31 minutes ago, Mandy said:

And why on earth would that be the desirable course of action? 

Ya know that’s a good question. I’ve found roses attitude to be triggering. Especially the way she was talking to orb. It’s definitely very petty of me to comment in the ways that I did. Maybe that’s something I can examine.

4 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Better tell Phil lol

I intended a thumbs up.  Maybe I need to get my vision checked.  I was using my phone.  I'll delete that.  I won't use emojis anymore.  Look at Lester trying to call the cops on me haha.  You ain't gonna get rid of me that easily bruh.  Final emoji 🥸

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I intended a thumbs up.  Maybe I need to get my vision checked.  I'll delete that.  I won't use emojis anymore.

😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

14 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Ya know that’s a good question. I’ve found roses attitude to be triggering. Especially the way she was talking to orb. It’s definitely very petty of me to comment in the ways that I did. Maybe that’s something I can examine.

Its all good man 💙, I learned a couple days ago that there comes a time to drop it and feel the sting of not trying to be right. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I intended a thumbs up.  Maybe I need to get my vision checked.  I'll delete that.  I won't use emojis anymore.  Look at Lester trying to call the cops on me haha.  You ain't gonna get rid of me that easily bruh.

How is that me calling the cops?  You're trying to put that on me?  You complained to the mods about me.  That's what rose was talking about before 

I meant to reinforce Rose's point that a lot of people do have their human in their shadow and that the issue is larger than anyone in this community.   This is so common and also so tragic from my perspective.  I'll leave the emoji's for kids moving forward.  It's sad that we have to express emotions using emojis anyway.  People use emojis in emails now.  I liked to do a heart and a thumbs up, but that's not necessary.  You can't communicate emotions in a text based environment in that kind of a mechanical way.  I'm surprised the middle finger emoji is even available.  Send that to your boss and see what he or she says.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

18 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Just sit with it before reacting, or watch the reactions in your thinking before you dish them back out.  Thinking that because someone was bad to us gives us license to be bad to them is how things get started. Even if someone else legitimately started it. It's like if I had gone and used the middle finger emoji back to Joseph. He didn't mean that.

We. All. Don't. Really. Mean. It.  (even when it is meant if that makes sense)

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Just sit with it before reacting, or watch the reactions in your thinking before you dish them back out.  Thinking that because someone was bad to us gives us license to be bad to them is how things get started. Even if someone else legitimately started it. It's like if I had gone and used the middle finger emoji back to Joseph. He didn't mean that.

We. All. Don't. Really. Mean. It.  (even when it is meant if that makes sense)

This is good and easy to read ❤️🖕😜

But I think the problem is also that people in the western world overemphasize being “nice”. Also it’s interesting to observe how much they cling to the idea that being “nice” is the way to go, that they are willing to get aggressive themselves to protect that idea. 

D469FCB1-D0B7-4107-888E-FD542F7DA9F1.jpeg

Edited by Rose

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I meant to reinforce Rose's point that a lot of people do have the human in the shadow and that the issue is larger than anyone in this community.   This is so common and also so tragic from my perspective.  I'll leave the emoji's for kids moving forward.  Its' sad that we have to express emotions using emojis anyway.  People use emojis in emails now.  I liked to do a heart and a thumbs up, but that's not necessary.  You can't communicate emotions in a text based environment in that kind of a mechanical way.  I'm surprised the middle finger emoji is even available.  Send that to your boss and see what he or she says.

Do you know that's you're divine, legitimately loved and appreciated, and that you make no mistakes? You totally made my day with the middle finger emoji. It's nothing to feel bad about. Sometimes when I write I misspell things jounaling I have revelations. 

Youtube Channel