My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Robed Mystic colloquially speaking though, yes I am good with being "alone".

Well good then.  I guess you're all good.   Let's purchase some flowers and tip some wine glasses.  For you are absolutely OK in my book.  Of course- I can't see into you.   I had a friend from high school take his life last week.  And we all thought he was happy.   You just never know.   I cannot know what's in your mind - i can only imagine it.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Well good then.  I guess your all good.   Let's purchase some flowers and tip some wine glasses.  For you are absolutely OK in my book.  Of course- I can't see into you.   I had a friend from high school take his life last week.  And we all thought he was happy.   You just never know.   I cannot know whars in your mind - i can only imagine it.

Yeah I've lost a few people that way.

Let's get into this more though, I feel like you arent asking me the question you are really afraid of asking yourself.  That's the question I'm after. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah I've lost a few people that way.

Let's get into this more though, I feel like you arent asking me the question you are really afraid of asking yourself.  That's the question I'm after. 

Enlighten me? I guess I'm lost. 

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Enlighten me? I guess I'm lost. 

No you're not.  A minute ago you were digging at me with assumptions, now I'm giving you the opportunity to ask questions about those very things, if you're actually interested, and I will actually tell you.  You seem preoccupied with my love/sex life for example, did you want to actually  ask about that?

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

No you're not.  A minute ago you were digging at me with assumptions, now I'm giving you the opportunity to ask questions about those very things, if you're actually interested, and I will actually tell you.  You seem preoccupied with my love/sex life for example, did you want to actually  ask about that?

I'll admit I'm not very good at this psychoanalysis stuff.   I can barely figure out how to get the dishes in the washer.  But I'm learning.  If there is a deep inner flaw within you that is beckoning to come out then by God i will find it. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

I'll admit I'm not very good at this psychoanalysis stuff.   I cab barely figure out how to get the dishes in the washer.  But I'm leaning.  If there is a deep inner flaw within you that is beckoning to come out then by God i will find it. 

You don't need any psychoanalysis.  It's not complicated like you are making it out to be.  You took digs at me about all this stuff, now I'm giving you a chance to ask questions instead of make digs.  Just put your assumptions that you already made into question form.  That's how you learn about people. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

You don't need any psychoanalysis.  It's not complicated like you are making it out to be.  You took digs at me about all this stuff, now I'm giving you a chance to ask questions instead of make digs.  Just put your assumptions that you already made into question form.  That's how you learn about people. 

Well I already asked you the main question.   But now you have to answer it honestly- not with fillers.

Are you happy?

Let's see what your response is.  

Well I already asked you the main question.   But now you have to answer it honestly- not with fillers.

Are you happy?

Let's see what your response is.  

You were doing so much better when you were taking shots at me, now all of a sudden you don't have the wherewithal to drop those assumptions and ask them as honest questions. 

"Are you happy" is a pretty lame question.  Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.  There's no satisfaction answer to that. 

Go back to the shots, the dirt.  What dirt do you wish you had on me?  Just ask it!

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You were doing so much better when you were taking shots at me, now all of a sudden you don't have the wherewithal to drop those assumptions and ask them as honest questions. 

"Are you happy" is a pretty lame question.  Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.  There's no satisfaction answer to that. 

Go back to the shots, the dirt.  What dirt do you wish you had on me?  Just ask it!

What's your deepest fear?  Honestly think about it and answer. 

What's your paradigm or worldview on reality?  You are incredibly intelligent yet I see nothing from you on metaphysics.   Please tickle me.

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

What's your deepest fear?  Honestly think about it and answer. 

What's your paradigm or worldview on reality?  You are incredibly intelligent yet I see nothing from you on metaphysics.   Please tickle me.

Fear is abstract, it's a feeling that you attach to various situations.  There's nothing to fear but fear itself is accurate, I fear fear.  

Metaphysically, world-view wise I'm but a humble student, just observing.  It's like I said about Picasso, you can't explain a Picasso, that would be entirely missing the point.  Everything speaks for itself.  

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Fear is abstract, it's a feeling that you attach to various situations.  There's nothing to fear but fear itself is accurate, I fear fear.  

Metaphysically, world-view wise I'm but a humble student, just observing.  It's like I said about Picasso, you can't explain a Picasso, that would be entirely missing the point.  Everything speaks for itself.  

Sorry for the lame questions I'm an old man trying to fit in.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh no we are going to do this.  Don't be shy.   Your feelings of unworthiness go way deeper than mine.  Way way deeper.  You were born without even the good graces of good  looks - which imlmediately put you behind the eight ball.  And then your inability to even talk with the opposite sex was the dagger in the heart.

It's this kind of shit that I'm looking for... you were very eager to make these assumptions, but now your curiosity has suddenly vanished.  What do you think is up with that? 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's this kind of shit that I'm looking for... you were very eager to make these assumptions, but now your curiosity has suddenly vanished.  What do you think is up with that? 

I was just fucking with you.  I don't honestly think you really believe you're unworthy.  If you do we have a much bigger problem. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I was just fucking with you.  I don't honestly think you really believe you're unworthy.  If you do we have a much bigger problem. 

You still don't get it.  I know, because it's obvious unworthiness is something you feel yourself.  I mean, obvious.  You couldn't make it more clear if you tried.    Which brings us back to where we started.

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

You still don't get it.  I know, because it's obvious unworthiness is something you feel yourself.  I mean, obvious.  You couldn't make it more clear if you tried.    Which brings us back to where we started.

Don't think that you can peer into my inner most insecurities.   You can't.  Your intuition is good. But I also told you a year or so ago I had an insecurity with my height.   That was it.

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Don't think that you can peer into my inner most insecurities.   You can't.  Your intuition is good. But I also told you a year or so ago I had an insecurity with my height.   That was it.

I don't have to peer into shit, and nobody needs to because you lay it bare for everyone to see.  Whats unnecessary and causes you to lose all appeal or sympathy, and the desire for people to genuinely want to connect and share things with you is the song and dance you do to cover it.  All you need is not to do that. 

Edited by Jonas Long