My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

@Lester Retsel Same here I don't hate the guy but holy shit the flames just get bigger

Were u banned for coming here ?

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

I was banned by Leo for a dm I sent him 

Oh, I see. Well, good thing this forum started.😊

Just now, Iesu said:

Yeah did inliytened1 get banned?

Not too my knowledge. He was on here defending Leo, so probably not.

I think Leo stopped banning ppl for going to both forums. Probably realized he'd be doing a whole lot more banning if he kept that up. 

5 hours ago, Faith said:

@Iesu  Yes, its sad, but nothing we can do, but carry on. 

It's sad Leo doesn't give a shit or care about this. He encourages it in fact. It's pathetic 

And the "heated" posts here are more civil then every other post there. 

Edited by Iesu

24 minutes ago, Iesu said:

And the "heated" posts here are more civil then every other post there. 

Honestly its not looking like that to me. A quick read through this thread demonstrates people flipping out in in fairly extreme ways on both sides of the argument, and I’m seeing the same kind of irrational “toxic shithole” behavior emerging. 

I get that people need to vent but I don’t think this thread is productive anymore.

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

12 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Honestly its not looking like that to me. A quick read through this thread demonstrates people flipping out in in fairly extreme ways on both sides of the argument, and I’m seeing the same kind of irrational “toxic shithole” behavior emerging. 

I get that people need to vent but I don’t think this thread is productive anymore.

Wasn't since the first page.

Basically, Leo has fucked his fanboys so deep in the ass that they somehow absorb his DNA. Of course, in principle, the childhood protection must intervene here. This is a whole new generation of crazy people, who cannot think for themselves and follow authority blindly.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Like I said before: I'm actually thankful of Leo. Without his video's and forum I wouldn't be where I am now. It was the catalyst to start being critical about my own life. I think it's a bit sad that he is lost now and I can only hope he wakes up one day realizing what happened and takes steps to correct what can be corrected. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone should be given the opportunity to redeem himself.

I am also quite intuïtive since working on myself and when I visited his forum a couple of days ago, before I had even read one thread, I felt dirty. There is a vibe coming of that forum that I don't need, nor want in my life. That said: it might be exactly what a lot of people need to have a realization or two.

When arriving on this forum, I felt a vibe that is way closer to love. Not saying everyone here is breathing pure love, but there is such a big difference in the general vibe. I feel home here, while I felt an alien visiting there.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.