Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

14 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Why are there not enough people on this forum though? 

Cause it's only been up less than a year. Same with AoB youtube channel. It takes some time to gather interested eyes.

Youtube is also not the best place to reach more people. Instagram could be better cause there you can share posts etc. Instagram can be easier to gather new followers. IMO it could be a good addition if ya'll looking to reach more eyes. @Phil @Mandy

You could post quotes, videos and maybe longer texts under the picture. Like this:

https://instagram.com/rupertspira?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://instagram.com/abrahamhickspublications?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

45 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It was the God language that initially caused me to start to dislike Actualized.org when Leo moved heavily in that direction.  I could see what he was doing.  Peddling God is probably the oldest profession in the world.  No offense to those of you that like God.  I don't want to dwell on this though and this will be my last comment on Leo.  I have bigger fish to fry.

Imo, he really doesn't know what he is doing, I hope he realize the truth soon🙏🙏🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think he knows quite well what he's doing.  That's what makes it so obnoxious.  But it's no longer worth my time to give it my attention.  I want to focus on things that I can do to improve my life and to help others.  I'm grateful I followed Leo for as long as I did and I don't look at it as unbeneficial.  It caused me to look at a lot of things and that was a net positive for my life.  But I just have better uses of my time in mind now.

I really don't know what he is doing. But everything in our life is what is already supposed to be. Just as you say learning the lesson, and walking on your way without any judgements and appreciation is pure beauty. Good luck brother, best wishes 🙏🙏🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Blessed2

Nothing ever stops existing,

Nothing ever starts existing,

There are no humans,

No-one can be right or wrong,

There are no things you hate,

There is the emotion ‘hate’,

But no-one is experiencing it,

Hate can be transmuted and seen as Love,

Then it is no longer hate & you see it was always the Process.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Lately I've been exploring weed.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/88091-leo-which-psychedelics-are-you-taking-at-the-moment/?do=findComment&comment=1247053

Uh-oh 😂😂

The green goddess gets a hold on blah-blah addiction like no-one else.

I got stoned for year and a half straight, every day... Each time it seemed like I had the most earth-shaking insights... And I came back for it again and again.

Edited by Blessed2

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Lately I've been exploring weed.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/88091-leo-which-psychedelics-are-you-taking-at-the-moment/?do=findComment&comment=1247053

Uh-oh 😂😂

The green goddess gets a hold on blah-blah addiction like no-one else.

I got stoned for year and a half straight, every day... Each time it seemed like I had the most earth-shaking insights... And I came back for it again and again.

😂 Oh my god he's so bad. Imagine sucking that much as a human being. Weed? Pfft. So low level. 😏

Thank god we're not him. We're so much better than him. 😂😅🙄😟

4201 is my number

1 hour ago, Winter said:

😂 Oh my god he's so bad. Imagine sucking that much as a human being. Weed? Pfft. So low level. 😏

Thank god we're not him. We're so much better than him. 😂😅🙄😟

Who gives a shit?

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Who gives a shit?

Whoever keeps browsing actualized.org just to inject themselves with negativity and judgment.

I'm not saying this to dunk on you, but get over your ex. This is thread is terribly sad to look at. I hope this community can be about improvement, happiness and love, not about being better than it's predecessor.

4201 is my number

6 minutes ago, Winter said:

Whoever keeps browsing actualized.org just to inject themselves with negativity and judgment.

I'm not saying this to dunk on you, but get over your ex. This is thread is terribly sad to look at. I hope this community can be about improvement, happiness and love, not about being better than it's predecessor.

great talk sir 👍 so insightful and helpful

@Winter 

This thread is Love & Healing. This place is already about love.

Perhaps you should look at the feelings of sadness? Shed a tear for Love?

Healing isn’t even an improvement, it is just noticing already Alignment, when you look at something you don’t like it can better help you understand what you do.
Feel the ripples in between the two. Emotional Guidance. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.