48 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Lmao my mom actually did used to say that. Maybe if your father loved you then you wouldn’t be so toxic towards men.

Have you ever considered that what your mother taught you is complete BS? 

Edited by Rose

On 3/21/2023 at 1:46 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

I asked a woman recently what the number one thing that turns her off about a man and she said when a man's voice cracks like he's going through puberty. 

It’s any behaviour where he is embodying toxic femininity qualities - instead of being direct, he’s being passive aggressive, instead of fighting his own battles, he calls someone else to sort it out for him (police/moderators), being extra sensitive and emotional about everything (I always think about the classic sketch of a woman flipping out and completely overreacting when their bf says they look ok in that dress - “did you just call me fat”)

Edited by Rose

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Wow, a solid page of separate selve-ry. Come on guys, you can do better. 

Can I ask why do you and Phil always make these kind of comments? Is it because once/if we recognize there is no separate self, you think we won’t be so “spicy” in our comments?

Edited by Rose

30 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

How is this not also mad disrespectful? You don’t know anything about her parents, but even if you did, what do you think gives you the right to make comments like that?

It is disrespectful. I’m meeting her with the same energy she is dishing out in this thread.

@RoseIt's because making it about the others is completely avoiding "doing the work", which is why this forum is here. This forum is expensive and time consuming. We've put a lot of time and effort and tears into it. Life is way to fucking short for fucking off on the internet. If you're gonna EXPRESS express, with your whole heart.  Sit with something that triggers you before trying to one up it or squash it, and then really fully express it effortlessly, you'll see the separation dissolve into a magic beyond description. It's a kind of "high" far beyond some slight hit of fun out of spicy comments. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Orb said:

When everyone's trying to be right, everyone becomes wrong.

There's the glimpse of golden light in this broken pottery of a thread. There isn't that duality, so fighting for it SUCKS. You sick of feeling blah? 

This is it. 

This is ineffable magic. 

These are your true actual brothers and sisters. 

When someone writes an insulting personal comment open to it, feel it and inwardly thank the Universe for showing you whatever you got going on. I swear to God if you get this the end result is not boredom or lack of fun, it's exponentially better. It's like the entire Universe is playing along in perfect synchronicity. 

Youtube Channel  

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@RoseIt's because making it about the others is completely avoiding "doing the work", which is why this forum is here. This forum is expensive and time consuming. We've put a lot of time and effort and tears into it. Life is way to fucking short for fucking off on the internet. If you're gonna EXPRESS express, with you're whole heart.  Sitting with something that triggers you before trying to one up or or squash it, and then really fully expressing it, and having the separation dissolve is a magic a high beyond description. Far beyond some slight hit of fun out of spicy comments. 

Do you think that making the comments “spicy” can help more than being nice and kind and sensitive?

I think the problem with Western psychology and why it gets people nowhere, is because it focuses too much on trauma and being soft and empathetic.. people can spend years in therapy just talking about their parents and how they damaged them.. therapist doesn’t challenge or provoke people to step out of their comfort zone.. 

But I think, what’s confusing is why you are using that kind of language? Non duality stuff.. isn’t there a better way to explain it? 

“A scientist died and went to heaven. There he asks God:  

- God, tell me how did you create the universe?
- Singularity, then the Big Bang, exponential expansion ... Your colleagues physicists, in principle, understood everything correctly.

- How did you create all living things?
- Well.. what do you mean how ... First, abiogenesis, then the world of RNA, then evolution, cells, then multicellular organisms

- And how did you create a man?

- Listen, that’s just what Darwin described…. First primates, then the use of tools, speech, upright posture… Were you skipping classes in school?
- God, but the Torah, Bible all your holy books talk about seven days, Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit, the creation of man from clay…

- Well how would you yourself explain to a bunch of shepherds and hunters about quark-gluon plasma, DNA and natural selection?”

Moral of the story - relate to the people at the level they are at. 

Edited by Rose

Just now, Rose said:

Do you think that making the comments “spicy” can help more than being nice and kind and sensitive?

I think the problem with Western psychology and why it gets people nowhere, is because it focuses too much on trauma and being soft and empathetic.. people can spend years in therapy just talking about their parents and how they damaged them..

It's not about how you "be" it's about the intuition and feeling or resonance with it in the moment. There is no "being" as in "this is how he is", "this is how I be", that's the actuality of being. This. If I spend life trying to be the opposite of what I don't like, I'm forever a slave. You're totally liberated to align with the "highest" as in clearest feeling immediate love, and when you open to intuition it will sometimes lead you to do 180 degree turns that you never saw coming. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

What was the point of this comment? Is it possible that you’re trying to be right? 
Not that this is a bad thing… I think trying to be right is perfectly fine. And I don’t think it makes everyone wrong. I even think some people actually are right.

See post above, it's not about how you "be" it's being

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Rose said:

But I think, what’s confusing is why you are using that kind of language? Non duality stuff.. isn’t there a better way to explain it? 

You as in your separate selving mind does not hear nonduality stuff. It's like the difference between seeing the words on the screen, directly taking in the light of the screen, and seeing as it currently presents, and.... autopilot reading and believing you understand what those words mean. The mind is like a huge parasitic tapeworm that eats up all the food before it can go to the actual being (actuality of being) before it can really truly be seen and felt. If you sit a little with pure perception, and stop trying to understand, and question and feel into the words, you will clear the slate to understand in a way beyond the minds understanding, the parasitic eating of the information. 

8 minutes ago, Rose said:

Moral of the story - relate to the people at the level they are at. 

People are not at levels, that's mind trying to understand, like the tapeworm feeding first. 

Slow down and be totally innocent about what you're reading/eating/absorbing. Then tapeworm does not get fed first, and real nourishment is allowed. 

Youtube Channel