Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

17 minutes ago, Winter said:

Good. But if there was one, I hope he'd be ok.

Well, there isn’t. 

16 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil I see you did it in the "I Hate My Parents" thread lol. 

That wasn’t meant sarcastically…

Sarcasm

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to express contempt or ridicule.

A form of wit characterized by the use of such remarks.

A biting taunt or gibe, or the use of such a taunt; a bitter, cutting expression; a satirical remark or expression, uttered with scorn or contempt; in rhetoric, a form of irony; bitter irony.

There’s no you. 

On 12/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, Winter said:

You don't need to look far to find no-concept 😂 Good definitions are key to good communication though, it's silly to debate whether trauma is a concept when we don't agree on what a concept is 😁

Trauma is trapped pain in the body covered by thought, or conceptualization, sometimes so repressed it isn’t even noticed. A concept has multiple distinctions forming a plan or idea. Pain is a distinction waiting for Feeling to embrace it, as well as pleasure. Get too attached to one side and you forget/ repress the other. 

083E8A82-BBB8-4D8F-B4A9-2107BF6E7E14.jpeg

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

27 minutes ago, Loop said:

Trauma is trapped pain in the body covered by thought, or conceptualization, sometimes so repressed it isn’t even noticed. A concept has multiple distinctions forming a plan or idea. Pain is a distinction waiting for Feeling to embrace it, as well as pleasure. Get too attached to one side and you forget/ repress the other. 

083E8A82-BBB8-4D8F-B4A9-2107BF6E7E14.jpeg

Not looking to restart a debate cause honestly I have no doubt the way you are framing things perfectly works for you!

This idea that concepts are composed of multiple distinctions is kind of funny to me to be honest. If I bring words like "triangle, circle, person, hand, body, brick, red, metal, house, loneliness", which are concepts and which are not? Your explanation is not formal enough for me to be able to know which you would consider a concept and which you would consider a distinction. Seems like a lot to keep track of that, it's just simpler for me to equalize concept, notion, idea, distinction, duality. I never needed to have a difference between those in a practical scenario anyway.

I'm not a native speaker though, so I might not be the best resource for english.

4201 is my number

2 hours ago, Loop said:

@Winter

I have no idea, all that really matters is that Feeling is put before thinking so one doesn’t get tangled in thought-knots.

NOO! There are no two. There is no battle between feeling and thinking. Nothing matters. There is NO ISSUE with thinking. The fact you can imagine issues is not an issue, because you are aware of what you are doing at all time.

But at the same time YESS, you are also correct. 😁

4201 is my number

8 hours ago, Winter said:

NOO! There are no two. There is no battle between feeling and thinking. Nothing matters. There is NO ISSUE with thinking. The fact you can imagine issues is not an issue, because you are aware of what you are doing at all time.

But at the same time YESS, you are also correct. 😁

Exactly, there is no issue between the two, never was there a fight, or battle going in, it is just thinking make it seem so. This is why Feeling must come first, thought-knots can get pretty painful if left unchecked, unfelt. Feeling guides thought, a thought-knot is when thinking gets confused as feeling, and then try’s to guide itself. This is a self-referential thought. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

The ‘doer’ is ‘the understander’, the “individual” ‘who does & understands’

A narrative of beliefs… same as watching a movie and missing the doing, understanding & individuals are movie. 

Not actual. 

‘Watching’, also a thought. 

Works for “doer” or “understander” - as Well. 

Love really is… just love. 

All we can really do is dance around the Eternal Tao that can never be spoken. It is what already is Being. This is where terms like I-less Seeing come from, because it isn’t really a thing, Dance, Love. 

10 hours ago, Winter said:

you are aware of what you are doing at all time.

This is the self-referential thought. 
Thought-knot.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

42 minutes ago, Loop said:

This is the self-referential thought. 

Thought-knot.

Awareness is no thought and it's always there. Saying "you are" aware doesn't make it any less true as you are awareness.

There is no thought-knots, only thoughts. To think there is a knot in your thought is just another thought.

4201 is my number

@Winter

Not a knot in thought,☺️

Thinking is a knot,

Feeling Is Actual.

Awareness isn’t anything at all, not even the absence of something. 
You aren’t aware, only Awareness is. 
Awareness isn’t a sense of self,

Or even the absences of one. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Winter

It really isn’t. Thinking is Feeling, ‘wrapped up in its self’ in a sense, continuing to think is to continue towards the wrapping, switching focus to Feeling starts the untangling. You don’t even need to think, Intuition takes over & now one is noticing the Alinement or Flow. 

What is conceptualization?

Where do thoughts come from? 

We cannot speak of the Eternal Tao, 

We can only dance around it,

Being super critical about terms is pointless,

Just feel the always there Heart.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/22/2022 at 10:18 AM, Loop said:

@Mandy

Sure, I just felt like it was something that needed to be said. 

On 12/22/2022 at 10:18 AM, Winter said:

Good point I totally agree with that. There is various layers at which this point applies, one of which being continuing to focus on Leo and what he does just to hate on him. I'm all for venting and expressing things that suck in your life. But seeking what you hate just to have something you hate on? Is that really processing the trauma you have with that thing? If at all it's giving it more importance and power over you, conceptualizing it as even more of a trauma.

Ironically this point also applies to my criticism of this thread but also to the criticism of my criticism. Unless arguing with me is what you want in life, we're all guilty of this.

This sort of applies to your comments, and also sort of goes off in a sweeping tangent, so... you've been warned. 😂

I think that if we were talking about the aftermath of Osho's commune here, it would be very important and valuable to have a place where people could discuss and unwind after that. It also likely wouldn't be a place that would appeal to someone who wasn't a member of the commune or very familiar with Osho's teachings.  Osho said some absolutely awful and disgusting things, and also some brilliant stuff. Same as Leo. Leadership façade and failings were different. Maybe we should just stop appointing leaders. Like the Winter Solstice became a celebration about some male (Jesus), and then latter another purely fictional male (Santa), as good hearted as they were or weren't, maybe our projection of heroes and villains is the root of the discord, not the dude.  Yer never gonna unwind that call of yarn. Feels better to rest in your shared appreciation of Siamese cats and electronic music and if you can't, just say what ya gotta say. 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Loop said:

What is conceptualization?

Just a way to paint a picture. If you say "feeling is good, thinking is bad" you are painting a picture. Every sentence paints one.

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

It really isn’t.

I think we agree on this friend 🙂

4201 is my number