15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Do you know that's you're divine, legitimately loved and appreciated, and that you make no mistakes? You totally made my day with the middle finger emoji. It's nothing to feel bad about. Sometimes when I write I misspell things jounaling I have revelations. 

I'm human, Divine, and neither thank you very much.  Thanks for understanding my typo.  I apologize for the brief mishap.  That's the first emoji typo that I've ever done.  @Lester RetselThanks for bringing the typo to my attention, I appreciate that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

This is good and easy to read ❤️🖕😜

But I think the problem is also that people in the western world overemphasize being “nice”. Also it’s interesting to observe how much they cling to the idea that being “nice” is the way to go, that they are willing to get aggressive themselves to protect that idea. 

Yep, exactly because any idea you have about yourself will make a fool out of... no. There's no you to be a fool. Left empty handed again, like a magician. 

The nature of thought is total hypocrisy. It's beautiful like the fact that red appears red because it rejects the red wavelengths of color and absorbs the rest. In the same way what we reject we appear as, but all it ever is is our own light. 

Youtube Channel  

16 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Just sit with it before reacting, or watch the reactions in your thinking before you dish them back out.  Thinking that because someone was bad to us gives us license to be bad to them is how things get started. Even if someone else legitimately started it. It's like if I had gone and used the middle finger emoji back to Joseph. He didn't mean that.

We. All. Don't. Really. Mean. It.  (even when it is meant if that makes sense)

Definitely. And I think I get what you mean. I’m just getting angry at words on a screen, I don’t actually know what’s going on. How could I mean it actually.

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

I think there’s room for both. I don’t think either is good or bad. 

Would you prefer a dog on the street be kind to you or aggressive? Almost all of the time we prefer kindness, or authenticity coming from a place of love. I always loved nothing more than being around people who legitimately loved me but who would also ruthlessly tease me, no matter what the words were their intention was always clear... unless I was really unclear and feeling sensitive about the subject. You can be assertive, honest and truthful, confronting, but we always prefer the love, not always as the flower as the manifestation because that would get so disgustingly sweet and boring, but always as the root. 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Almost all of the time we prefer kindness, or authenticity coming from a place of love. I always loved nothing more than being around people who legitimately loved me but who would also ruthlessly tease me, no matter what the words were their intention was always clear...

But that is the point.. the ruthless teasing doesn’t come from the point of ego, but because it’s very affective - especially from moving one out of victim into hero. But it has to be a person you trust doing it - like a very good therapist.

Even though one may not be ready to move out of victimhood because victimhood has its own benefits, and some people may be at the point in life where these breadcrumbs are very valuable to them. 

27 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Separate selves or not, you're always spicy to me, Rose. 🙂❤️

Uh oh. Lester gonna be jealous. 

4 minutes ago, Rose said:

But it has to be a person you trust doing it - like a very good therapist.

Yup. If you've never met someone before and they just jump in being that way it's not gonna go over good. They also have to feel fully that you do and  AUTHENTICALLY do see them as the hero, not the victim. You're not seeing who they are, but who they really Are, you're not seeing the reflected color, but the full spectrum of light. Attempting to shame someone for being a victim is usually seeing one spectrum of light, you insist someone is red they're go scream that they are green. Show them as they are, the whole thing and they'll see where they're rejecting red. 

Youtube Channel