6 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I'm sorry 🙃. Will not do it again. What about when she was giving me a bunch of shit earlier? 

What exactly did you consider a bunch of shit? 

I don’t see anything I say as out of line or untrue. What triggered you is when you said you had trauma and I said it wasn’t a big deal and dismissed it. In your magical world whenever you bring up trauma everyone is supposed to pity you and be understanding. And I am saying no one gives a shit, the world doesn’t give a shit about your trauma, women don’t give a shit, nobody would care and give you a pass for that. 

Edited by Rose

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I'm annoyed, and I'm the younger one so of course I'm the one who's wrong. She's old and wise. 😤

If someone else said those words that I am saying, a man perhaps or Mandy, would you feel different about them? 

If I used more fluffy terms and sugarcoated things, tell you how good you are doing, how far you’ve come, would you feel better about what I am saying? 

Edited by Rose

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Rose you've made posts complaining about people but on this thread you're a wise old sage offering me some wisdom, thank you.

And when people told me to change my attitude and how it’s my responsibility to change things did I argue with them and attack them? I stopped responding because I agree with them, so I dropped it. I am grateful that because of them I was able to move on.

Edited by Rose

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Rose yea did they call you a toddler or a bottom feeder?

If they did I wouldn’t be butt hurt about it. I wouldn’t even bring it up, like you did a few times already…I am not the queen of the world that no one is allowed in to call me those things, lol. This is childish again “wheh, she called me a toddler 🥺😭, how dare she call ME a toddler”. You need to grow like much much much thicker skin. 

You were called a bottom feeder when you said that men that trash women on the forum are somehow advanced now…and I said, no, thats bottom feeders.

You were called a toddler because you were saying how you were upset that hot girls just won’t sleep with you. 

Edited by Rose

From taking some time to soak it all in, I'm satisfied from this thread. 

I see clearly how unsatisfying life is when I blame people for my unhappiness or believe I need them to be happy. 

The anger/horniness has left my system, feels quiet. 

Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions, I've definitely learned a lot from this 🙏.

♾️