Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

13 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I mean you have mods that are like this. They openly defend the abuse. 

7ewglr.jpg

There’s one mod in particular (and I won’t name his or her name) who was really cool and thoughtful and laid back, but just went Uber power trippy after he or she became a mod and also defended Leo against almost every criticism.  It was like he or she was waiting all their life for a little taste of power and ran wild with it.  It was fascinating to watch and also sad.  What I learned there is be careful who you work for, it could change your whole personality.  I wouldn’t want to out this person to save his or her face.  It reminds me of that famous psychology experiment where college students were divided into prisoners and guards.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor yea, I think I know who you're referring to. Those green letters man...

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

12 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

@Joseph Maynor maybe you're referring to thought art.. 

Hot damn you're astute.  I can't play coy with you folks.  That example with the mod shows exactly how flying monkeys are born.  You don't have to be a mod to be a flying monkey.  But when you're a mod you have more incentive to be one.  You're basically working for that person.  It's very easy to feel like you need to protect that person too now.  The Feminine often times gets activated especially bad into this kind of protector role for the leader/Masculine she's hitched her wagon to.  Think of the doormat wife making excuses for her asshole husband.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

I might be out of the loop here, but what’s meant by ‘corrupt my teachings’? 

It’s not making sense that he thinks feedback and opinions somehow corrupt  videos. Am I missing something?

I think it means I want to be the only teacher on here.  And all of the rest of you are either my students or get the hell out.  He's been kicking out teachers for years now.  Remember all the teachers on there in 2017 -- there were a ton of teachers and variety too.  And that was when he had the policy of no nonduality wars.  That changed somewhere in 2019 where he wanted to elevate himself as the lead teacher.  That's when he banned me because me and @Ges were kinda calling him out for that.   He started calling himself God and culty vibes were really starting to develop around that time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Hot damn you're astute.  I can't play coy with you folks.

Can you see the utter tragedy in this statement? 

7ewlak.jpg

It's actually the other way around. Leo thinks he can treat people who come to the forum any way he wants, verbally abuse them and when they react and get upset, Leo not only plays victim but also bans them. That dude completely flipped the script. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Still though, it just doesn’t make sense. That’s being said to everyone not just moderators or teachers. Whatever the content of a video is, it stays the same. Like if the teachings / videos are corrupt, they were already corrupt when recorded. I don’t know, maybe I’m not missing anything. It just seems like a very weird choice of words.

31 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Can you see the utter tragedy in this statement? 

7ewlak.jpg

It's actually the other way around. Leo thinks he can treat people who come to the forum any way he wants, verbally abuse them and when they react and get upset, Leo not only plays victim but also bans them. That dude completely flipped the script. 

You would be a great legal professional.  That's what we call Exhibit A in the legal profession.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

Still though, it just doesn’t make sense. That’s being said to everyone not just moderators or teachers. Whatever the content of a video is, it stays the same. Like if the teachings / videos are corrupt, they were already corrupt when recorded. I don’t know, maybe I’m not missing anything. It just seems like a very weird choice of words.

I think it has more to do with him wanting to market himself as an expert so he can sell his upcoming course.  I was in sales for a while.  If you don't create a buying incentive nobody's gonna buy your product.  So he has to establish himself as a strong expert in order to create a demand for his product.  I'm not in the business of selling courses, so I can be as laid back and wishy washy as I want.  But he's gotta appeal as an expert to sell something to a lot of people, or at least as many people as he can.  He doesn't want his marketing message to get scrambled.  He wants a linear marketing message.  And his forum is a lot of where he does his marketing.  He's not worried about you corrupting his teachings, he's worried about people scrambling his teachings from being heard clearly.  Leo has a financial stake in selling his teachings -- like paying his bills.  We can all relate.  But yeah, your teachings can't be taken away from you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

13 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I don't get how you can trip as much as he apparently has and not be confronted by such glaring personal issues.  Do they really effect different people very dramatically differently?  

I think he microdoses mainly and hasn't had too many real profound breakthrough trips.  I read his comments on shrooms and watched his video and realized he probably hasn't done a huge shrooms trip.  If he did shrooms at a breakthrough dose he would regret a lot of his conduct.  I'm almost certain he hasn't worked with shrooms very much.  LSD is also great for getting you to really reflect on your life and regret some things you're doing wrong.  Preferably a breakthrough dose of LSD too.   I wonder how many breakthrough doses he's really had with 5-MeO-DMT or whether they were small doses.  My breakthrough dose on 5-MeO-DMT was a lot different that what he described in his video regarding same.  If you're gonna do psychedelics you gotta do doses that challenge you and somewhat scare you straight.  You can microdose all day long and kinda philosophize until the cows come home like smoking weed.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

