Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But do you like you?  That's the question.  Oftentimes, the reason we obsessively criticize others is because we don't love ourselves.  Ooh look at him/her over there he/she's so bad!  The finger is always pointing away from oneself in a judgmental way.  There must be an "other" target to take attention away from you looking at you.  This is getting real old.  Think of how much of your life you've wasted obsessing about Leo now.  And you're spreading it like a disease on here.

I think a lot of what's happening in this thread is the awareness of it, like the classic old we know that's not what we want, but then we don't focus on what we DO want. Like my daughter kicking and screaming because she is hungry but she can't specifically tell me what she wants to eat, so I can't feed her. I also think something really hard to define is going on (we're doing it) and is explained so well by Rupert in this video. 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Lester Retsel I gotta agree with Joseph, arent you tires of leo, if so, why not just stop caring and move on? 

you wanna be done with leo yet you're the one who brings him up the most, you love leo.

Like I said I started that one thread months ago, someone else started this thread, I truly, honestly do not want to talk about him at all anymore 

2 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Like I said I started that one thread months ago, someone else started this thread, I truly, honestly do not want to talk about him at all anymore 

Then start some threads that are about what you want to talk about and hang around. 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Guys, unfortunately I don't wanna give the names, but as I read, in this thread %90 of people is not looking for the truth. Just keep going personal opinions.

Peace! 

Like you already said, the truth can't be talked about.  What's wrong with personal opinions?

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Like you already said, the truth can't be talked about.  What's wrong with personal opinions?

Truth never can be spoken, but if the spoken was not about the truth, enlightenment or all spiritual work will be for nothing. "Person" must be dropped, if every breath doesn't say the "Truth" suffering (person) is inevitable.

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Truth never can be spoken, but if the spoken was not about the truth, enlightenment or all spiritual work will be for nothing. "Person" must be dropped, if every breath doesn't say the "Truth" suffering (person) is inevitable.

Peace!

Enlightenment and all spiritual work IS for nothing.