Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

9 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

It’s not lame though. He stirred up a fuck load of controversy over basically nothing. That’s hilarious!!

Well, the whole thing is fucking weird.  The controversy over that is just the next thing in a succession of weird things.  It wouldn't be a controversy if someone else said that, without any of the things that lead up to it. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Well, the whole thing is fucking weird.  The controversy over that is just the next thing in a succession of weird things.  It wouldn't be a controversy if someone else said that, without any of the things that lead up to it. 

I'm still surprised I am spending time writing people this stuff is baloney. 

Even after he attempted and failed his morphing on camera, some remain convinced this is all legit.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

Just now, DMT Elf said:

Fair enough. Lately it’s been seeming more and more like there’s a lot of order within the chaos. But I could easily just be telling myself stories.

Whether there is order in the chaos or not is beside the point for me.  Just a generally unsavory character to me. 

1 hour ago, DMT Elf said:

If I’m really being charitable to Leo, I would guess he just doesn’t want people getting caught up in ideas/theories about non-duality which aren’t non-duality. But of course that’s just speculation on my part.

But what's his trip with saying he's God and sort of assuming he's the only one and his opinion is the only right one?  I call BS on someone doing that.  That's someone trying to gaslight people hard I feel.   That triggers all my red flags.  I feel like he may have a God Complex but it's not the version he's trying to sell others.  It's a somewhat disguised egoic God Complex.  I don't feel any empathy for others from Leo honesty.  I think sometimes people just are what your spidey senses tell you they are.  For some people there's a part of you that wants to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they have a deeper empathy and truth for what they're doing -- but maybe not too!  Maybe things are the way they appear.  He's done a lot of persuasive gaslighting to defend himself over the years too which makes judging him especially complicated, which works to his benefit.  I can tell you right now Leo ain't superior to me in any way, just speaking for myself.  He might be a superior speaker and YouTuber, that's about it.  He has nothing to offer me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor when someone does a lot of bad karma, it will be hard for it to not blow up in their face some day. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Lol this is like, the definition of irony 🤣

I'm not taking the bait from you.   You might not be where I am regarding this issue.  I'm over it.  I'm not going to waste anymore of my life talking about Leo.  I've reached the end of that road and I think I know everything I need to know pro and con out of the experience.  Giving him your attention is what he deeply wants from people.  I know that.  I'm happy to speak on any other subject but Leo on here going forward.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor he uses his insecurities to target men and feel better about himself. Because deep down you almost feel those insecurities in him, his excessive need to brag about how many women he has been with. Who does that flexing. You must have heard of that short man syndrome. Here is a quick note on what it looks like - 

Symptoms

It is believed shorter men are more prone to loud, ostentatious, even aggressive behaviour. Like Napoleon, they might have grandiose plans and ambitions, notoriously trying to achieve a dominating position. It is almost as if they are in constant competition with other men, to prove their worth. To show that despite their small height they still offer value. This behaviour might become obsessive and prevent people from developing healthy relationships.

I think he suffers from something similar although being tall, he still suffers insecurities that bleed into his behavior where there is a need to prove that he can be perfect and get everything he wants. He feels very triggered if a younger man shows arrogance and challenges him, somewhere there's a need to put them down, to show he has a lot to offer, that they can't out compete him, that he will always be better than them, all of this feeding off on their poor self esteem so that he can get to pride himself and probably feel secure in himself that way. This speculation I had about him could explain a lot of the underlying reasons of his behavior, it's a big massive ego trip for him, that's why he was so intolerant to Connor Murphy and Andrew Tate, they gave him fierce competition at least in audience count, he felt threatened and didn't want to lose his meager audience to biggies in the game, you can notice how rapidly he tries to shut any younger man he perceives as a rival. The only men who bend to him are probably the ones who have a weak self esteem and they are still in their boy stages and need a daddy figure, yet you will notice  that slightly older men get fighty with him, their ego doesn't want to deal with the daddyness, they just want out, and he can't handle their independent nature. It's like he always needs slightly weak subdued men because it's easier for him to dominate slightly  effiminate men. Any man who poses as a challenge becomes an immediate threat in his eyes. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

@Joseph Maynor he uses his insecurities to target men and feel better about himself. Because deep down you almost feel those insecurities in him, his excessive need to brag about how many women he has been with. Who does that flexing. You must have heard of that short man syndrome. Here is a quick note on what it looks like - 

Symptoms

It is believed shorter men are more prone to loud, ostentatious, even aggressive behaviour. Like Napoleon, they might have grandiose plans and ambitions, notoriously trying to achieve a dominating position. It is almost as if they are in constant competition with other men, to prove their worth. To show that despite their small height they still offer value. This behaviour might become obsessive and prevent people from developing healthy relationships.

