7 minutes ago, Orb said:

From taking some time to soak it all in, I'm satisfied from this thread. 

I see clearly how unsatisfying life is when I blame people for my unhappiness or believe I need them to be happy. 

The anger/horniness has left my system, feels quiet. 

Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions, I've definitely learned a lot from this 🙏.

Well done, good thread 

@Phil mutation?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

38 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Well done, good thread 

💙👍

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

gotta watch out for those mutilated ladies...

mutilated ladies...that has a ring to it

oh, mutated.  i read that wrong.

gotta watch out for those mutated ladies also

Great all female metal band name. 

2 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

is that what you call a group of them?

It really depends.

@Phil are you saying my description of women in this thread is akin to creating a mutated form? Lol

@DMT Elf well I wouldn't mind if they had 3....nevermind....

We need answers @Phil , you cant just drop that in and leave 😂.

8 hours ago, Orb said:

Why do I gotta see pretty women that I can't fuck? 

This experience of lack you mention, and perhaps more generally the entire world and "life" is like a projected image of your inner belief in lack and separation.

To keep you from inspecting the root of the problem directly within, you project the belief as outside form, "a situation" you seem to find yourself in.

So we keep trying to fix our life, the world and situations we find ourselves in rather than turning within and healing the actual root of the problem.

ACIM is about turning within.

Do you think God is an idiot? Do you think God actually created eternally separate men and women, and placed this never-ending and never-fulfilled longing to one another?

Of course not. God is not an idiot.

God created (expanded as) you, and in doing so you forgot yourself, your limitless abundance. And thus the truth of your being seems quite literally too good to be true... And we find ourselves experiencing what seems to be lack and separation, but what is really nonexistent nonsense.

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 yea, @Mandy brought up journaling about appreciating women which i think is a great form of transmutation. 

I find that life is magical, and we just change the stories and life will do the rest.

@DMT Elf totally

28 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Blessed2 yea, @Mandy brought up journaling about appreciating women which i think is a great form of transmutation. 

I find that life is magical, and we just change the stories and life will do the rest.

Yes. Along with the journaling, you can also inspect and "train" yourself to see through the belief in separation and lack bit by bit.

Like literally take a few relaxing breaths and try "seeing through" what seems to be a separate hot woman of your desire, into "her" true nature which you share. A bit like intentionally focusing on the screen rather than the movie.

The screen is really the only thing there is. You are already more intimate with everyone than you would be if you had sex and married us all.

There must be an effortless way.