Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

Man you start noticing it when you stop going there for a while. It felt so horrible to get tangled up in that web.

For example, I just realized how off a certain assumption / belief felt. That if you do not 'accept' stuff like fascism or offensive warfare, you're being biased, and basically Spiral Dynamics tier 1.

And of course you won't be let forget that you are full of shit, biased, not-awake for saying you think Hitler or Putin isn't that great and IMO being very reasonable.

That's ridiculous. It's like a bastardization of Spiral Dynamics.

Oh... There are no separate selves? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tier 2 is that there isn't anyone on Tier 2, and no-one 'gets there'.

There must be an effortless way.

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

For example, I just realized how off a certain assumption / belief felt. That if you do not 'accept' stuff like fascism or offensive warfare, you're being biased, and basically Spiral Dynamics tier 1.

Can you provide an example.of this?  I never have been made to feel like I needed to support fascism on Actualized.

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Man you start noticing it when you stop going there for a while. It felt so horrible to get tangled up in that web.

And of course you won't be let forget that you are full of shit, biased, not-awake for saying you think Hitler or Putin isn't that great and IMO being very reasonable.

That's ridiculous. It's like a bastardization of Spiral Dynamics.

Oh... There are no separate selves? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tier 2 is that there isn't anyone on Tier 2, and no-one 'gets there'.

The funniest thing of actualized.org is , of you don't accept the enlightenment is love, you are being excluded or haven't realize what god or enlightenment is. Meanwhile, Love is accepting/loving everything and everyone whatever they are, not judging, excluding only loving without any condition 😂😂😂

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

16 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Can you provide an example.of this?  I never have been made to feel like I needed to support fascism on Actualized.

I said 'accept', not 'support'.

It was pretty frequent. Same sort of thing as with the pedophilia stuff. "You're biased and low conscious if you don't accept this controversial thing."

I think it's projection though.

There must be an effortless way.

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

The funniest thing of actualized.org is , of you don't accept the enlightenment is love, you are being excluded or haven't realize what god or enlightenment is. Meanwhile, Love is accepting/loving everything and everyone whatever they are, not judging, excluding only loving without any condition 😂😂😂

That is over the top, agreed.

Love is Infinity.  

One can become Infinity and then never use the word love.   

So you are correct.   Just the same, one can become Infinite and never use the word Infinity.  One can become enlightened and never use the word enlighten after coming back.  And yes I'm aware that no one gets enlightened.

I always felt that you had experienced enlightenment personally....(this is of course a paradox) because you knew it couldn't be described or pointed to. Yet I think where you could have expanded your view is - it is also OK to use pointers too 

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I said 'accept', not 'support'.

It was pretty frequent. Same sort of thing as with the pedophilia stuff. "You're biased and low conscious if you don't accept this controversial thing."

I think it's projection though.

I'll tell you a very interesting story.  I'm Jewish - and when I first heard Leo stating that Hitler's actions were Love, I found it very distasteful.   Most of his stuff is excellent in my opinion, as I've stated in the other thread.  But to me this wasn't rational.  The torture and murder of six million jews isn't Love.  It is the devil. But if you really dig down deep, you realize you are the devil.   God is the devil.  Because you find oneness.  Still,  Hitlers acts are so heinous that it's pretty much impossible for me to stomach that it's Love.  But that is a bias which I am conscious of.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

it's pretty much impossible for me to stomach that it's Love.  But that is a bias which I am conscious of.  

The feeling that is "impossible to stomach" IS the love, and it's guiding you away from the focus on that thought. The horror of the Holocaust or a thought representing the man Hitler, is not love. It's a step removed to say that those things are love. The feeling guidance right now is. There nothing that needs to be swallowed, stomached or done about it. That's the real understanding, that there is no special understanding. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The feeling that is "impossible to stomach" IS the love, and it's guiding you away from the focus on that thought. The horror of the Holocaust or a thought representing the man Hitler, is not love. It's a step removed to say that those things are love. The feeling guidance right now is. There nothing that needs to be swallowed, stomached or done about it. That's the real understanding, that there is no special understanding. 

Indeed.   

I'll go a step farther.  And this is probably going to anger some people.  But Hitler is imaginary.    The only thing true is actuality.  

44 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Love is Infinity.  

One can become Infinity and then never use the word love.   

So you are correct.   Just the same, one can become Infinite and never use the word Infinity.  One can become enlightened and never use the word enlighten after coming back.  And yes I'm aware that no one gets enlightened.

Enlightenment is just a realization of what you are, but enlightenment helps you think, behave, feel and understand from perspective of nothingness, not human. As a self i am human, but what i am is nothing. Therefore, Love is actually realization of that you are everything. This so called ((I am saying so called, because what we are living is just a thought, not even) life becomes heaven for you, having a body talking to others, criticizing actualized.org, suffering etc.. what a beauty, a magic, unbelievable, inevitable. Because of that there is no hitler, no infinity, no me nor you. Just love. Reality is love. 

So, saying hitler is love is completely wrong. Because there is no hitler, only LOVE. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Enlightenment is just a realization of what you are, but enlightenment helps you think, behave, feel and understand from perspective of nothingness, not human. As a self i am human, but what i am is nothing. Therefore, Love is actually realization of that you are everything. This so called ((I am saying so called, because what we are living is just a thought, not even) life becomes heaven for you, having a body talking to others, criticizing actualized.org, suffering etc.. what a beauty, a magic, unbelievable, inevitable. Because of that there is no hitler, no infinity, no me nor you. Just love. Reality is love. 

So, saying hitler is love is completely wrong. Because there is no hitler, only LOVE. 

And there is no Actualized either.  Watch your bias 🙂

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

And there is no Actualized either.  Watch your bias 🙂

Definitely.  I am Just trying to explain. No need watch it. Because, you are already correct me “me”. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Leo will get there.  

I wanna share a quote with you from Sufi Yunus Emre,

Everyone is correct, if you are correct. You can not find the correctness, if you are curve. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

I wanna share a quote with you from Sufi Yunus Emre,

Everyone is correct, if you are correct. You can not find the correctness, if you are curve. 

We can look upon the world with hate, arrogance and selfishness, or we can look upon the world with love, humility, and selflessness.   You tell me what gives you more satisfaction.  Nay, satisfaction should have nothing to do with it.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

We can look upon the world with hate, arrogance and selfishness, or we can look upon the world with love, humility,and selflessness.   You tell me what gives you more satisfaction.  Nay, satisfaction should have nothing to do with it.  

Waowww waoowwww. Letss goo😀😀

@Robed Mystic If Hitler were active today, if it were year 1932, there wouldn't be Godwin's law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law, and in other words Hitler wouldn't be a universal example of atrociously terrible leadership. Most people wouldn't even know his name, but in smaller numbers, lots of people would devoutly and unquestionably support him.

Youtube Channel