Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

😂So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say something, which is you don't have to say anything. 😆 There can be a total inner energy shift, and stuff can fall into place without pointing out wrongness or incompleteness on anyone's part.  

Of course. With sitting, holding the hands, hugging and laughing. How can be total inner energy in the forum? I felt yours now. 😊😊 But, if the other person is close minded it would be kind of hard to provide it. It always seem to be way to make them to understand talking in them language. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

57 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I will do a better job of embodying what I talk about here. 

Same parroting. Spreading misinformation, completely denying it… and then essentially saying “thanks for bearing with me guys, I’ll due the work”… and then continuing to spread egocentric misinformation as nonduality. 

22 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’re talking about your idea of what is being offered, as you haven’t actually experienced a session. 

Here is feedback from those who have actually experienced sessions:

Google reviews for Actuality of Being sessions.

The things you’re saying about these sessions, and the demeaning things “users” of Actualized.org are saying about these sessions… are coming from those who have not even actually experienced a session. 

The one “user” who did experience sessions, who claims I am a charlatan, taking advantage, “unenlightened”, etc, and outright lies about what transpired, is experiencing the same trauma, the same suppression, the same denial, and the same deflection & projection, as Leo. This is why Leo not only allows, but subtly supports the lies and claims by making threads about, “Nahm”, and”Nahm’s Neo-Advaita teachings”, etc, etc. Making a dreamboard, understanding the emotions experienced, inspecting thoughts & beliefs - this is obviously not neo advaita, and aside, there is no such thing as neo advaita or neo advaitan teachings. That, is actually, Leoism, or… basic, obvious, trauma, emotional suppression, deflection & projection. 

The one “user”, after months of twice a week sessions for free, was told this isn’t going to work for him because there are no enlightened selves, and no one can enlighten someone else. He was told to seek out psychoanalytical therapy specifically. To this day, this “user” continues to project, and the chief complaint - that Nahm promised him enlightenment - which is an outright lie, persists and is supported by, one purporting to be, a teacher of nonduality, in that separate selves become enlightened. 

If you feel alright about it, fine, do it.  It's an unregulated industry you are operating in so you can get away with it.  Good for you.

Just now, James123 said:

Of course. With sitting, holding the hands, hugging and laughing. How can be total inner energy in the forum? I felt yours now. 😊😊 But, if the other person is close minded it would be kind of hard to provide it. It always seem to be way to make them to understand talking in them language. 

❤️ Know that it is enough to be that. Then let the words flow from that. No one is closed-minded. Don't ever stoop to anyone's level, there just are no such levels. 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Mandy see, even if you connect the entire inner energy of entire human race, he won't get it 😂😂😂

He already does get it. You have to feel that. HE has to feel that. There is no you/he. You see? 😂 The "work" isn't work, it's vibrational. 

You want to write, yes? You want to speak it? Source says YES, but get in the flow, don't paddle against it. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

If you feel alright about it, fine, do it.  It's an unregulated industry you are operating in so you can get away with it.  Good for you.

When it is said “it”, as in sessions… again, you are speaking about something which you haven’t actually experienced. 

You’re talking about your idea - and not a session.

Take some time to read the reviews that were linked. No one is “getting away” with anything lol.

”It”, the sessions… could not possibly be more opposite to - your idea of - the sessions. 

Is it just me or does it kinda feel passive agressive when people talk about some spiritual topic / nondualism or whatever, and then someone comes along and goes "there is no XXX"  (Leonism or whatever)".

Like... yeah, true. So what?😂 seems like an attempt to dismiss the whole argument by "using nondualism".

I'd say you could very well make out a  type of philosophy that is observable on Actualized. Why not call that Leonism? 

Damn, it really does make a huge difference to be here after a long break. For the better though, definitely. 

Just now, Phil said:

When it is said “it”, as in sessions… again, you are speaking about something which you haven’t actually experienced. 

You’re talking about your idea - and not a session.

See, the way you say things, I can't POSSIBLY imagine a session with you being worth that.

But like I said, it's an unregulated industry, you can get it away with it, you won't be held accountable. 

Voya con dios.

1 minute ago, Lester Retsel said:

See, the way you say things, I can't POSSIBLY imagine a session with you being worth that.

But like I said, it's an unregulated industry, you can get it away with it, you won't be held accountable. 

Voya con dios.

You haven’t actually experienced what you’re talking about. 

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

fall into place

This is one of those songs that just resonates in some magical way right into the core of things. I love it. It's the same fragrance I've been longing since I lost that childhood magic I guess. Each time I listen to it I feel it touch my core.

I hear stories and scenery and a life of magic and beauty there. It's what I want. What I'm about. It's as if my deepest love and beauty and joy put into melody. It's me! ❤️ Just wanted to share it with yall.

Still have no idea what the lyrics are about though.

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

❤️ Know that it is enough to be that. Then let the words flow from that. No one is closed-minded. Don't ever stoop to anyone's level, there just are no such levels. 

Of course. I love you @Mandy. But, unfortunately these days people needs a zen stick. That stick will help them believe me. 

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

He already does get it. You have to feel that. HE has to feel that. There is no you/he. You see? 😂 The "work" isn't work, it's vibrational. 

You want to write, yes? You want to speak it? Source says YES, but get in the flow, don't paddle against it. 

Of course. But is from our perspective, but they are suffering. Actually, for my ego if I do things that say, which is above, it will be more easier for me but I really do want to help people. Because, @Phil saved me.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

This is one of those songs that just resonates in some magical way right into the core of things. I love it. It's the same fragrance I've been longing since I lost that childhood magic I guess. Each time I listen to it I feel it touch my core.

I hear stories and scenery and a life of magic and beauty there. It's what I want. What I'm about. It's as if my deepest love and beauty and joy put into melody. It's me! ❤️ Just wanted to share it with yall.

Still have no idea what the lyrics are about though.

Exactly. 🥰

Just now, Phil said:

You haven’t actually experienced what you’re talking about. 

I've read your posts, observed the way you talk.  Unless you are saving the REALLY good stuff for your sessions, there's no way.

But it doesn't matter what I think does it.

You can get away with it, legally.

4 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I've read your posts, observed the way you talk.  Unless you are saving the REALLY good stuff for your sessions, there's no way.

“It” is sessions, which you’ve not actually experienced. No one is “getting away with anything”. That belief is secondary to missing that you’re talking about your idea of what a session is like, and not what a session is like. 

8 minutes ago, Indisguise said:

Is it just me or does it kinda feel passive agressive when people talk about some spiritual topic / nondualism or whatever, and then someone comes along and goes "there is no XXX"  (Leonism or whatever)".

Like... yeah, true. So what?😂 seems like an attempt to dismiss the whole argument by "using nondualism".

I'd say you could very well make out a  type of philosophy that is observable on Actualized. Why not call that Leonism? 

Damn, it really does make a huge difference to be here after a long break. For the better though, definitely. 

This! It can surely feel invalidating and frustrating. 

Leo is a master at perspective jumping btw. His spiritual ego tends to use this mechanism for the sake of feeling superior and maintain himself in a a position of supposed superiority.

Things can be seen from many angles. I suppose one should adapt themselves to the situation and see what's currently being needed. The key word here is balance.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

14 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

@Phil He helped me to realize what enlightenment is. I cried for 9 hours after realization. What can i say more 😂😂😂😂