Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

@GodI also often see people use Meyers Briggs and spiral dynamics to sort of justify something about themselves, like an excuse almost, so I can see how they could be enabling, like, oh I'm just a stage orange LMNO so that's just what I'm like, instead of working on themselves.  I don't think anyone is really simple enough to fully fall into any category like that.  I actually do prefer astrology truth be told, because no 2 birth charts seen as a whole, are alike.  

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I used to test INFP.  I used to test as J when I was a teenager. @God why don't you start a thread about  personality types? 

@Lester Retsel

Here you go. 

The thing about starting a thread with a theme is, usually a variety of things come up mid-thread that are more interesting than the original theme anyway, and end up getting talked about and explored regardless.  I want to start a thread with no theme that finds itself 5 or 10 pages in, and continues to evolve.  

8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I do have an interest in psychology, just not those "types" and I think people should be able to articulate whatever points they're trying to make without relying on these short hands, that never really do justice to what is being talked about anyway, I have looked up the meanings of all those Meyers Briggs types, and I just don't think anyone is as simple as any one them.  Same with spiral dynamics.  And people who write shit off by labeling anything "stage red" or whatever just annoy the living piss outta me.

Sand-Update-3-StagesOfLearning-1120x797.

You're still at the first stage.

Once you learn what functions and Socionics are, and start making connections between people and specific functions, you'll enter Conscious Incompetence.

7 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I also often see people use Meyers Briggs and spiral dynamics to sort of justify something about themselve

Really?  Where have you seen this?  On this forum?

People rarely even reveal their stages on Actualized.org, as it makes some people self-conscious.

Criteria is pretty specific for each stage.  No Green could ever pass for Turquoise, for example.

Edited by God

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

The thing about starting a thread with a theme is, usually a variety of things come up mid-thread that are more interesting than the original theme anyway, and end up getting talked about and explored regardless.  I want to start a thread with no theme that finds itself 5 or 10 pages in, and continues to evolve.  

I KNOW LESTER BUT WE HAVE TO WASH THE DISHES ANYWAY. NO MORE PAPER PLATES FOR LESTER. Help me out. Please.

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, God said:

Sand-Update-3-StagesOfLearning-1120x797.

You're still at the first stage.

Once you learn what functions and Socionics are, and start making connections between people and specific functions, you'll enter Conscious Incompetence.

I prefer other models, the qabalistic tree of life for example, but I don't insist on talking to people in those terms.  

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I prefer other models, the qabalistic tree of life for example, but I don't insist on talking to people in those terms.  

You disagree with the universally accepted 4 stages of learning?

They're pretty self-evident.  I don't think it's even possible to dispute them.

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Its fine.  

Well then the rest confirms what I was saying.

Having never heard of the concept of "functions", it can be concluded you don't even know what MBTI is.

I, too, have no interest in models I've not discovered yet.

Actually that's a lie, I'm totally interested in things I've not discovered yet :")

1 minute ago, God said:

Well then the rest confirms what I was saying.

Having never heard of the concept of "functions", it can be concluded you don't even know what MBTI is.

I, too, have no interest in models I've not discovered yet.

Actually that's a lie, I'm totally interested in things I've not discovered yet :")

I've taken that test and read about the different personality types.  I don't think they really fit anyone.

What is unconscious competence and conscious incompetence? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 11/19/2022 at 11:40 PM, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

For the source of the discordance within Actualized I don’t think you need look much further than one of the occupants of this thread, the discordant mindset that person brings into every conversation, and the prevalence of that same mindset within the Actualized membership and its leader.

Actualized is discordant because its collective voice is discordant. Its collective voice is discordant because the individuals that make up that collective are internally discordant.

Conversations here in this forum become derailed and discordant whenever such a discordant individual is present. This thread is an example of the discordance ingressing.

Well...at least you adjusted your terminology when describing me and stopped using the word delusional.   Bravo.  And you seem to have toned down your bravado a bit.   No, I was merely presenting an alternate viewpoint on the subject of Actualized, in both threads.  People don't have to agree all the time on everything and that's OK.  So, the disagreeing part is there, but I'm not sure where the lack of harmony was in that.  I was being a bit egotistical, but then again, so were you.   That's OK too because it was all meant in good faith, at least on my part.  

@PhilI know no one is trying to mate me or win....was just having some fun.   There has, however. been a request for an AoB Chess tournament....im not sure how we would facilitate it though... @Joseph Maynorseems to also like the game and put out a video recently on it so maybe he has some ideas.

Edited by Robed Mystic

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

@James123 If @Blessed2wants it hidden at any point, he is free to hide it. This is the Emptying section, so it doesn't seem fair to lock people's threads when they're sorting through some stuff. Totally up to the OP though. 

The last 10 pages have had nothing to do with me sorting things out. 😂 For some reason it's all chess and personality types now

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well...at least you adjusted your terminology when describing me and stopped using the word delusional.   Bravo.  And you seem to have toned down your bravado a bit.   

This is a different topic with a specific wording in the title, so it shouldn't really come as much of a surprise as to why that particular phrasing was used. 

My opinion of you as delusional is unchanged, and no you don't have to be a doctor to use that word 🙄 

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

That's OK too because it was all meant in good faith, at least on my part.  

I don't think you know what "good faith" means, along with the various other words we covered in the previous thread. 

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

On 11/18/2022 at 6:16 PM, Robed Mystic said:

To realize Truth is to Become Truth.   

No one “becomes” Truth. Truth is already Truth. 

That one is not already Truth is the activity of thought, beliefs, which can be inspected and dispelled. 

Infinite unconditional love does not become infinite unconditional love, but uncovers, ‘washes itself of it’s “self”’. 

That misinformation misleads by implying one must become some thing other than what one already is. 

On 11/18/2022 at 6:22 PM, Robed Mystic said:

It is Truth.   Truth is prior to what the ego deems has value.   

Ego, or, the “you which avoids Truth”, “the one which becomes Truth”, “the one which deems”… is thought attachment, the illusory self of believing thoughts.

Infinite can not know finite. 

Thought & believes can be inspected, thus uncovering Truth, dispelling misinformation & dogma. 

On 11/18/2022 at 6:29 PM, Robed Mystic said:

But I have been enlightened, and you have not. 

That “one” is spiritual ego, the activity of thoughts about an enlightened self. There are no enlightened self or selves. 

It’s misleading to make false claims based on conjecture & dogma. 

Deception & manipulation such as this is fine for Actualized.org. It’s indicative of the content and teachings offered. There’s nothing wrong per se with this, it just isn’t the what this forum is about. This forum is just about the truth, uncovering the Truth… not the mind games, deception, manipulation, ego posturing, belittling and divisive usage of the word / language that arises of denial, isolation, suppression and delusions of enlightened and unenlightened selves, and the levels, degrees and states therein. 

On 11/18/2022 at 6:29 PM, Robed Mystic said:

So,, no, I won't budge when it comes to talking about Truth.  I have seen God.  I'm not trying to be an arse or a dick about it - I'm being straight up.  I've been on this planet quite a bit longer than you, by around 15 years.  And a lot can happen in that time.

There is no separate self which ‘see’s God’ any more than there is anyone or anything which becomes Truth. 

Misleading information & justification of is fine for Actualized.org, it just isn’t indicative of this forum. (Guidelines).

By participating on this forum you agree to be mindful of & exemplify to the best of your abilities the following principles:

Lao-tzu, 6th century BC:

Reverence for life. 
Speak with honor & respect, and never harmful words or intentions, for yourself, all others, and all things. Understand that when you judge, you feel the discordant projection. 

Sincerity. 
Communicate with honesty & integrity, from the brightest and best of you. Be where you are, walk your talk. There is no expectation here that you should know anything you don’t, or be anyone, anything, or any way you aren’t. 

Gentleness.
Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can. 

Supportiveness.
Help, contribute, offer encouragement. Allow yourself to receive supportiveness: make use of the practices, tools, and insights you receive and exemplify them to the very best of your ability in your life. Care for and respect yourself & others. 

The Four Noble Truths as outlined in 624 B.C. by The Buddha:
The truth of suffering.
The truth of the cause of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering. 

As taught by Jesus:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
Forgive others. Accept & allow forgiveness for yourself.
Lean not on your understanding, but on Truth-God-Love.
Proper use of thought and speech is not to condemn, embarrass, isolate, exclude or shame; but to help the suffering to heal, the blind to see, and the oppressed to liberate. 

If you do not yet recognize the distinctions between open-mindedly inspecting, exploring, self-realizing & exemplifying, as compared to believing, adopting, and adhering to dogma & conjecture, please utilize this site in sincerity to liberate yourself. 

On 11/18/2022 at 6:34 PM, Robed Mystic said:

But I have been enlightened, and you have not. …When you have seen God, you get passionate about it.  Please don't mistake this with arrogance. 

Claiming to be the separate self which has seen God, that there are separate selves which haven’t, that there are enlightened selves and unenlightened selves based on believing there is, or one is, a separate self which became enlightened is spiritual ego, and is misleading, false, and manipulation purported as teaching.

It is the materialist’s paradigm of a separate God as if ‘in the clouds’ which could be seen, which one already isn’t, which one could become.  Again, this dogma, words & behavior therein arises of ignorance & misunderstanding and seems to be indicative of & compatible with Actualized.org… but just isn’t what this forum is about. There is no sincerity, self-respect or honor in saying such things. It’s harmful in that it is most misleading and serves only a false self image, a separate self of thoughts. 

Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can. 

There is nothing kind, mindful, empathetic or compassionate about claiming there are separate selves and you are an enlightened self. 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:28 PM, Robed Mystic said:

No one to awaken....the ultimate trap 😀

There is awakening, there is enlightenment. There is no one to awaken, there is no one who becomes enlightened. 

The dogma about awakeningand enlightened selves shared from Actualized.org comes from trauma, an inferiority complex perpetuated by emotional suppression & denial, and the immaturity therein and manipulatively positions spirituality and truth as something a separate self or ego attains, obtains, or becomes. The Truth is already the Truth, infinite unconditional love is already infinite unconditional love. Complete denial and categorical ignore-ance of emotion, and therein that love is already what is, is misleading. 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:54 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Yes, he has that twisted.  There is not one who can become enlightened.  But, there is a Self.  The Divine Self.  He got mixed up somewhere along the way…

Leo',s ego is what led him to put out so much good stuff, and reading 1000 books or whatever.  Be it was also his ego that can't quit.  If he had actual enlightenment he would have quit.  He downplays meditation because he wasn't gifted there.   So instead he  has been chasing it with drugs for years.

There is no Leo, nor a Leo’s ego which has or doesn’t have, nor could have, enlightenment. That’s precisely what enlightenment is. 

There aren’t separate selves already, and therein aren’t separate selves which become enlightened. 

Meditation is allowing that thought activity to settle.

There aren’t “gifted selves” and “un-gifted selves” with respect to meditation. There is justification & rationalization which upholds the dogma & delusion of an enlightened self. This is the activity of thought… belief.. which shared purported as nonduality, in the demeaning of meditation which is direct as it is the allowing of the beliefs to disappear … in favor of denial & suppression. 

There is no one “chasing it”. There is the activity of such thoughts, beliefs… and taught, there is misinformation. The aggrandized ‘ego’ purporting to be a teacher of spirituality or nonduality, is misleading. 

God has not ‘been seen’.  The perceiver if you will,  is never perceived. I am never an object of perception. The parroting involvement of misinformation and support of mis-leadership is what is yet seen. 

7. Others shield them from consequences.

Narcissistic people are emotionally dysregulated, ruthlessly self-serving, and profoundly traumatizing to others, particularly their family members. Many have been shielded from consequences in childhood (while also being emotionally deprived). As adults, they seek out partners who similarly accept and enable their delusions and abusive behavior, and they often align with narcissistic professions and institutions that reinforce their entitlement. 

The narcissistic trap

Like the rest of us, people who are narcissistic can change and evolve. But as long as they shun self-reflection, distort reality, project negatives, self-aggrandize, play the victim, and disconnect emotionally while never being held to account by the people around them, they will not get the traction they need to develop moral responsibility and healthier ways of coping. What begins as a childhood defense against feelings of unlovability becomes a self-fulfilling trap that makes it impossible to experience trust and loving connection with the self or others.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202203/7-reasons-narcissists-rarely-grow-emotionally

If you do not yet recognize the distinctions between open-mindedly inspecting, exploring, self-realizing & exemplifying, as compared to believing, adopting, and adhering to dogma & conjecture, please utilize this site in sincerity to liberate yourself. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

No one “becomes” Truth. Truth is already Truth. 

Thank you for the sermon 😀

Yes, on doing self inquiry, one can have a direct insight into one's true nature.  This is beyond the rational - beyond concept.  You might call it Spirit. Or Wind.  But one who could contemplate and do self inquiry falls away.   Illusion and falsehood is vanquished.  What remains is what was already there, but had been hidden in plain sight.   Empty Awareness realizes itself and thus IS itself, and is blanketed by illusion no more..    I will make a video on how to do self inquiry and link it here.

When you say there is no one to become Truth, notice you are subtly placing rational limitations on reality.   You are not open to the possibility that this could be the case.  Of course, since it is not in your direct experience, you are stating what is true for you.  I am simply here to remind you that skepticism is only good to a point.   But that is just my perspective. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

That misinformation misleads by implying one must become some thing other than what one already is. 

Ego, or, the “you which avoids Truth”, “the one which becomes Truth”, “the one which deems”… is thought attachment, the illusory self of believing thoughts.

Infinite can not know finite. 

Thought & believes can be inspected, thus uncovering Truth, dispelling misinformation & dogma. 

That “one” is spiritual ego,

If you haven't experienced what I am referring to directly that can you be sure it's misinformation? 

No, that "One" is what I mentioned earlier - it is Empty Awareness.  It is your true nature.   I am not speaking of the ego here.

I agree on your other points.  I will do a better job of embodying what I talk about here.   But also, there is no "proper" way to behave in the Absolute sense.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I agree on your other points.  I will do a better job of embodying what I talk about here.   But also, there is no "proper" way to behave in the Absolute sense.

This is the tragic explanation by someone who learned the path not walk it. If you can understand these sentences, you are still not absolute perspective and Truth is embodying the love in this life. You are still the ego. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is the tragic explanation by someone who learned the path not walk it. If you can understand these sentences, you are still not absolute perspective and Truth is embodying the love in this life. You are still the ego. 

There is nothing "wrong" with that. 

Why tragic?  Here you are laying down a finite and partial point of view.   And you are judging others,.  There is nothing wrong with that either, of course 😉

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

There is nothing "wrong" with that. 

Why tragic?  Here you are laying down a finite and partial point of view.   And you are judging others,.

Not judging, helping you. Because I was in the same position years ago, now in the heaven. Ego never leaves. You just make modification with that 😂😂 and before you die, never even take the perspective of the truth. Because you are not, with this way you are lying to yourself. Walk the path and realize "why it is love".

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."