Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

2 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Enlightenment and all spiritual work IS for nothing.

Meanwhile you screaming why Skype sessions are 100$. I will pray for you brother 🙏🙏🙏  it is impossible for "you". 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

We can talk about how personality tests are just a snapshot in time, a tool at best, but not a real gauge of understanding. 🙂

Understanding/wisdom is best measured by SD stage, which changes over time.

Cognitive preferences are measured by MBTI type, which doesn't change over time.

A combination of all models is what forms a "personality type", the actual thing, not a model.

6 minutes ago, God said:

Understanding/wisdom is best measured by SD stage, which changes over time.

Cognitive preferences are measured by MBTI type, which doesn't change over time.

A combination of all models is what forms a "personality type", the actual thing, not a model.

People who constantly reference either of those things are worse than teenage girls talking about their star signs

10 minutes ago, God said:

Did you just shit-talk the INFPs😨

More those who strongly identify as them, or any of those types, and talk about it a lot.  Same with spiral dynamics.  I find it annoying, yeah, and it's much too reductive if ya ask me.  I shut down when someone tries to explain to me which "personality type" they are.

1 minute ago, Lester Retsel said:

More those who strongly identify as them, or any of those types, and talk about it a lot.  Same with spiral dynamics.  I find it annoying, yeah, and it's much too reductive if ya ask me.  I shut down when someone tries to explain to me which "personality type" they are.

And, of course, you never had interest in it to begin with?  What validity is there to your views when you don't even have an interest in psychology?

If I have zero interest in cars, my opinion on car engines wouldn't really hold much weight.  You have zero interest in psychology, so why would anyone care about your opinion?

Edited by God

4 minutes ago, God said:

And, of course, you never had interest in it to begin with?  What validity is there to your views when you don't even have an interest in psychology?

If I have zero interest in cars, my opinion on car engines wouldn't really hold much weight.  You have zero interest in psychology, so why would anyone care about your opinion?

I do have an interest in psychology, just not those "types" and I think people should be able to articulate whatever points they're trying to make without relying on these short hands, that never really do justice to what is being talked about anyway, I have looked up the meanings of all those Meyers Briggs types, and I just don't think anyone is as simple as any one them.  Same with spiral dynamics.  And people who write shit off by labeling anything "stage red" or whatever just annoy the living piss outta me.