8 minutes ago, Orb said:

Jesus christ, why do you have to make it so personal. Like seriously? And you dont have unresolved trauma? lol. This is the "youre wrong and im totally right!" kinda thinking.

Because that narrative is damaging to me and many women and is untrue. And I am allowed to express how I feel about it.

Edited by Rose

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Its just not really fair, and I dont have to list traumatic things ive been through to convince people to listen to things that are bothering me. 

Ive been through rough stuff, but when someone says im privileged its like theyre completely ignoring that. Why not just listen?

Work out your empathy muscle.  When someone tells you you are privileged and you don't like how that feels, try and appreciate where they are coming from anyway.  If you can appreciate in the face of not being appreciated, you "win" 

Just now, Rose said:

Because that narrative is damaging to me and many women and is untrue. And I am allowed to express how I feel. It’s interesting how men like to make women feel bad for expressing themselves…

You literally called me a bottom feeder for expressing how I feel on this thread, arent I allowed to express how I feel too? Like come on...

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Lester Retsel I bet if @Rose told me on a thread that shes mad at men bc she was abused by one as a child and I said "Boo hoo, come one, get over it" she'd be losing her shit. But she did that to me and everyone completely looked past it lol. 

Were you abused by women?  Or are they just not giving you what you feel entitled to?  There's a big difference.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Lester Retsel I bet if @Rose told me on a thread that shes mad at men bc she was abused by one as a child and I said "Boo hoo, come one, get over it" she'd be losing her shit. But she did that to me and everyone completely looked past it lol. 

You would never hear me use my trauma as an excuse. 

Plus you later only specified what kind of trauma you had. Plus I still think you’re much better off not letting it define you.

Edited by Rose

21 minutes ago, Rose said:

I am also saying that most modern women won’t appreciate it - they never lived in times where women were not allowed to vote, they don’t know what it used to be like - what they see is what it is now. Are you able to appreciate you have a toilet in your house and not have to shit in the hole in the middle of the forest every day? 

Lol youre doing the same thing to me, are you serious right now?

Ugh whatever, im triggered by how volatile you are, it bothers me. What is the main message you wanna send across? 

Edited by Orb

♾️

Just now, Orb said:

@Lester Retsel Yea I have a therapist, its all good. Ive been doing vagus nerve exercises too and stuffs been coming out. 

That's good.  And keep in mind that the same baggage you feel, Currently about women is felt in a slightly different way but at the same intensity by the women themselves.  The damage they've been subjugated to through history is all our damage.  It doesn't go away in a generation or 2, just because they can vote and have jobs now.  It's the same thing with racism.

19 minutes ago, Orb said:

You literally called me a bottom feeder for expressing how I feel on this thread, arent I allowed to express how I feel too? Like come on...

There is nothing wrong with being the bottom feeder!! I said that men who  trash women on forums are bottom feeders - if you trash women on forum that makes you the bottom feeder - the act of trashing women on the forum is the act of the bottom feeder, not an “improved male who is at least admitting his mistakes and thus is better than some other guy” (which is what you’re trying to say)

The sooner you’ll accept you’re a bottom feeder, instead of thinking you’re the king, the better it will be for you. Because you’ll start working harder not to be the bottom feeder, instead of living in the illusion of how great you are.

Edited by Rose

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Rose Whatever I dont give a shit anymore, youre right. You havent done a single thing wrong. Clearly its just the men that are neurotic. 

Try listening to some female musicians.  Wach some movies made by women.  Listen to podcasts with female hosts. Maybe try to read some female authors.  If that one weak paragraph is a reflection of the level of your appreciation of women, you have a long way to go.  How do you expect to to be appreciated by them when that's all you've got good to say about them? That's asking a bit much.  

Edited by Lester Retsel