Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

I do.  I think it's a scam preying on people in vulnerable places in their lives.  

I don't. I think it's way better than paying money for more shit to collect that pollutes the planet. People have a need to share ideas and areas of expertise. To give and receive. There's a female youtuber I've followed for years on the subject of well being, self care and home management and I'm so happy that she is offering coaching now. I'd love to have a session with her. 

Start a thread!!!

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

So what's your solution? How do we keep a booming economy without destroying the planet? 

Thread. Why does Leo's name get put on everything Lester. Why Lester, why. 

You asked for a subject, you can have it, it's my gift to you, you may begin a thread with it. 

I have zero desire to talk about that guy anymore.  I started one thread months ago, as I felt that particular revelation was startling and merited discussion, which clearly other people felt too.

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

You asked for a subject, you can have it, it's my gift to you, you may begin a thread with it. 

I have zero desire to talk about that guy anymore.  I started one thread months ago, as I felt that particular revelation was startling and merited discussion, which clearly other people felt too.

Yo, if you really need help, let me know that's it. Direct result. No more drama. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

25 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Yep. Reciprocity. My massage therapist bought a ton of art from me before I started seeing her. Once I bought an antique clock I loved but didn't need and it inspired an idea for a design that I made hundreds off of. Spending and making is a flow, align with it first, yes, but don't cut yourself off. 

🙏🙏

Have you read the book called Busting Loose From the Money Game? You'd probably love it.

There must be an effortless way.

9 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Sure I like you.  

But do you like you?  That's the question.  Oftentimes, the reason we obsessively criticize others is because we don't love ourselves.  Ooh look at him/her over there he/she's so bad!  The finger is always pointing away from oneself in a judgmental way.  There must be an "other" target to take attention away from you looking at you.  This is getting real old.  Think of how much of your life you've wasted obsessing about Leo now.  And you're spreading it like a disease on here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There's a female youtuber I've followed for years on the subject of well being, self care and home management and I'm so happy that she is offering coaching now. I'd love to have a session with her. 

Who? 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

@Lester Retsel OR you see potential for fun and insight in this forum and are denying it. KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL LESTER. CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU LESTER. BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE LESTER. Forum-wise you're kinda like that one guy who always throws his paper pizza plates on my lawn when he drives by. THIS IS MY LAWN TOO LESTER. You can stay on my lawn but pick up the damn plates. Please. Thank you. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But do you like you.  That's the question.

I LOVE YOU JOSEPH. 

4 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Sure I like you.  

I LIKE YOU TOO.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

I like you guys 🥹🙏

You've all grown on me.

I'll like you only when you respond to the Goodly thread. Sacrilege. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Lester Retsel OR you see potential for fun and insight in this forum and are denying it. KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL LESTER. CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU LESTER. BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE LESTER. Forum-wise you're kinda like that one guy who always throws his paper pizza plates on my lawn when he drives by. THIS IS MY LAWN TOO LESTER. You can stay on my lawn but pick up the damn plates. Please. Thank you. 

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't having fun.  

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But do you like you?  That's the question.  Oftentimes, the reason we obsessively criticize others is because we don't love ourselves.  Ooh look at him/her over there he/she's so bad!  The finger is always pointing away from oneself in a judgmental way.  There must be an other target to take attention away from you looking at you.  This is getting real old.  Think of how much of your life you've wasted obsessing about Leo now.  And you spread it like a disease on here.

I like me the best.

Just now, Blessed2 said:

@Mandy Did you see this post?

Oh sorry, yes. No, I haven't read it. I used to read a lot about money, used to be part of the Mr. Money Mustache cult and had to deprogram some stuff for my own well being but damn, his recent post about inflation was really good. What's the basic idea of it? Did you make a thread about it? Make a thread! 

Youtube Channel