I think he suffers from something similar although being tall, he still suffers insecurities that bleed into his behavior where there is a need to prove that he can be perfect and get everything he wants. He feels very triggered if a younger man shows arrogance and challenges him, somewhere there's a need to put them down, to show he has a lot to offer, that they can't out compete him, that he will always be better than them, all of this feeding off on their poor self esteem so that he can get to pride himself and probably feel secure in himself that way. This speculation I had about him could explain a lot of the underlying reasons of his behavior, it's a big massive ego trip for him, that's why he was so intolerant to Connor Murphy and Andrew Tate, they gave him fierce competition at least in audience count, he felt threatened and didn't want to lose his meager audience to biggies in the game, you can notice how rapidly he tries to shut any younger man he perceives as a rival. The only men who bend to him are probably the ones who have a weak self esteem and they are still in their boy stages and need a daddy figure, yet you will notice  that slightly older men get fighty with him, their ego doesn't want to deal with the daddyness, they just want out, and he can't handle their independent nature. It's like he always needs slightly weak subdued men because it's easier for him to dominate slightly  effiminate men. Any man who poses as a challenge becomes an immediate threat in his eyes. 

Kinda like short man syndrome but with an extreme know it all component to it.  Someone who deep down is insecure and the opposite of proud.  I feel like I've achieved understanding which is what I needed to do.  I've met other people like this too and so it extends beyond Leo.  I wish him well and hope he finds self-peace and is able to learn how to relate socially in a mutually rewarding way as his life proceeds.  I don't think he's been with many women either, just a guess on my part.  That's all posturing to try to appear a certain way.  He's competitive to try to appear as Masculine as he can because deep down is all compensatory and reflective of how he really feels about himself inside.  If you have something, you don't need it.  You wouldn't feel that need to one up everyone else.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

23 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

you have something, you don't need it.  You wouldn't feel that need to one up everyone else.

Totally. 

2 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

Conceptual non-duality eats its his own tail just like all spiritual ideas ultimately debunk themselves. People who are caught up in dogmatism's get triggered by other people who they perceive of as being caught up in different dogmatism's. Leo understands that, and imo, it explains a lot of what others see as being so outrageous.

This is interesting.  I’m willing to go down a little rabbit hole with you on this if you’re willing.  I need to first better understand what point you’re making and the support you have for that point.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I honestly don’t think Leo Gura should be subjected to any complex analysis.

It is very simple - he has a narcissistic personality disorder, as any grandiose narcissist, he was striving to achieve greatness in his life, he found it though actualized.org self help videos which helped him get his narcissistic supply for a while, then he started taking hardcore drugs - hardcore drugs and narcissistic personality disorder made him believe he is the only one to ever experience this and started all his “I am the most enlightened” nonsense.

Yes, as a narcissist he is very dangerous. Yes, he should be stopped, because every minute of the video people watch of him, will soak them in his narcissism and they will start exhibiting similar to his behaviours. 

Yes, it’s incredible how he was able to fool so many people. That is why NPD is so dangerous, that is why people end up with complex PTSD after being around such individuals for a while. 

Edited by Rose

25 minutes ago, Rose said:

It is very simple - he has a narcissistic personality disorder, as any grandiose narcissist, he was striving to achieve greatness in his life, he found it though actualized.org self help videos which helped him get his narcissistic supply for a while, then he started taking hardcore drugs - hardcore drugs and narcissistic personality disorder made him believe he is the only one to ever experience this and started all his “I am the most enlightened” nonsense.

Yes, as a narcissist he is very dangerous. Yes, he should be stopped, because every minute of the video people watch of him, will soak them in his narcissism and they will start exhibiting similar to his behaviours. 

Yes, it’s incredible how he was able to fool so many people. That is why NPD is so dangerous, that is why people end up with complex PTSD after being around such individuals for a while. 

I totally see this and I think I agree with you.  Complexity sometimes just isn't the best route.   

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Yea I agree. In fact I suffer from complex PTSD after spending  years in his vicinity and not realizing it was narcissistic abuse. 

I hope more people sign the petition.