My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Than you do know it's all consciousness right?

After all - just think of matter, existing, completely independent of consciousness. How could it exist unless you wee conscious of it right now?  Otherwise what exactly is It's existence? 

I've never implied anything to the contrary.  That was purely your assumptions.

If you're arguing about spiritual enlightenment you ain't woke.  And you will see why it's pointless to argue about spiritual enlightenment too.  It's not something that can be resolved through argument.  All you're doing there is telling stories and trying to force others to mind-meld with your stories.  And you call this truth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you're arguing about spiritual enlightenment you ain't woke.

You wouldn't know who was woke If they slapped you in the face.   You're a bright guy- but enlightenment has eluded you. Sorry for the spelling it's a bit difficult on my phone.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you're arguing about spiritual enlightenment you ain't woke.  And you will see why it's pointless to argue about spiritual enlightenment too.  It's not something that can be resolved through argument.  All you're doing there is telling stories and trying to force others to mind-meld with your stories.  And you call this truth.

We aren't arguing about spirituality, we're exploring the concept of introspection, and the inability to do it, among other things. 

13 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

enlightenment has eluded you. 

Anyone who is a you is d-eluded. Unless you're talking about separate selves? Are you talking about separate selves? Is that what this is about maybe? If it is then, how are we gonna know whose the bestest, like... is there gonna be an election?

Or some kind of Olympics? Always second place. Always two when there's a you. 

niwi4h-maroneyweb.thumb.webp.b32f0d4a72735f300ea5eba40c5f160b.webp

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Don't be shy about your damage, "there's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

Meaning, if you hide your crack all the time, the light can never get in.

Edited by Jonas Long

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

You wouldn't know who was woke If they slapped you in the face.   You're a bright guy- but enlightenment has eluded you. Sorry for the spelling it's a bit difficult on my phone.

Enlightenment hasn't eluded Joseph.  I've known Joseph for years.   I've known him during a mystical experience.  I don't believe it was all in my head, it was merged with his enlightenment.  He has capacity to dip into enlightenment more than anyone on this forum.  

9 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Enlightenment hasn't eluded Joseph.  I've known Joseph for years.   I've known him during a mystical experience.  I don't believe it was all in my head, it was merged with his enlightenment.  He has capacity to dip into enlightenment more than anyone on this forum.  

It's nice to hear from you @Proserpina  I've seen you grow from actualized and im realky glad to know you.  But he's not enlightened.

39 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's nice to hear from you @Proserpina  I've seen you grow from actualized and im realky glad to know you.  But he's not enlightened.

Thank you.  I always enjoy reading your posts.  I know Joseph hates to be called a teacher and blah blah but this man had an Enlightened grace at one point for 7-8 months straight. I was very damaged and he healed me by his presence alone.  I am healed of many difficulties.  

Actualized also healed me.  That's why I begged Leo to keep me on there.  I saw channeling of angels on there at one point that healed me.   

Edited by Proserpina

My thoughts on Leo and Actualized are mixed.  It has been my largest source of pain ( not exaggerating) and my largest source of happiness (still not exaggerating).  Even though that sounds wack.  The mind and heart can do some crazy things when you open up enough.   I loved and still love Actualized.  It took me on many adventures.  Leo has his own path to take and I wish him well.  

4 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Thank you.  I always enjoy reading your posts.  I know Joseph hates to be called a teacher and blah blah but this man had an Enlightened grace at one point for 7-8 months straight. I was very damaged and he healed me by his presence alone.  I am healed of many difficulties.  

Actualized also healed me.  That's why I begged Leo to keep me on there.  I saw channeling of angels on there at one point that healed me.   

Wow that's really impressive.   He's a good guy with a lot of wisdom.  I shouldn't be so hard on him.  I'm just hard on him from a metaphysical aspect.  I feel like after all this time he should have a deeper understanding of reality.   But I think he's still torn between materialism and idealism. He doesn't know yet which one it is.  And that's incredible to me.  Maybe if he sits down and does spiritual practices long enough he would find out - but he's too busy trying to understand it conceptually.  You can't do it like that.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Spiritual enlightenment is not a worldview. It's not idealism. Those things are part of the early to mid path and people get trapped in them. I'm only speaking from my perspective and experience here. I assume others are free to share a different point of view than mine. I would feel bad if I didn't share this. I can see now how people are trapped by clinging to some story about spiritual enlightenment. Those are scaffoldings that have limited, finite use. If someone is circling around the same ideas and they think that's spiritual enlightenment I would urge them to break out of that mold and keep an open, youthful mind as to what is possible. Don't close yourself off and become a true believer. What you've done there is turn spirituality into religion. That's not bad necessarily, but it's limited. You're definitely not topped out at Stage Blue mentality. But some people due to genetics or whatever they have a stopping point on the path and they want to set up a fortress of truth and assume they've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's infinite! There's more beyond the more. You want to practice not knowing and be open and youthful in mentality. Assume that every second you learn something new. Assuming that you have it all figured out is a trap, it's a closed-off mind. It's an old man's mind. Careful with that one. You want to wobble the child vs./and adult duality too. Also, the knowing vs./and not knowing duality. Let mystery have a place in your spirituality. Amazing things can happen when we open up instead of hunker down.  Make sure you wobble the student vs./and teacher duality too.  Too much stuck in one of those to the exclusion of the other is going to lead to traps on the path.  Wear the while belt even if you're a black belt. 

You have to check that spiritual ego, especially if you're not growing on the path.  And you might not want to know that you're not growing because you're clinging to being a teacher to the exclusion of being a student.  You can't give that up.  But that keeps you trapped. It's not worth it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor