Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

@Alexander

Please review the guidelines.

What Is Not Allowed On This Forum

Separatism…

The owner of this forum is providing, freely to you, an online space for open discussion to encourage inspection, self-discovery, expression & sharing, with respect to self-recognition and the Message of Truth-Love-God-Self; and therein… inherently of peace, nonviolence, and nondiscrimination - and is not a teacher, guru, counselor, authority, leader, advisor, expert or mentor. When there is no longer the owner, in deed, enjoy your creation.  

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am the creator of the topic there.Everything is God what's so hard to understand spirituality.That forum indeed become better with Phil's departure which was ego driven.He wants to be an authority but it can't be to me because I have actual enlightenment experience by becoming Infinite Love which is true awakening not this neo advaita nonsense of no self.

What’s shared here is stated clearly, and is being misinterpreted. 

What’s shared here, as clearly as is possible, is that the owner of this site is not an authority. 

What’s being said isn’t “there is no self”. That’s a misinterpretation of what’s being said.

What’s being said is there isn’t a separate self, such as a self which has enlightenment experience, or became or becomes self. 

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

I am the creator of the topic there.

Oh, I see. So, you are @Zeroguy. Therefore, you have 2 user accounts on this forum which is against forum guidelines. Yep, both IP addresses trace back to the same region. 

Which account would you like closed?  @Zeroguy or

@Alexander

Let me know or I'll just choose one. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

.That forum indeed become better with Phil's departure which was ego driven.He wants to be an authority but it can't be to me because I have actual enlightenment experience by becoming Infinite Love which is true awakening not this neo advaita nonsense of no self.

Love is there is no separation, only oneness. Meanwhile you throwing hatred out brother, Phil is you, me is you, everyone/everything is you. Why this hatred, competition comes from? Where is beauty, respect and support? Your sentences are completely opposite with your awakening. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Love is there is no separation, only oneness. Meanwhile you throwing hatred out brother, Phil is you, me is you, everyone/everything is you. Why this hatred, competition comes from? Where is beauty, respect and support? Your sentences are completely opposite with your awakening. 

Because I like psychology more now.Don't forget I actually help and support people irl.

You are right I will be more compassionate from now on.

6 minutes ago, Alexander said:

You are right I will be more compassionate from now on

Great 🙏🙏🙏 

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Because I like psychology more now.Don't forget I actually help and support people irl.

With hatred? Even if you are right in any situation, hatred always proves that you are wrong. Hatred comes very very grounded ego, completely against the oneness, and awakening. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Great 🙏🙏🙏 

With hatred? Even if you are right in any situation, hatred always proves that you are wrong. Hatred comes very very grounded ego, completely against the oneness, and awakening. 

Because despite awakening,ego structure remained the same.Leo had God knows how many awakenings yet his and mine ego structure remained.So I find psychology much more important than spirituality.

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Because despite awakening,ego structure remained the same.Leo had God knows how many awakenings yet his and mine ego structure remained.So I find psychology much more important than spirituality.

If the ego structure keep the same, that's not real awakening brother, believe me, believe me. When the ego is let go, all here is love, which is you. You are build by love, you are love. 

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

If the ego structure keep the same, that's not real awakening brother, believe me, believe me. When the ego is let go, all here is love, which is you. You are build by love, you are love. 

We are built as rest of the nature to survive and reproduce all the rest is fantasy.You need strong ego not annihilated one.

Just now, Alexander said:

We are built as rest of the nature to survive and reproduce all the rest is fantasy.You need strong ego not annihilated one.

These are all thoughts, and misleading thoughts. Pychedelics or awakenings like Leo have won't help. That's why prophets or any enlightened people worked for years to overcome/ let go the ego. I am sorry but you are lying to yourself. Survival=Suffering.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

These are all thoughts, and misleading thoughts. Pychedelics or awakenings like Leo have won't help. That's why prophets or any enlightened people worked for years to overcome/ let go the ego. I am sorry but you are lying to yourself. Survival=Suffering.

Survival is very real it is easy for you to be spiritual when you live in 1st world country.

How are your survival needs met if I may ask.

Before enlightenment chop wood carry water ,after it do the same.

Even Phil charges money.

15 minutes ago, Alexander said:

You are most Yourself when you feel great, when love is in your heart, when you know without a doubt you're where you're meant to be. A strong ego is a gymnast who thinks about falling a lot, not succeeding. Focusing on success in its essence, in its unconditionality is NOT ego. Sometimes we blame our very best on ego. Cue the Marrianne Williamson quote Phil shares a lot. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Survival is very real it is easy for you to be spiritual when you live in 1st world country.

Even Phil charges money.

I live in 3th world country. I can find water to drink, something to eat, that's what all it takes for survival, isn't it? Forget about others, there is just you, not even an air. 

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Even Phil charges money.

People have offered to talk to you for free. Why not take them up on it? Do you value what's free? 🤷‍♀️ If you value success why not allow it to all, all is You. 

Youtube Channel