Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

can we move on with this thread?

it's pointless I think the woman that started the thread made her point enough obsessing about Leo.

What Is Not Allowed On This Forum

Separatism, consciousnessism, defamation, rhetoric, racism, sexism, homophobia, pedophilia, discrimination based on identity, gender and or sexual preference, demeaning or belittling, excessive profanity, name calling, ‘ganging up on’ members, political or religious activism and or recruiting, or spreading rumors or gossip pointlessly.

Edited by Omar Osama

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

Please feel free to use the Emptying section of this forum to clear up confusion around anything specific that a teacher has said and make the intention of your discussion less about the right or wrongness of the teacher themselves. We aim to do our very best to apply the principles in the guidelines of this forum to everyone, regardless of whether they are present on the forum or not. If we are talking about any one specific, teacher, politician, member, etc, the focus should be questioning the specific comment, viewpoint, action or policy, not the person themselves. 

Youtube Channel