Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

19 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Robed Mystic I appreciate what you said on Leo's forum and I now know you have courage.  It's hard though too because you're connected up with the ego of that community.  I can sympathize with your challenge.  You are an adult though.  And you can't really awaken without being an adult.  That means that you call the shots for yourself and suffer the consequences of that.  It's also taking caution who you hitch your wagon to and the lengths you will go to preserve and protect that relationship.  This is for all of us by the way including me.  You have to take responsibility in life to do the right thing to be a spiritual person and a guide on the path.  I believe this.  I know some of us tend to pooh pooh morality, but that's just a piece of the path.  The other piece of the path is to find your morality and live that without shame.  I'm giving you a kudo from my perspective here.  You seem like an ESFJ 9w8.  I would say your instinctual variant might be so-sp-sx.  You remind me very much of a religious person or father figure.  You're clean in your style.  You have a social and moral strength that shines through.  

I'm an INFJ. Do I behave like one though? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Cupcake said:

I'm an INFJ. Do I behave like one though? 

I think you are probably an INFJ.   We share Ni in common as a strength.  It's your primary function and my secondary function.  Any idea of what your Enneagram is?  I think your instinctual variant is sx-so-sp, same as mine.  My Enneagram is 6w5.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Robed Mystic Lol.  Damn.  This came out with the new gaslighting video too.  Talk about cutting someone's manhood off.

Leo Gura say:

"@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this.  I'm trying to guide you.  If only you would humble yourselves.

You people are so fucking arrogant it is incredible.

What am I supposed to do with you?

How can I help you if you think you are above me?

Please stop kidding yourselves.  Nobody here is above me.  Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth.  You just refuse to accept it.  Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me.  This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves."

SOURCE
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/91094-important-nobody-on-this-forum-is-awake/?page=21

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you are probably an INFJ.   We share Ni in common as a strength.  It's your primary function and my secondary function.  Any idea of what your Enneagram is?  I think your instinctual variant is sx-so-sp, same as mine.  My Enneagram is 6w5.

So these are my results - 

MBTI is  INFJ-T 

Enneagram main - type 2 

2w1 

My trifixes are 8 and 7.

827(body center(gut) /heart center /head center)  sp/sx

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Here's another morsel of development work wisdom from Leo Gura.  "You refuse God's guidance".   Sounds nuts, but it's not, just insanely manipulative.  Leo is gaslighting at a level I've never seen anyone do.  Strong cult leader vibes in this one.  What a cool dude huh?  "Don't you dare . . . ."  Lol.  Leo doesn't think he's God, he wants you to think he's God.  That's a distinction with a difference if you can see that!

Leo say:

"@Squeekytoy Don't you dare think for one minute that you understand what AWAKE is.

I see through all your games.

You are fooling yourself.  As is everyone in this thread.

There is no argument you can make, no critique you can make, of what I told you.  I am absolutely correct, and you are wrong.

But again, you are too arrogant and your mind is too closed.

I have warned you guys over and over again about openmindedness.  You are not openedminded enough to comprehend what I teach and the guidance I offer.

You refuse God's guidance.  How can I help you?  What more can I say."

SOURCE
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/91094-important-nobody-on-this-forum-is-awake/?page=21

Edited by Joseph Maynor

49 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Here's another morsel of development work wisdom from Leo Gura.  "You refuse God's guidance".   Sounds nuts, but it's not, just insanely manipulative.  Leo is gaslighting at a level I've never seen anyone do.  Strong cult leader vibes in this one.  What a cool dude huh?  "Don't you dare . . . ."  Lol.  Leo doesn't think he's God, he wants you to think he's God.  That's a distinction with a difference if you can see that!

Leo say:

"@Squeekytoy Don't you dare think for one minute that you understand what AWAKE is.

There is no argument you can make, no critique you can make, of what I told you.  I am absolutely correct, and you are wrong.

I have warned you guys over and over again about openmindedness.  You are not openedminded enough to comprehend what I teach and the guidance I offer.

SOURCE

Wait a minute.

Im expecting this - 

@Squeekytoy banned. 

@Inliytened1 banned. 

I'm expecting a couple of bans on that thread. 

@Joseph Maynor this guy is going to be banned. He is just asking for it. Although not his fault. But he doesn't realize he is not a worshipper.

He is a newbie. It might not be now but eventually he will be banned. 

JPPGCVD.jpg

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's good to dissect these things and examine each part with precision. Leave no stone unturned.

"Don't you dare think for one minute that you understand what AWAKE is."

So what's being said here is:

- There's a you, a separate thinker, knower and understander.

Try to find a you, separate thinker, knower on understander in direct experience. Point exactly where this assumed entity is, what shape is it, what colour it is, what it tastes, smells, sounds and feels like.

- Awakening is an object of knowledge which an understander understands.

Try to find awakening in direct experience, like you would find a sight, sound or sensation. Try to find any knowledge of any object, and describe it's location, form and qualities.

- It is wrong to think you, an understander of awakening, understands what awakening is.

Write a list of every reason why you must not dare to think you understand what awakening is, and dissect each in a similar fashion as in this list.

"I see through all your games."

What is being said in this one is, there is me and you, and I percieve and have knowledge about you.

Find the "me" (Leo), "you", and Leo's perception and knowledge about you in direct experience. Where is it located, what shape and colour is it, how heavy it is, what it tastes like etc.

"You are fooling yourself.  As is everyone in this thread."

What's being said is that there is a separate entity (you) who fools (decieves) yourself.

Find that separate entity, deception and the object of knowledge which you are decieved about.

"There is no argument you can make, no critique you can make, of what I told you.  I am absolutely correct, and you are wrong."

What is being said here is that there is particular knowledge, thought or form that is correct, and particular knowledge, thought or form that is incorrect.

First find the two "knowledges", and then find the "correctness" and "incorrectness" of each.

"But again, you are too arrogant and your mind is too closed."

What is being said is that there is a separate entity, you, who holds a quality "arrogance", and a you who has a mind, which is too closed, for something.

Find the separate entity "you"

Find the quality "arrogance" this separate entity "you" holds and find the "holding of arrogance".

Find the mind "a you" has. Find also the closed-ness of said mind, and the object for which this mind is "too closed" for.

"You refuse God's guidance."

Find "refusing" and "God" in direct experience.

Notice that a "your refusing of God's guidance" is mentioned, which is something you do not find in direct experience.

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:06 AM, Phil said:

What’s the difference between believing someone & trusting someone? 

On 3/24/2023 at 3:58 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Being opened minded is neither.  Belief is a subset of trust and we advocate neither.

@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this. I'm trying to guide you. If only you would humble yourselves.

Please stop kidding yourselves. Nobody here is above me. Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth. You just refuse to accept it. Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me. This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves.

- Leo 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this. I'm trying to guide you. If only you would humble yourselves.

Please stop kidding yourselves. Nobody here is above me. Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth. You just refuse to accept it. Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me. This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves.

- Leo 

And what did I tell him there ?   I believe you jumped on the same bandwagon.   We can scroll up easily to confirm 🙂

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

And what did I tell him there ?   I believe you jumped on the same bandwagon.   We can scroll up easily to confirm 🙂

On 3/24/2023 at 3:58 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Being opened minded is neither.  Belief is a subset of trust and we advocate neither.

“Just trust me…”

50 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No thanks.

I trusted. 

But.....