Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

That's oddly specific. Do you have a more general question? Is it OK to make money in relation to spirituality? Is it right to devalue spirituality and only spend your time doing other work that avoids it? That would be far more interesting IMO.Β 

To me it's more interesting if it's specific....these threads on leo were specific.

BTW, y'all still haven't changed the name of this forum to give you credit and not just Phil, what's going on with that?

6 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

How about, is it unethical to charge $100 an hour for spiritual Skype counseling?Β 

I will give you for 10 box. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is it fare?

Β 

4 minutes ago, God said:

Pretty fucked up to steal Leo's audience and monetize them.

You are funny man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the choice is yours. No one force no one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

Β 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

To me it's more interesting if it's specific....these threads on leo were specific.

BTW, y'all still haven't changed the name of this forum to give you credit and not just Phil, what's going on with that?

The forum isn't for specific individuals, it's for everyone, so making threads that everyone can relate to is far better because the more the merrier. Question is why don't you give me credit? You aren't giving credit to Phil for his work, just blaming and harassing him. No blame and harassment for me? Why not? I feel unloved. Unfortunately the internet works like land ownership, white man don't know how to share land yet, so we have to put names on it.

Β YoutubeΒ ChannelΒ Β 

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

@Mandywell, for perspective, I did one on one in-person sessions with my teacher, which usually went on for well over an hour, for $30.Β  The same price o paid for my professional therapist btw.Β Β 

You got what you paid for.Β 

♾️

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The forum isn't for specific individuals, it's for everyone, so making threads that everyone can relate to is far better because the more the merrier. Question is why don't you give me credit? You aren't giving credit to Phil for his work, just blaming and harassing him. No blame and harassment for me? Why not? I feel unloved. Unfortunately the internet works like land ownership, white man don't know how to share land yet, so we have to put names on it.

That's what I'm saying, the forum is named for his channel.Β  I didn't even know you were partly to blame until you let me know.

@Lester Retsel That's awesome. People have different living situations though. I get to spend time on the forum because my husband works. Is it fair for me to teach or talk to people all day because I shouldn't be making money off spirituality and have him pay for everything? Isn't that kinda a raw deal?Β 

Β YoutubeΒ ChannelΒ Β 

12 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

How about, is it unethical to charge $100 an hour for spiritual Skype counseling?Β 

Β 

I just paid 20 bucks for angel therapy and felt good about it. And not even like a skype thing or anything. She just sold beforehand channeled angel healing and you lay down to recieve it.

Β 

It was pretty awesome and totally worth the money. In fact the paying was one of the best parts. Cause paying money is sort of a way of to acknowledge "yeah, we're doing this". It's a way to bring focus and attention to what you recieve.

Β 

If I ever have a session with Phil, I'll pay beforehand. Cause paying money is a powerful thing.

Β 

Pay attention (no pun intended) every time you buy anything. Notice when you pay money, be it bills, groceries etc. There might be some insight there.

Β 

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 Yep. Reciprocity. My massage therapist bought a ton of art from me before I started seeing her. Once I bought an antique clock I loved but didn't need and it inspired an idea for a design that I made hundreds off of. Spending and making is a flow, align with it first, yes, but don't cut yourself off.Β 

Β YoutubeΒ ChannelΒ Β 

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Β 

I just paid 20 bucks for angel therapy and felt good about it. And not even like a skype thing or anything. She just sold beforehand channeled angel healing and you lay down to recieve it.

Β 

It was pretty awesome and totally worth the money. In fact the paying was one of the best parts. Cause paying money is sort of a way of to acknowledge "yeah, we're doing this". It's a way to bring focus and attention to what you recieve.

Β 

If I ever have a session with Phil, I'll pay beforehand. Cause paying money is a powerful thing.

Β 

Pay attention (no pun intended) every time you buy anything. Notice when you pay money, be it bills, groceries etc. There might be some insight there.

I agree, but I think $100 for a Skype session is basically criminal.Β  Especially given the level the level of what is being offered.Β  It's taking advantage of people who don't know better or have better options if you ask me.Β  If you're charging more than professional therapists, you better have the goods.Β  But this is unregulated, anyone can charge anything without answering to anyone.Β  Its shady imo.

@Lester Retsel I'll check out his stuff, thanks for sharing.Β 

Β 

Also, Phil is always available to chat through this thread or through PMs.Β 

Β 

I'm happy to pay Phil because he's actually helped me for free many different times.Β 

Β 

He's helped many people for free, I've seen him offer to help people who were really lost for free since they couldn't pay at the time.Β 

Edited by Orb

♾️