Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

58 minutes ago, Winter said:

If hating on someone is not discordance then you tell me what is.

Injecting or adding the framings or interpretations of better than, suppressing discord, bad people, parts of yourself, his guidance, accepting abuse, hate, hating on someone, judgement, debating & projecting introspection - but not noticing where it’s coming from. The only guidance there is, is direct. 

10 hours ago, Winter said:

Then be in accordance with my discordance 😁

Discord is only felt by one being. Hate’s an emotion. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202203/7-reasons-narcissists-rarely-grow-emotionally

54 minutes ago, Winter said:

It also sucks if a significant portion of the forum's attention is used to hate on some guy. Doesn't make the forum looks good, doesn't make me want to share it with friends.

I think this is what really grinds the gears.

Shame can be bit of a troublemaker.

There must be an effortless way.

53 minutes ago, Winter said:

Going to get new fresh material to hate on is not the same as going back in time and making a retrospective on traumatic events for the sake the healing. Entertaining this relation of hate toward someone and constantly judging them on what they do is the opposite of healing.

Judging judgement is a painful painful cycle. Feeling hate, now that is where it is at, allowing the expressing of brings up the clearing and Alignment. Hate isn’t really about anyone or anything at all, it is about alinement with Love. You cannot go back in time, there isn’t even, trauma is stored in the body Now

I'm not Leo, I don't have personal interest in you accepting Leo's flaws. And by accepting I don't mean "tolerate in your life". All I'm saying is hating on him is counter productive for you, it’skeeping him alive in your mind.

Ok, no one is flawed, I never said anything about Leo, all I am talking about is Healing. You don’t choose your emotion, it just arises as guidance. There is no mind, that is the veil of thought, trauma is in the body, spread out through the nervous system. 

It's nice pointing out whichever duality  which makes your side of the debate look better. What if there is no victim and abuser?

There are no dualities. We are all in this together. 

There isn’t a debate going on here, you are projecting that, we are just trying to heal here.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Winter said:

It also sucks if a significant portion of the forum's attention is used to hate on some guy. Doesn't make the forum looks good, doesn't make me want to share it with friends.

Have to agree with you there. It would be nice to have a section of the forum that deletes itself every day or week for venting and expressing. The forum doesn't have a function like that, so we'd have to do it manually and a lot of great stuff would be lost. I think an even better suggestion is to make the threads and share what you DO want to share with friends and focus on here. That old, focus on what you want not what you don't want thing. 😁

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Winter said:

level

4 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Mandy

It is extremely  difficult to focus on what you want when there is layers of trauma in your body, must be processed so one can switch around.

Amen. It can take a minute just for the realization to set in that the thetan levels one is being sold is actually oneself. 

Let alone the emptying / emotional untwisting. 

9 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Mandy

It is extremely  difficult to focus on what you want when there is layers of trauma in your body, must be processed so one can switch around.

Right, but that's not really a reference to expressing trauma but a reference to Winter's desire for a forum he wants to share with friends. 

Youtube Channel  

34 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Have to agree with you there. It would be nice to have a section of the forum that deletes itself every day or week for venting and expressing. The forum doesn't have a function like that, so we'd have to do it manually and a lot of great stuff would be lost. I think an even better suggestion is to make the threads and share what you DO want to share with friends and focus on here. That old, focus on what you want not what you don't want thing. 😁

Good point I totally agree with that. There is various layers at which this point applies, one of which being continuing to focus on Leo and what he does just to hate on him. I'm all for venting and expressing things that suck in your life. But seeking what you hate just to have something you hate on? Is that really processing the trauma you have with that thing? If at all it's giving it more importance and power over you, conceptualizing it as even more of a trauma.

Ironically this point also applies to my criticism of this thread but also to the criticism of my criticism. Unless arguing with me is what you want in life, we're all guilty of this.

28 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Mandy

Trauma is a concept, I'd be careful of giving that concept too much power over your life. If someone is under the idea that they are traumatized by Leo they should have the space to process that idea here. But seeking new things to hate on Leo is not processing trauma.

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number

Just now, Loop said:

@Winter

Trauma isn’t a concept, that is bypassing, I’d be careful with that. Hate isn’t about leo, it is about alinement with Love.

Trauma is a concept, bypassing it is another 🙂 Let go of all those ideas and you are free, there's nothing holding you back from love. Love is exactly here and now, with no process or steps involved to reaching it. The idea of a body or the idea of a traumatized body are all ideas which you are not forced to believe.

4201 is my number

@Winter

I don’t believe them, these aren’t ideas, expressing from the Heart already. 
Love IS the Process.

Bypassing trauma will manifest as physical illnesses, when it is truly psychic & spread through the nervous system, the more it is ignored the more painful it gets, until one has to repress it it & then believe it is physical.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Just now, Loop said:

@Winter

I don’t believe them, these aren’t ideas, expressing from the Heart already. 
Love IS the Process.

Bypassing trauma will manifest as physical illnesses, when it is truly psychic & spread through the nervous system, the more it is ignored the more painful it gets, until one has to repress it it & then believe it is physical.

Yikes, sounds like a scary thing to have to deal with. I'm feel sorry for you.

But why bother with this invisible, unreachable trouble called "trauma" though? Why not just live without worries and let the body fall apart at any rate it wants? Do you "need" to avoid physical illnesses and stay alive as long as possible?

Sounds like all this worrying would generate a lot of cortisol, which isn't all that good for your body... Sure conceptualizing yourself as "bypassing a trauma" would likely generate a lot of stress. You don't have to conceptualize any of that though, cause there is no such thing as trauma. You are free 🙂

4201 is my number

2 hours ago, Winter said:

If I see a kid playing a knife I'll be "hey you shouldn't do that", even if in theory there is no should and the kid could learn to not play with knifes by hurting himself.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Winter

You are playing with knifes my friend. Careful, careful. Don’t slice yourself into bits.

