Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Same here. Literally experientially lost a mind I believed I had. 5meo is entirely different. Completely opposite really. Smooth as a baby’s bottom. No onset / body load. No mind bending Isness etc. It doesn’t seem to ‘touch’ psychology at all

Oh really, you did try 5meo ?

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

16 minutes ago, Serenity said:

They both were excluded because they described his behavior as narcissistic and deluded.  His justifications for their exclusion is nothing more than some good'ol DARVO (deny, attack, and reverse victime and offender). None of them corrupted Leo's "teachings". He is just projecting and deflecting.

Also, offering a point of clarity is secondary to him nowadays. He has given up on caring about objective Truth a while ago. What he looks in his dynamic with his forum users is that they mirror the grandiose image he's been crafting for himself. The forum is his narcissitic supply.

I guess so. Still seems ass backwards and odd. I remember seeing some verbiage like that on his Patreon about needing to be isolated so his mind doesn’t get corrupted. I don’t think that’s working out. Seems more like an ‘absolute power corrupts absolutely’ scenario. It’s the togetherness that brings about all the deep rich ‘work’ ime. Not isolation & exclusion. That’d be incredibly unchallenging and easy. Also pretty lame & boring. I really wouldn’t know though to be transparent. 

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

I guess so. Still seems ass backwards and odd. I remember seeing some verbiage like that on his Patreon about needing to be isolated so his mind doesn’t get corrupted. I don’t think that’s working out. Seems more like an ‘absolute power corrupts absolutely’ scenario. It’s the togetherness that brings about all the deep rich ‘work’ ime. Not isolation & exclusion. That’d be incredibly unchallenging and easy. Also pretty lame & boring. I really wouldn’t know though to be transparent. 

He has one really weird exception to this of course though...party girls in trashy clubs.

@Phil 5meo sounds incredible, I'd be interested in doing it for fun but it seems to be the hardest psychedelic to find. I've found NN DMT but 5meo dmt is like off the grid lol.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Maybe he lies or exaggerates but according to him he's had, like over 200 "breakthrough" experiences.  

This should be either an elaborate lie or a massive exaggeration. He is an embarrassment to the psychedelic community. 

No way can a person do that many trips and fail at basic things. 

Either that or it's a proof that psychedelics don't work. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You would be a great legal professional.  That's what we call Exhibit A in the legal profession.

When I was 11 years old I won an argument with my dad, at the time he used to tell me that I would make a great lawyer 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

17 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

This should be either an elaborate lie or a massive exaggeration. He is an embarrassment to the psychedelic community. 

No way can a person do that many trips and fail at basic things. 

Either that or it's a proof that psychedelics don't work. 

In my experience, psychedelics are the most impactful in the beginning of one's journey on the path. 

For me, after years of tripping I can honestly say that psychedelics are only done for fun at this point, I've had 5g trips and while they're cool afterwards I just move on.

I mean maybe the healing occurs in the background, but for the most part they're just fun experiences.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

8 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil 5meo sounds incredible, I'd be interested in doing it for fun but it seems to be the hardest psychedelic to find. I've found NN DMT but 5meo dmt is like off the grid lol.

You don't need psychedelics on the path.  They are optional tools.  Sometimes you need something to give you a wake up call that you're not going to get doing what you normally do.  They're good for that.  5-Meo-DMT was terrifying to me but it was also worthwhile.  It was an experience, nothing more.  But it gave me a different perspective that was lived not just thought about or imagined.  Psychedelic trips are experiences that you live through.  This is in contrast to thought or imagination that you live through.  They give you a real taste of an additional perspective than what you have encountered yourself or that others have given you.  They're tools available on the path but not mandatory either.  Plenty of people became highly developed without psychedelics.  And just because you do lots of psychedelics doesn't mean prima facie that you're more developed than people who haven't done them.  It's more nuanced than that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor oh yea I agree 1000%. Its really just for fun, no different than wanting to visit a country or go on a cool trip.

This is 100% gaslighting: (I like Leo in certain ways but this is gaslighting and abusive): It's like saying "you think things are bad now, you just wait and see buster!"  He's saying you don't know what real abuse is -- that's manipulating your sense of reality.  That's gaslighting.  You don't know!  Your sense of reality is wrong!  I'm right, and you should substitute your sense of reality for mine!  There's obvious abusive dynamics being used by Leo.  Stay away!  You have no idea what a cult is either apparently according to Leo! 

