Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

What does this have to do with me pointing out where he contradicts himself?

Yes, paradox is by design, but still 🙂

And no, other teachers refer to the Absolute and the relative. .  Others talk of Infinity and Infinite Consciousness.  And even still, the words used are really immaterial.   It's what they point to that counts.   And what they point to is prior to what is used to do the pointing.  

In other words, there are no messengers, there is only Truth shifting forms.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Of course!!! If you are suffering for the Truth, that's walking the path (moreover, not spiritual growth, it is killing the person who is spiritually growing 😂😂😂) and if you are suffering for your own desires it is worldly suffering/human stuff 😂😂 yo listen to me, you will thank me later.

If I'm suffering for the Truth, then I'm walking the path....but earlier you said I was suffering, but I'm not walking the path....was this because I wasnt suffering for Truth but for my own desires?  Well..they are actually one in the same....furthermore, why does there need to be a path?  Have you heard the phrase "All roads lead to Rome?"

😀

There is only suffering from selfishness....even suffering for Truth as you call it,  is born out of selfish desire.   But you are corrrect in the sense that when we suffer from our own selfishness, it is in fact killing the ego/person.  That's correct, and that is what I meant by spiritual growth.  It will bring you closer to Spirit until ultimately you will unite with Spirit.

Edited by Robed Mystic

31 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

If I'm suffering for the Truth, then I'm walking the path....but earlier you said I was suffering, but I'm not walking the path....was this because I wasnt suffering for Truth but for my own desires? 

I was just trying to say that as an ego (you and I) do not ever consider any perspective as Truth or Truth Perspective (like there is no difference). Because, it will mislead you, (which already did me) and cause lots of suffering.  Ego is so fucking sneaky. Believe me. Even it will use the truth for it's own way to get out. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

37 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It will bring you closer to Spirit until ultimately you will unite with Spirit.

THIS IS LOVEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LITERALLY LOVEEE❤️❤️❤️ AS OUR CONVERSATIONS NOW. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Leo Gura on Phil — this sounds like something I would expect a very closed-minded, authoritarian, intolerant, uneducated black-and-white minded religious conservative to say (Stage Blue tops):

“I nudged him multiple times over the years to improve and clarify his style of communication, but he didn't really get the hints and in fact it got worse with time.

Finally he started denying the existence of God and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I can't just allow supposed spiritual teachers on here denying God. So in the end it turned into the same situation as with WinterKnight. I don't know what these people are awakening to, but it ain't God and I want nothing to do with it.”

I have higher standards for Mods and spiritual teachers than I do for regular folk who just spout off about stuff. But even so, if I see consistent God-denial here, I will eventually kick those people out. I am ruthless about cutting through spiritual BS. That's part of what makes my work unique."

— Leo Gura on Phil

Yeah, he's ruthless alright, he said it himself.  Where's all the values Leo Gura preaches in his videos like radical open-mindedness?   This is why you must look at someone's actions/embodiment and take their slick words and image with a grain of salt.  This is so sad that I followed this dude since 2014 and this is how be became after 8 years doing development work.  I almost want all that time back I spent watching his videos.  This type of person is so rigid that they remind me of a very uneducated right wing conservative.  WTF!  Am I wrong?  I don't think I'm wrong.  Someone please tell me I'm wrong.  I want to be wrong in my assessment here.  Something really unfortunate seemed to happen to Leo where he went from open-minded to closed-minded in his development work and teaching.  Too bad no one has successfully caused him to correct himself thus far.  It looks like a caricature of how I think of Leo in my mind from the way he portrayed himself in his earlier to mid videos.  It's hard for me to reconcile that open-minded presentation with how he acts and speaks now.  I gotta just dump it all at this point.  Emptying is the operative word.  Unfortunately, I have people in my life that constantly talk to me about Leo's forum and bring him up to me so I have to pay attention to his content.  But man, I also have a personal rule where I try not to interface closely with toxic people that I try to honor.

SOURCE

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/87226-this-forum-became-better-without-nahm/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

44 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't know what these people are awakening to, but it ain't God and I want nothing to do with it.

😂

Really, how do you take so much psychedelics and be this confused?!

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is the kind of person you think needs LSD or Mushrooms.

I think it's best as natural as possible.

Mushrooms (literally the mushroom, not like an extract) and Ayahuasca are probably the best.

I liked it when @Mandy mentioned something about believing there is a separate molecule or essence of a psychedelic. Reducing it into just a pure substance, is belief in separate things or essence.

Edited by Blessed2

59 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Where's all the values Leo Gura preaches in his videos like radical open-mindedness?   

He meant as long as it lines up with his moving/revolving views on spirituality that come from his latest psychedelic experiences. So, before it was God, now... it may include such things as alien realization. 👽

Also, if you notice the creator of that thread is @Zeroguy. He use to be a member here and seemed to love Phil. Interesting how ppl flip for seemingly no reason. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Faith

31 minutes ago, Faith said:

Also, if you notice the creator of that thread is @Zeroguy. He use to be a member here and seemed to love Phil. Interesting how ppl flip for seemingly no reason. 

Backstabbing behavior is something to note in a person.  It's a character issue.  We all do it, but some people do it more than others.  When you post something online it's equally available for everyone to see.  I would say what I said on Leo's forum if I weren't banned from posting on there.   Well, I did say it, that's how I got banned in 2019.   Once he started using religious language and started acting very God-complexish, I knew the train wasn't going in the right direction.  It's one thing to grow straight, it's another thing to grow crooked -- like a tree.  This is why you gotta listen to people that are wiser than you are and not assume you know best.  That's like a Jazz musician on the bandstand that's very amateurish thinking he's Miles Davis.  But see, on the bandstand, that gets resolved real quick.  In spirituality, it's harder to show/prove someone that they're lesser skilled than they think they are.  They can just double-down and kick all the people better than them off/out.  The things egos will do to feel superior!   We all do this to a degree/extent, but usually there's stopgaps in place that prevent this from going on so long in a particular area.  It's hard to fake being a pro basketball player for example if you're not at that level.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

44 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

The idea that psychedelics = a certain way of thinking is incorrect. He is the way he is because he is the way he is. Pre-psychedelics his    output was equally high levels of absurd fantasy when he was trying to portray himself as some uber-mensch pussy-magnet pick up artist. He was always delusional, all that has changed is the narrative of the delusion.

I would also challenge the idea that he does “a lot” of psychedelics. Obviously its hard to get exact numbers but my perception is that (based on your average psychonaut) he does an average amount, but the fact that he doesn’t handle them particularly well and makes a lot of noise about things like Alien Kangaroo God give the impression he is permanently plugged into an intravenous drip of DMT.  

I think the only thing that has changed over the years is he has started being more controlling and withdrawn into his own bullshit.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

2 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I would also challenge the idea that he does “a lot” of psychedelics. Obviously its hard to get exact numbers but my perception is that (based on your average psychonaut) he does an average amount, but the fact that he doesn’t handle them particularly well and makes a lot of noise about things like Alien Kangaroo God give the impression he is permanently plugged into an intravenous drip of DMT.  

I think he has said he has done at least over 200 trips. Which imo is A LOT. Not for psychonauts maybe but for the general peeps looking for healing and transformation.

It might be about the intent with which you go into the trip. If you're really looking to heal, let go and liberate, I think less than 10 trips could be a total game changer. Maybe even one or two for some.

And yeah I think the kangaroo-mouse stuff is just basically ego-tripping. Many of the trippy/mystical things he says are 'super rare and advanced', are actually pretty basic stuff. Like stuff one might experience without psychedelics even. But thought-attachment and inclination to boast makes it seem like 'super crazy rare advanced stuff'.

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

He's still chasing enlightenment.  He hasn't had  actual enlightenment. Which psychedelics won't give you.  That's why.   If he had he would not continue to think there is more to be found.   He may have had a passing glimpse on a retreat.   But it wasn't enlightenment.   And yet, his material is so accurate - I struggle to grasp how he cannot be.  And yet, its his thirst for Truth that allowed him to get as close as you can possibly get conceptually.   Yet the real thing still evades him.  Because it isn't found through the ego chasing it.  It, as I said before, is stumbled apon.   If the ego tries to reach out and grab it, it will always evade.   That's not to say you shouldn't do things like self inquiry.   But you should do them with the intent to self inquire, not for any other end goal.  It cannot even be in your mind.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Which psychedelics won't give you.

I don't think enlightenment / liberation is like a thing that something gives to anyone. It's the shining light through beliefs. So yeah, psychedelics don't give it to you. They can help to let go beliefs and assumptions though, a lot like yoga, music, dancing, therapy, expression etc.

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

And yet, his material is so accurate - I struggle to grasp how he cannot be.

Hope this isn't offending... And I'm not trying to get into an argument here, but I don't think it is. I don't think there is "accurate material".

It might be best to sort these things out in terms of 'vibes', intuition and feeling. Stuff from Thich Nhat Hanh for example, might seem very basic and beginner material... But it's very spot on. Really recommend his writings and lectures, if you feel like it some time. It's more about simply mindfulness, and not philosophy, being accurate, having realizations etc.

🙏 Hope you're having a great day.

For whos there is a Horton.

As Horton there is neither; not two. 

“I nudged him multiple times over the years to improve and clarify his style of communication, but he didn't really get the hints and in fact it got worse with time.” 

For whos there is him, his style, and judgement.  

Finally he started denying the existence of God and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I can't just allow supposed spiritual teachers on here denying God. So in the end it turned into the same situation as with WinterKnight. I don't know what these people are awakening to, but it ain't God and I want nothing to do with it.”

For whos there are supposed spiritual teachers, Horton, an I, nothing, and an it. 

I have higher standards for Mods and spiritual teachers than I do for regular folk who just spout off about stuff. But even so, if I see consistent God-denial here, I will eventually kick those people out. I am ruthless about cutting through spiritual BS. That's part of what makes my work unique."

For whos there are Mods, spiritual teachers, regular folk, Horton-denial, people, spiritual BS, and my unique work.

As Horton there is niether; not two. 

2 hours ago, Faith said:

He meant as long as it lines up with his moving/revolving views on spirituality that come from his latest psychedelic experiences. So, before it was God, now... it may include such things as alien realization. 👽

I am the creator of the topic there.Everything is God what's so hard to understand spirituality.That forum indeed become better with Phil's departure which was ego driven.He wants to be an authority but it can't be to me because I have actual enlightenment experience by becoming Infinite Love which is true awakening not this neo advaita nonsense of no self.