5 minutes ago, Winter said:

let the body fall apart

Notice it was never separate in the first place. There is no falling apart. Don’t cut yourself up! 😶🌫️

7 minutes ago, Winter said:

But why bother with this invisible, unreachable trouble called "trauma" though?

It isn’t unreachable! It is in the Body Now.

8 minutes ago, Winter said:

Do you "need" to avoid physical illnesses and stay alive as long as possible?

All pain is psychic.

10 minutes ago, Winter said:

Sounds like all this worrying would generate a lot of cortisol, which isn't all that good for your body... Sure conceptualizing yourself as "bypassing a trauma" would likely generate a lot of stress. You don't have to conceptualize any of that though, cause there is no such thing as trauma. You are free 🙂

The Body stores trauma, generational, not just personal. Freedom cannot be enjoyed with the bypassing of trauma. 
Worry is good, thinking it is bad is what brings stress. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Just now, Loop said:

@Winter

You are playing with knifes my friend. Careful, careful. Don’t slice yourself into bits.

Notice it was never separate in the first place. There is no falling apart. Don’t cut yourself up! 😶🌫️

It isn’t unreachable! It is in the Body Now.

All pain is psychic.

The Body stores trauma, generational, not just personal. Freedom cannot be enjoyed with the bypassing of trauma. 
Worry is good, thinking it is bad is what brings stress. 

Why not? It's my life I get to choose how I live it and with how many fingers I want to have 😂

Where is it in the body right now?

What is worry if not "thinking something is bad" and being afraid of it? Feels like we're creating arbitrary definitions here. Worrying, being afraid of something, thinking something is gonna hurt you, thinking something is bad (for you). To me it's all the same thing but perhaps you have your own definitions we can work with?

4201 is my number

18 minutes ago, Winter said:

Why not? It's my life I get to choose how I live it and with how many fingers I want to have 😂

Certainly. But is it really just ‘your life?’ Where did you come from? How did you get here?

Where is it in the body right now?

Projected. Some kind of pain will be around the area, the area will usually move around, it might already be manifested as a physical disease. To reverse the repression feel into it, ask what the feeling means to you, watch to see if something triggers it to contract as you are going through your day, & trust Feeling over your thoughts about what you think the pain is. Pain is by definition, what is being avoided, otherwise it wouldn’t be pain anymore. Pain is guiding you to the repression. Alinement with discord. 

What is worry if not "thinking something is bad" and being afraid of it? Feels like we're creating arbitrary definitions here. Worrying, being afraid of something, thinking something is gonna hurt you, thinking something is bad (for you). To me it's all the same thing but perhaps you have your own definitions we can work with?

Fear is fear, worry is worry, cannot really be defined, but when you think about how to define them you ‘chop the process up’ and the seemless flow of Guidance is hindered in a sense.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

14 minutes ago, Loop said:

Certainly. But is it really just ‘your life?’ Where did you come from? How did you get here?

Call it whatever you want, my life, your life, the universe, consciousness, god, the experience. Just labels, I'm not implying the universe is owned by a human body in particular, as if its theirs.

Why assume I came from somewhere? Why assume the concept of "location" and the idea that things can be at different locations? Whichever and whoever experiences those concepts cannot be subject of those concepts.

Projected. Some kind of pain will be around the area, the area will move around, it might already be manifested as a physical disease. To reverse the repression feel into it, ask what the feeling means to you, watch to see if something triggers it to contract as you are going through your day, & trust Feeling over your thoughts about what you think the pain is. Pain is by definition, what is being avoided, otherwise it would be pain anymore. Pain is guiding you to the repression. Alinement with discord.

Is it mandatory to have a concept of pain? Why can't I just vibe and chill instead of worrying about any of this?

Fear is fear, worry is worry, cannot really be defined, but when you think about how to define them you ‘chop the process up’ and the seemless flow of Guidance is hindered in a sense.

I'm ok with my definitions but if I'm gonna talk to you about trauma I need to work with your definitions, cause they are certainly not the same as mine, given your last response.

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number

Just now, Winter said:

Why assume I came from somewhere? Why assume the concept of "location" and the idea that things can be at different locations? Whichever and whoever experiences those concepts cannot be subject of those concepts.

The concept of your life brings with it the concept of having been through locations & being at a location right now. 
There really are no concepts, but there is generational trauma in the body we can feel right now, from apparent world wars and the like. Presence is the Body, nothing is separate.

6 minutes ago, Winter said:

Is it mandatory to have a concept of pain? Why can't I just vibe and chill instead of worrying about any of this?

Pain isn’t a concept, it is a distinction.
I never said to worry about this, that is Guidance, listen to it.

7 minutes ago, Winter said:

I'm ok with my definitions but if I'm gonna talk to you about trauma I need to work with your definitions, cause they are certainly not the same as yours.

I’m telling you I don’t conceptualized emotions, that is suffering. Emotions are to be felt, not chopped in to bits with the knifes.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

The concept of your life brings with it the concept of having been through locations & being at a location right now. 
There really are no concepts, but there is generational trauma in the body we can feel right now, from apparent world wars and the like. Presence is the Body, nothing is separate.

Pain isn’t a concept, it is a distinction.
I never said to worry about this, that is Guidance, listen to it.

I’m telling you I don’t conceptualized emotions, that is suffering. Emotions are to be felt, not chopped in to bits with the knifes.

What is the difference between conception and distinction? When I said trauma is a concept I didn't think of that as different from duality, distinction, idea or any other word which mean distinction.

Is guidance also a concept or is this one a distinction?

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number