"You have no idea what real abuse is. Or what a cult is. If I was here to abuse you, or to run a cult, you don't want to know what I'd do to you." -- Leo Gura

Uh, I do have an idea and a sense of reality and it doesn't look good from my perspective, I gotta tell ya.

//

Leo's quote can be found in his last post in the thread below.  Notice the threat at the end.  I underlined it.  Notice the denial of your trust in your perception or thinking -- and then a threat at the end that it could be worse.  I advise you all to stay away from Leo right now, he's clearly not well.  Don't subject yourself to this kind of shit.  He can say he has a great body of work, but he can't say he's AWAKENED, sorry.  That's BS.  In my opinion of course.   Dude needs an intervention maybe.  

It's like: What would you do to me Leo?  What did you have in mind?  -- Joseph Maynor

SOURCE 
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/90795-adeptus-psychonautica-talks-about-leoconnor-again-another-suicide-revealed/?page=8

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

Was it before you lost your sense of self or way after?

That’s hard to answer. I never really got that term or what it was frankly. Heard it much more recently. So I don’t know. Seemed like there was a past, future, people and stuff though. Also the ‘breakthrough’ was prior to psyche’s and was more or less from daily meditation. Just sorta popped one day. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

It’s pretty incredible. 

@Reborn I know right. 

Leo has the privilege that even Jesus Christ didn't have. 

"don't expect him to be loving,"  it can't get more absurd than that. Wtf lol. 

Aha. Don't expect God to be loving. 

2 hours ago, Reborn said:

The ass licking is just incredible LOL

"Oh poor Leo, he's got it so hard in life"

Screenshot_20230318_082833_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_082847_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_082853_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_082909_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_082919_Chrome.jpg

Arthogaan looks like a sockpuppet account maybe controlled by Leo.  I can’t imagine any user drawing up a defense that detailed on his behalf.  Watching Thought Art transform as a mod really taught me a lot about how people get corrupted in a maybe cult.  The weak person given power by the leader who becomes the staunch defender of the leader no matter what.  Leo made a good call in making him a mod if  what Leo wants is someone to work for his defense without any kind of nuance.  I can think of a good word that starts with a “b” but I won’t say it.  Leo’s “b”.  The Feminine being corrupted by the Masculine.  There’s two other arse kissers on there too that I’m gonna leave unnamed but that I’m kinda ashamed of.  One in particular who used to criticize Leo and now mainly kisses his butt.  They’re dependent on Father Leo.  So sad.  If these guys are men I would say grow a pair.  I mean damn dude.  Have some effing self-respect.  These two are grown men acting like dependent children (boys).

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Arthogaan looks like a sockpuppet account maybe controlled by Leo.  I can’t imagine any user drawing up a defense that detailed on his behalf.  Watching Thought Art transform as a mod really taught me a lot about how people get corrupted in a maybe cult.  The weak person given power by the leader who becomes the staunch defender of the leader no matter what.  Leo made a good call in making him a mod if  what Leo wants is someone to work for his defense without any kind of nuance.  I can think of a good word that starts with a “b” but I won’t say it.  Leo’s “b”.  The Feminine being corrupted by the Masculine.  There’s two other arse kissers on there too that I’m gonna leave unnamed but that I’m kinda ashamed of.  One in particular who used to criticize Leo and now mainly kisses his butt.  They’re dependent on Father Leo.  So sad.  If these guys are men I would say grow a pair.  I mean damn dude.  Have some effing self-respect.  These two are grown men acting like dependent children (boys).

You're obsessed with that forum and over thinking things way too much.   Yes thought art might be caught up in the enthrallmenr of Leo a bit, but the spirituality being done there is valid.   It is not a cult.  I don't condone immature behavior but I stressed on that forum that if you are not in support of the work or open minded to it then to get gone.  This is the truth sadly.   All it does it cause a distraction.  That's precisely what you are doing now.   It's a distraction.  Is Leo perfect? No.  None of us are.  You are not.  The owner of this forum is not either.  

Edited by Robed Mystic