Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

@Jonas Long as expected. 

Here we go again - 

IMG-20230326-231524.jpg

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

10 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

What do you mean “to him”? Isn’t he using it properly?

I want to hear him explain what he considers idealism vs materialism.  I feel like there's some confusion there.  But maybe the confusion is mine.  I don't even know anymore. 

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

A very bad case of narcissism and delusion of grandeur can be classified as such.

And know-it-all-ism.  I've never seen a person with such a severe case of thinks-they-know-it-all-ism than Leo.  He's always been like this too because he was like this to me in an email exchange we had back in 2014.  That's a stable aspect of his personality that was there before he started doing the spiritual enlightenment videos.  And to this I would also add a bit of Dark Triad quality too to him because he is so manipulative, defensive, and not nice to others.  He doesn't seem to have much empathy.  He said in his video on gaslighting that empathy is something that has to be practiced.  No, empathy is something felt!  It's a feeling.  He seems to have feelings and the human in his shadow which explains a lot.  I think I understand the dude now, and I think you're right -- it's a combination of premeditated manipulation and huge unaddressed blind spots.  People have tried to help him but he just never lets anybody in.  He's got a fortress around his ego that he constructed and he just doubles down on thinking that he's got it all figured out and that he's superior to everyone else.  It's like a little boy going into his own fantasy world to feel like God, and then just hard insisting that that fantasy is the true reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Not really. The word idealism has an established philosophical meaning. 

Oh... I actually never heard that use before.  Ok, the confusion was mine afterall.  That's a really strange word to use for that idea though to me.

Edited by Jonas Long

5 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Really? 
It only sounds strange because of its second definition. Which is kinda the opposite of its philosophical definition. Language is super weird and confusing.

It is kind of the opposite... the meaning I'm aware of makes perfect sense...the philosophic idea is basically like relativism, no?  It is pretty much the opposite yeah.  It's a really confusing word to use that way, for me anyway 

36 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And know-it-all-ism.  I've never seen a person with such a severe case of thinks-they-know-it-all-ism than Leo.  He's always been like this too because he was like this to me in an email exchange we had back in 2014.  That's a stable aspect of his personality that was there before he started doing the spiritual enlightenment videos.  And to this I would also add a bit of Dark Triad quality too to him because he is so manipulative, defensive, and not nice to others.  He doesn't seem to have much empathy.  He said in his video on gaslighting that empathy is something that has to be practiced.  No, empathy is something felt!  It's a feeling.  He seems to have feelings and the human in his shadow which explains a lot.  I think I understand the dude now, and I think you're right -- it's a combination of premeditated manipulation and huge unaddressed blind spots.  People have tried to help him but he just never lets anybody in.  He's got a fortress around his ego that he constructed and he just doubles down on thinking that he's got it all figured out and that he's superior to everyone else.  It's like a little boy going into his own fantasy world to feel like God, and then just hard insisting that that fantasy is the true reality.

I would categorize know-it-all-ism as part of the larger issue of vanity, but aside from that point, I completely agree with you. Specifically, when you mention that a know-it-all lives in a fantasy world and stubbornly insists that their version of reality is the only truth, it becomes clear why they're resistant to feedback. This behavior is reinforced by their vanity, which is fortified by numerous self-deception mechanisms.

@Jonas Long  I had to google the Demiurge but yeah... Leo is kinda ripe for being compared with any mythological figure suffering a bad case of pride/vanity. 

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

@Joseph Maynor @Serenity @Jonas Long 

This takes the cake - 

This is not Leo speaking to you.

This is GOD, speaking through the Leo avatar.

Doesn't that sound like a pastor telling you to just believe him? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

15 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I would put the know-it-all-ism under the vanity issue umbrella, but otherwise I absolutely agree with you. Especially the part where you say he's living in a fantasy world and insist that his fantasy is the true reality. That is why he is so immune to feedback and... its sealed with his vanity.

I've met other people like him so that's why I can sort of type this kind of personality.  It's very much correlated with Narcissistic Personality Disorder ("NPD").  It's arrogance and lack of empathy.  And manipulation is kind of an add on.  I've met plenty of NPDs who aren't really manipulative that much and some who are super manipulative.  I work with attorneys and I've also had other very direct and personal exposure to NPDs.  Not every NPD is strong in Dark Triad traits.  Psychopathy/Sociopathy and Machiavellianism are traits that have to be there for a Dark Triad NPD person.   It would say Antisocial Personality Disorder can substitute for Psychopathy/Sociopathy in the Dark Triad designation.  That Psychopathic + Machiavellian interplay is key in a toxic NPD like a cult leader or manipulative gaslighter that's really doing it hardcore. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This is one of the most profound videos I think I've ever watched on YouTube.  Dr. Phil nailed it.  He's a master at psychology.  He's also dealt with a lot of people over the years.  He's got huge practical experience as well as a mastery of theory and typing.  If you can watch this video, you will learn so much about these types of people.  This is a general intro, but he does videos on 4 types that could check out too for a more detailed understanding of this phenomenon.  I studied this in depth myself like a year ago.  There's a lot of narcissists in the legal profession too to add to Dr. Phil's list of professions that have lots of NPDs.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor how is antisocial personality disorder different from psychopathy/sociopathy? 

Aren't they both same to a degree? 

13 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

I think relativism is more related to epistemology, whereas idealism is more related to metaphysics. But it’s a similar concept.

