Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Not judging, helping you. Because I was in the same position years ago, now in the heaven. Ego never leaves. You just make modification with that 😂😂 and before you die, never even take the perspective of the truth. Because you are not, with this way you are lying to yourself. Walk the path and realize "why it is love".

You don't "have" to make modifications.  Notice you are subtly trying to impose your will onto mine.  But part of being finite is to be able to be finite.  You will ultimately align yourself to Truth in the end.   Until then, it's your game to play.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

You don't "have" to make modifications.  Part of being finite is to be able to be finite.  You will ultimately align yourself to Truth in the end.   Until then, it's your game to play.

No. If you wanna suffer go for it. Be finite ☺️😃

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. If you wanna suffer go for it. Be finite ☺️😃

Suffering  has two sides and should not be labeled as "bad".  It can also be a huge source of spiritual and personal growth.    You are also assuming that my actions here have caused me suffering.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

It can also be a huge source of spiritual and personal growth.

Of course!!! If you are suffering for the Truth, that's walking the path (moreover, not spiritual growth, it is killing the person who is spiritually growing 😂😂😂) and if you are suffering for your own desires it is worldly suffering/human stuff 😂😂 yo listen to me, you will thank me later.

21 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

I agree, but I think $100 for a Skype session is basically criminal.  Especially given the level the level of what is being offered.  It's taking advantage of people who don't know better or have better options if you ask me.  If you're charging more than professional therapists, you better have the goods.  But this is unregulated, anyone can charge anything without answering to anyone.  Its shady imo.

You’re talking about your idea of what is being offered, as you haven’t actually experienced a session. 

Here is feedback from those who have actually experienced sessions:

Google reviews for Actuality of Being sessions.

The things you’re saying about these sessions, and the demeaning things “users” of Actualized.org are saying about these sessions… are coming from those who have not even actually experienced a session. 

The one “user” who did experience sessions, who claims I am a charlatan, taking advantage, “unenlightened”, etc, and outright lies about what transpired, is experiencing the same trauma, the same suppression, the same denial, and the same deflection & projection, as Leo. This is why Leo not only allows, but subtly supports the lies and claims by making threads about, “Nahm”, and”Nahm’s Neo-Advaita teachings”, etc, etc. Making a dreamboard, understanding the emotions experienced, inspecting thoughts & beliefs - this is obviously not neo advaita, and aside, there is no such thing as neo advaita or neo advaitan teachings. That, is actually, Leoism, or… basic, obvious, trauma, emotional suppression, deflection & projection. 

The one “user”, after months of twice a week sessions for free, was told this isn’t going to work for him because there are no enlightened selves, and no one can enlighten someone else. He was told to seek out psychoanalytical therapy specifically. To this day, this “user” continues to project, and the chief complaint - that Nahm promised him enlightenment - which is an outright lie, persists and is supported by, one purporting to be, a teacher of nonduality, in that separate selves become enlightened. 

15 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Suffering  has two sides and should not be labeled as "bad".  It can also be a huge source of spiritual and personal growth.    You are also assuming that my actions here have caused me suffering.   

This is also misinformation. Suffering is not a source. Suffering is the discord of thoughts with the source of, which is being, thoughts. There is only one source, one infinite being; love. 

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 This one. Title isn't great, video is though. 

Great video!!! He is damn right. Of course, even the person is in front of us a emotional robots or you can look at the picture and see sadness and maybe I see happiness, there is no such a thing as world except our perceptions. What a joke right 😂😂😂 that's why I love to laugh 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

In the Absolute sense there is only Perfection.  There is only infinity.  But the game is illusion by design.  You're parroting something you have heard a Master say.

The absolute and the relative are classic narcissistic Leoism. “One set of rules for ‘me’, another set of rules for everyone else”. This is why Leo claims experience, which is an appearance… is “absolute” kangaroo-mice, etc, etc, etc. It’s due only to the dualistic belief in two; an absolute & a relative. There are no “masters”, or “enlightened selves” or “most awake or most conscious people”, etc, etc, etc. That is all misinformation. Leo often says Rupert Spira isn’t awake, or isn’t as awake as Leo, siting “Rupert still believes in finite minds”, not noticing what he’s actually saying and how misinformative it is.  This is what’s parroted in claims of there being an absolute and the relative, most awake selves / masters, etc. 

29 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 Did you happen to watch that Rupert Spira video? Thoughts? 

But I wish, it would be with happy ending with everyone 🙏🙏🙏 when people do really understand you, it becomes with happy ending ☺️☺️☺️

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Great video!!! He is damn right. Of course, even the person is in front of us a emotional robots or you can look at the picture and see sadness and maybe I see happiness, there is no such a thing as world except our perceptions. What a joke right 😂😂😂 that's why I love to laugh 😂😂😂

😂So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say something, which is you don't have to say anything. 😆 There can be a total inner energy shift, and stuff can fall into place without pointing out wrongness or incompleteness on anyone's part.  

Youtube Channel