Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

14 hours ago, Loop said:

@Winter 

This thread is Love & Healing. This place is already about love.

Perhaps you should look at the feelings of sadness? Shed a tear for Love?

Healing isn’t even an improvement, it is just noticing already Alignment, when you look at something you don’t like it can better help you understand what you do.
Feel the ripples in between the two. Emotional Guidance. 

Beautiful! 🙏🏻 

On 12/19/2022 at 6:27 AM, Blessed2 said:

https://actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-018

Why does this feel so off? 🤔

Because it’s disingenuous. The behaviors & actions aren’t aligned with the words. 

It’s also from the ego’s view so to speak. Separate self of separate selves, with the ‘other separate self’ being wrong. 

That’s definitely not ‘it’. 

🫤

15 hours ago, Loop said:

@Winter 

This thread is Love & Healing. This place is already about love.

Perhaps you should look at the feelings of sadness? Shed a tear for Love?

Healing isn’t even an improvement, it is just noticing already Alignment, when you look at something you don’t like it can better help you understand what you do.
Feel the ripples in between the two. Emotional Guidance. 

Leo is love too 🙂

His character, his flaws, the limits of his guidance. Stuff to be accepted. This thread is nothing but discordance with Leo which is just a part of yourself. You can be in accordance with this discordance if you want, up to you.

4201 is my number

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Winter So in the case of a woman leaving a relationship with a verbally abusive man, you would expect that she shouldn't have anything to say or discuss after the fact? That's just that? 

LOL my thought as well. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Let people have closure guys. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 hours ago, Winter said:

His character, his flaws, the limits of his guidance. Stuff to be accepted. This thread is nothing but discordance with Leo which is just a part of yourself. You can be in accordance with this discordance if you want, up to you.

There is no one guiding anyone, just Emotional Guidance. 
There are no ‘parts’ or things to accept, that is the veil of thought. 
I love being in accordance with discordance! Then it flips around into the Dance, into what I actually want! Listen to Feeling my friend. Discordance continues when you repress and ignore it, this is precisely how trauma & shadow is allowed to continue. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Listen guys. Just dial back your dose. Okay? 

Smh.

Spiritual guru tells you to dial back your dose to tell you how to correctly experience spirituality. 😂

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/88151-my-first-drug-experience-full-blown-insanity/?do=findComment&comment=1248024

Edited by Cupcake

10 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Winter So in the case of a woman leaving a relationship with a verbally abusive man, you would expect that she shouldn't have anything to say or discuss after the fact? That's just that? 

No I'm not saying that. I'm just saying she shouldn't go back to her ex's Instagram every weekend just to convince herself of how bad of a person her ex was. If you don't like someone don't give them free rent in your mind. To accept the abusive person's flaws is the same as letting him go

4201 is my number

6 hours ago, Loop said:

There is no one guiding anyone, just Emotional Guidance. 
There are no ‘parts’ or things to accept, that is the veil of thought. 
I love being in accordance with discordance! Then it flips around into the Dance, into what I actually want! Listen to Feeling my friend. Discordance continues when you repress and ignore it, this is precisely how trauma & shadow is allowed to continue. 

Then be in accordance with my discordance 😁

4201 is my number

53 minutes ago, Winter said:

I'm just saying she shouldn't go back to her ex's Instagram every weekend just to convince herself of how bad of a person her ex was. If you don't like someone don't give them free rent in your mind. To accept the abusive person's flaws is the same as letting him go

People who have been abused usually don’t know entirely that is what happened & need space to ‘clear the wheat from the chaff’ in a sense, so going back and looking at that can be healing and clarifying. If you don’t remember your roots you become like a head floating through life, letting go happens naturally as one heals. The body knows the imprinting of what it has gone through, you don’t just get clarity by not looking at something, you do by looking so deeply into it you see through into what it actually is.

Just accept my flaws the abuser says to the victim, as they continue the abuse. I’m really not sorry, I really don’t have to accept your flaws, I don’t have to accept your abuse, & I don’t need more compassion for you, I don’t need more or less of anything, I am fine as I am thank you.

What if there were no flaws? Just Feeling, sometimes discordant, sometimes harmonious, anywhere in between.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

20 hours ago, Winter said:

Leo is love too 🙂

Love is love. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

“Leo is love too” is the manipulation. 

Discord isn’t about being better or right or accepting things like nonduality isn’t about accommodating ego. 

7 hours ago, Loop said:

People who have been abused usually don’t know entirely that is what happened & need space to ‘clear the wheat from the chaff’ in a sense, so going back and looking at that can be healing and clarifying.

Bingo 

8 hours ago, Loop said:

People who have been abused usually don’t know entirely that is what happened & need space to ‘clear the wheat from the chaff’ in a sense, so going back and looking at that can be healing and clarifying. If you don’t remember your roots you become like a head floating through life, letting go happens naturally as one heals. The body knows the imprinting of what it has gone through, you don’t just get clarity by not looking at something, you do by looking so deeply into it you see through into what it actually is.

Just accept my flaws the abuser says to the victim, as they continue the abuse. I’m really not sorry, I really don’t have to accept your flaws, I don’t have to accept your abuse, & I don’t need more compassion for you, I don’t need more or less of anything, I am fine as I am thank you.

What if there were no flaws? Just Feeling, sometimes discordant, sometimes harmonious, anywhere in between.

👍🙏 Exactly, thanks

Sometimes it's fun and interesting to go back and look at it again, sometimes it's a bit scary, sometimes triggering. But it's all good really, step by step I feel more liberated.

The Forgiveness method shared in ACIM seems to be quite helpful whenever anything trembles the peace of mind. For me it's like a three-step thing:

1. "I am not really here / this is a dream / none of this never actually happens"

2. "I forgive myself for dreaming this up / everything and everyone in this world is innocent / I forgive myself, the dream and the world"

3. "There has never been separation / I am not separate"

9 hours ago, Winter said:

I'm just saying she shouldn't

There isn't any "shoulds/shouldn'ts". Everything is alright.

Do you notice that the way you came across in this thread was basically just "you shouldn't be like that, you should be like this"? 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

8 hours ago, Loop said:

Going to get new fresh material to hate on is not the same as going back in time and making a retrospective on traumatic events for the sake the healing. Entertaining this relation of hate toward someone and constantly judging them on what they do is the opposite of healing.

I'm not Leo, I don't have personal interest in you accepting Leo's flaws. And by accepting I don't mean "tolerate in your life". All I'm saying is hating on him is counter productive for you, its keeping him alive in your mind.

8 hours ago, Loop said:

It's nice pointing out whichever duality  which makes your side of the debate look better. What if there is no victim and abuser?

4201 is my number

Just now, Blessed2 said:

There isn't any "shoulds/shouldn'ts". Everything is alright.

Do you notice that the way you came across in this thread was basically just "you shouldn't be like that, you should be like this"? 🤔

I mean yeah everything is alright, you are free to experience what you are doing and the effects of it. But I'm free to say shoulds too. If I see a kid playing a knife I'll be "hey you shouldn't do that", even if in theory there is no should and the kid could learn to not play with knifes by hurting himself.

I'm not saying I know better than you. My honest reaction to this thread is: "Hey that's messed up what's happening here. Constantly putting Leo back into your mind just to hate on him seems unhealthy." My goal is not to try to convince you to change, but just to let you know this is my honest reaction. What you do from this, whether you choose to introspect or not is up to you.

It also sucks if a significant portion of the forum's attention is used to hate on some guy. Doesn't make the forum looks good, doesn't make me want to share it with friends.

4201 is my number

1 hour ago, Phil said:

“Leo is love too” is the manipulation.

At the same level as "this thread is love", to which this was a response of. If we're gonna judge Leo for what he says and evaluate whether it's love we can do the same for this thread.

If hating on someone is not discordance then you tell me what is.

4201 is my number