17 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think it has more to do with him wanting to market himself as an expert so he can sell his upcoming course.  I was in sales for a while.  If you don't create a buying incentive nobody's gonna buy your product.  So he has to establish himself as a strong expert in order to create a demand for his product.  I'm not in the business of selling courses, so I can be as laid back and wishy washy as I want.  But he's gotta appeal as an expert to sell something to a lot of people, or at least as many people as he can.  He doesn't want his marketing message to get scrambled.  He wants a linear marketing message.  And his forum is a lot of where he does his marketing.  He's not worried about you corrupting his teachings, he's worried about people scrambling his teachings from being heard clearly.

That makes more sense. I could see that, but what I don’t get is since he’s commenting on the forum anyways, why doesn’t he just offer a point of clarity or refer to a video? Excluding people in such a vulgar way doesn’t seem to contribute to credibility or being an expert. It seems to have such an opposite effect that it just kinda leaves me scratching my head. It makes it seem like a cult like Scientology.  

18 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I don't get how you can trip as much as he apparently has and not be confronted by such glaring personal issues.  Do they really effect different people very dramatically differently?  

I can only reference 5meo and mushrooms direct experience wise. Not sure if you’ve also experienced them but I found 5meo doesn’t ‘do any work’ so to speak, while mushrooms seem very opposite and will empty everything out psyche wise. 

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think he microdoses mainly and hasn't had too many real profound breakthrough trips.  I read his comments on shrooms and watched his video and realized he probably hasn't done a huge shrooms trip.  If he did shrooms at a breakthrough dose he would regret a lot of his conduct.  I'm almost certain he hasn't worked with shrooms very much.  LSD is also great for getting you to really reflect on your life and regret some things you're doing wrong.  Preferably a breakthrough dose of LSD too.   I wonder how many breakthrough doses he's really had with 5-MeO-DMT or whether they were small doses.  My breakthrough dose on 5-MeO-DMT was a lot different that what he described in his video regarding same.  If you're gonna do psychedelics you gotta do doses that challenge you and somewhat scare you straight.  You can microdose all day long and kinda philosophize until the cows come home like smoking weed.

Maybe he lies or exaggerates but according to him he's had, like over 200 "breakthrough" experiences.  

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I can only reference 5meo and mushrooms direct experience wise. Not sure if you’ve also experienced them but I found 5meo doesn’t ‘do any work’ so to speak, while mushrooms seem very opposite and will empty everything out psyche wise. 

Never did any type of dmt but everything else, and they were all extremely psychologically challenging and confrontational. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

That makes more sense. I could see that, but what I don’t get is since he’s commenting on the forum anyways, why doesn’t he just offer a point of clarity or refer to a video? Excluding people in such a vulgar way doesn’t seem to contribute to credibility or being an expert. It seems to have such an opposite effect that it just kinda leaves me scratching my head. It makes it seem like a cult like Scientology.  

I think he's appealing to young men mostly who want to increase the Masculine.  He's more like Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate than he realizes.  He's preaching to the Manosphere.  Those people are incels or weak men (in some cases women) who are trying to integrate the Masculine.  They have the Feminine in their shadow.  That's his audience.  So they love it when he lays down the law.  It makes them feel powerful and good to relate with him.  I think he knows this.  He knows who his market is.  He's gonna exclude the Feminine though by leaning that hard on the Masculine.  It's hard to market to a wide niche and easier to market to a narrower niche.  If your niche is too wide you won't have an audience unfortunately.  Am I wrong?  Some people and companies do have a wide niche and that's great.  That's an attainment.  It's much easier to build a following by specializing to a target audience in marketing.  This is why the generalist doesn't sell as a teacher.  Socrates was killed.  In politics they call this dance with the one that brung ya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Never did any type of dmt but everything else, and they were all extremely psychologically challenging and confrontational. 

Same here. Literally experientially lost a mind I believed I had. 5meo is entirely different. Completely opposite really. Smooth as a baby’s bottom. No onset / body load. No mind bending Isness etc. It doesn’t seem to ‘touch’ psychology at all

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

They both were excluded because they described his behavior as narcissistic and deluded.  His justifications for their exclusion is nothing more than some good'ol DARVO (deny, attack, and reverse victime and offender). None of them corrupted Leo's "teachings". He is just projecting and deflecting.

Also, offering a point of clarity is secondary to him nowadays. He has given up on caring about objective Truth a while ago. What he looks in his dynamic with his forum users is that they mirror the grandiose image he's been crafting for himself. The forum is his narcissitic supply.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira