Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Alexander❤️ Ah, I see how it is. I just need to ban your second account to get you to like me

😂 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

One of the things that makes life less discordant is avoid talking about religion or spirituality with the die hards.  You won’t win, they won’t win.  And you can go on liking each other despite your differences.   If you want to go ahead, but often the best way to be loving is to leave it alone.   Realize everyone has their preachy subject area that they’re passionate about including you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Alexander said:

I am the creator of the topic there.Everything is God what's so hard to understand spirituality.That forum indeed become better with Phil's departure which was ego driven.He wants to be an authority but it can't be to me because I have actual enlightenment experience by becoming Infinite Love which is true awakening not this neo advaita nonsense of no self.

You deserve credit for admitting this.  That's admirable in my view.  I wish more people acted like this when conflict arises.  Most people lack the guts unless they get tied to it with evidence such that they cannot weasel out of it.  And even then they try to find a way to deny it.  Good job.  Having integrity in conflict is like fine wine and is the stuff real men are made of.  I'm not being sexist in my last statement I don't think. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Thank you.See ,I am not hiding.Truth is what always interested me and I found it via direct experience.Was atheist before.

I don't agree with Phil that nobody can have experience of Infinite Love or God directly.It is possible.

Ok, I didn't mean that you were hiding. I didn't even know you were still on the forum. I meant, I had wondered why you left and then recently saw on Actualized that you seem against Phil when there was a time that I thought you liked him a lot, but ok, you changed your mind and maybe misunderstood what he's saying. 

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

Because despite awakening,ego structure remained the same.Leo had God knows how many awakenings yet his and mine ego structure remained.So I find psychology much more important than spirituality.

So, if you don't mind I feel like commenting on this. 

To me, Ego is just the I-thought (or I- sense), simply it's the doer.  When awareness is under the spell of ignorance it feels it "IS" the doer. Not just that doing happens as an activity within awareness associated with the "apparent" mind/body complex which appears within awareness.

Another words, on one hand when under the spell of ignorance one feels they ARE the ego/doer, but once the ego/doer is seen through, its realized that all is awareness, and the thoughts/feelings that appear are just an activity "in" awareness, that awareness is "aware of",  that results in "doing happening" in association with an "apparent" body/ mind that is an appearance in awareness.

When awareness no longer identifies AS the doer, then only pain/pleasure persist fir the apparent person, but the sufferer is gone. 

Not trying to be preachy. Just felt like sharing this for what it's worth! 😊

29 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Faith So for you ignorance is misidentification to put it simply.

You created topic about Ishvara and I agree that was my awakening too.Everything is God.

Awareness has a power within it called Maya which creates illusion. Ishvara is awareness plus attributes that wields Maya to create the universe. 

Awareness under the spell of ignorance identifies with the illusion. Ishvara is Saguna Brahman, which means Brahman in manifest (subtle/gross) form. So, essentially awareness alone not in manifest form is solely Brahman, but ALL is awareness just unmanifest/manifest. 

I'm a bit busy now I have to cook, but I'll have to read that thread on Ishvara, because I must have wrote it awhile ago. 

Edit: Haha, nope I posted it this month, just no one commented. Yes, Ishvara is Sanskrit for God, but again, awareness/Brahman is prior to Ishvara in Vedanta. 

"The ultimate reality of Ishvara is the nondual (in Sanskrit brahman). So since everything is Ishvara, and the reality of Ishvara is nondual brahman–the reality of everything is nondual."

So, to add one more post to the one I made above. I see 2 issues with teachers in spirituality now a days.

Either the teachers only acknowledge awareness/consciousness, but don't acknowledge how the "apparent" creation is created via Maya/Ishvara (God) or they do acknowledge God, but then fail to acknowledge the ultimate reality of God, which is awareness/consciousness. 

Hey, maybe be it's just me. 🤷‍♀️

Why are there not enough people on this forum though? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Same old repackaged religious wars.  Sorry Phil, Leo Gura likes you but has an insurmountable issue with you in the sense that you don't worship the same God as he does:

"Nahm is a very sweet guy.

I met him in real life.

However, he is not God-Realized. And he cannot lead you to God." -- Leo Gura

SOURCE
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/87438-a-story-about-nahm/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

However, he is not God-Realized. And he cannot lead you to God." -- Leo Gura

Anything we name and label is not it, even word of god doesn't represent the truth (including word of truth). So, Leo my dearest friend, you are wrong. Moreover, no one can lead you to the to so called go, "I" can not realize it, "I" must be dropped and just to "BE".

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Why are there not enough people on this forum though? 

This forum is more about healing and liberation than discussing one person, one person's ideas and videos, and related subjects around those things. One of the greatest mysteries is that the most rewarding stuff is also the toughest sell. 🤷‍♀️ For example this thread is so popular, because most people would rather discuss some dude. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

This forum is more about healing and liberation than discussing one person, one person's ideas and videos, and related subjects around those things. One of the greatest mysteries is that the most rewarding stuff is also the toughest sell. 🤷‍♀️ For example this thread is so popular, because most people would rather discuss some dude. 

Gossip always more interested than truth for humans 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Gossip always more interested than truth for humans 😂😂😂

I read once that few will remember a picture of a beautiful landscape, but if you put a person in the photo, it becomes much more memorable. I think the interest itself is only because of our shared being, it's essentially love but sometimes thought activity has to settle before we can see through the muddy waters of identification and othering. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I read once that few will remember a picture of a beautiful landscape, but if you put a person in the photo, it becomes much more memorable. I think the interest itself is only because of our shared being, it's essentially love but sometimes thought activity has to settle before we can see through the muddy waters. 

Thought activity about "others" which is an another thought is so much fun for people believe me. Kinda magazine 😃😃😃