic very keenly for 2 years now.  Leo says he wants to make a video on gaslighting.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo say: (I added double spaces after periods for Leo)

“The reason I am an arrogant cunt is because I figured out ALL OF REALITY.  And hardly anyone else on this planet has.  How do you think I did it?  By being the arrogant cunt that I am.   If I was humble, I would be just as stupid as your typical academic, nondualist, or Buddhist.  But while they were busy being good little boys and girls and following orders, I was busy wiping my ass with all human ideas.  And that's the only reason I AWOKE as deeply as I did.  This isn't an excuse, this was my method!  The only thing I cared about was TRUTH.  Not any human feelings or norms. I wiped by ass with human norms because that's what was required.  Humility is just a game humans invented to keep themselves asleep.  There is a big difference between being arrogant out of ignorance, and being arrogant out of profound understanding.  Do not confuse the two.”

SOURCE 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-034

Edited by Joseph Maynor