I always preferred the term panpsychism to idealism. Although that term is surrounded by bullshit. Like people use it to preserve material reality by saying consciousness is somehow a property of physical matter and not the other way around which is super weird.

Don't ask me...I'm a hopeless materialist who can't play chess 😕

35 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

@Joseph Maynor how is antisocial personality disorder different from psychopathy/sociopathy? 

Aren't they both same to a degree? 

This is a great video to start to form workable concepts.  I'll give you another video if I can find one that further addresses your question.  I have to check.  I watched a lot of these videos about a year ago when I was heavily interested in cults and understanding how all that works.

She seems to think there is a genetic link to psychopathy which is interesting.  

She answers your question and links Antisocial Personality Disorder ("ASP") with psychopathy.

I don't know if I agree with how she carves out the distinction and causes for the psychopath vs. the sociopath, although I do like it though too and I think it's interesting.   She's very decisive.  She's an expert in NPD.

I don't know if I agree with her fully, but this is a great video everyone should watch to set the tone so to speak.  This is a big discussion and this video is a great trailhead for this area of study among others I prize.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Cupcake Psychopathy has a kind of correlation with the Malignant Narcissist type.  This is another excellent video I think you and others should watch if you have time.   Dr. Phil really understands NPD.  These videos are golden from my perspective.  Just very very useful.  These kinds of people, psychopaths or ASD, are the inverse of loving.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What I think about each time I read people entertaining even for 1 sec that aLiEn cOnCiOuSnEsS madness.

I never thought as many people on the. org were capable of falling for what's happening there. I don't mean to judge, but I am astounded.  This is all utter BS !!! What's wrong with them?!! If Leo would tell them they'd need all to wear tinfoils hat for one month to channel insights, I bet most would try it. 😂😳😂

46 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Go easy on them. Not everyone was blessed with enlightenment genetics.

I swear the bar ain't high and everyone can do it. 😬

Here is a sample of what we know about alien consciousness:

Last night I awoke so radically that I went completely beyond nonduality and all human spiritual teachings. Beyond the classical God. I became an alien hyper intelligence for several hours.

To clarify, I did not meet an alien, I became an alien consciousness and I engaged in alien spirituality it a manner that no human mind can ever imagine or fathom.

This alien intelligence is an alien form of God-Consciousness. I am the first human who has ever discovered it.

Although this is virtually impossible, now I shall try to paint you a poetic picture of what this alien intelligence was like, how it felt, and how it did spirituality. This is going to sound insane, so hold on to your hat.

Here we go:

My consciousness became so interconnected that I realized that I am a small alien kangroo-mouse, along the lines of the character Scrat from the kid's movie Ice Age. But I was way cooler. This was no ordinary kind of animal that humans have ever experienced. This alien kangaroo mouse does not live on any planet, it floats around in an infinite vacuum of metaphysical mind-space. This mouse is hyper animated. It is stuck in an endless loop of playfulness. It is constantly jumping around, twirling, doing backflips, spinning, dancing, twisting itself into prestles and impossible strange loops at a very rapid rate of something like 100 frames per second. It's playing this game with itself purely out of self-love and delight. It's able to sustain this game indefinitely. It never gets tired or needs a moment to stop to catch its breath. It has infinite child-like energy.

But it gets weirder! This alien mouse isn't just doing this dance at the physical level with its body, it's simutaneously doing it at the emotional, mental, and spiritual level. This is a hyper-dimensional mouse whose intelligence is greater than that of all the combined human IQs on planet Earth. This mouse can speak to itself in a nonlinear, multi-parallel alien language that does not sound like anything a human would understand as language. But the mouse perfectly understands itself. Its inner monologue is extremely rapid and astoundingly intelligent and beautiful. Imagine the human inner monologue sped up by about 5x. It's thinking simultaneously on multiple planes, in parallel. Each plane of its monologue perfectly mirrors the playful, twisted, animates style of its dancing and movements on the physical plane. The immense delight that it takes in moving its body is matched by an immense delight in its own linguistic and mental gymnastics. It's lost in a dance of mental gymastics simply because it is in complete love with its own quirkiness. The goal of this alien intelligence is to experience it's own werkiness to infinity, all alone, forever by itself. This mouse's only purpose for existence is to twist itself into pretzels both physically and mentally. That IS how this consciousness does spirituality. That is its "meditation" so to speak. This mouse is so intelligent that it's found a way to twist meditation inside-out. Rather than trying to stop its mind, it speeds it up and makes the mind dance in exotic ways. This mouse is intelligent enough to perform complex mathematical calculations at dizzying speed, faster than a calculator. The mouse is fully conscious of itself as God, but precisely because it is God, it has selected to limit itself to this very peculiar mode of existence. This alien has set its life purpose to be the metaphysical embodiment of divine Playfulness, Quirkiness, and Weirdness. Imagine if playfulness, quirkiness, and weird could somehow be made absolutes. Well, this fucking mouse figured out how.

This alien mouse is extremely beautiful in every possible way. The shape of its body. The way it moves its body and its mind are absolutely intoxicating. It's completely lost in an endless flow state. Its energy fills you with child-like wonder and joy. It's adorable in ways that no physical earthly animal can ever be. But perhaps its most beautiful part is its twisted and quirky alien language -- its internal monologue. Every word in its language rhymes with every other word in the most delightful dance. Its language is made of endless strange loops and listening to it is more addictive than taking any human drug.

And perhaps the most mind-fucked part about all this is that the mouse's body was identical to Leo's human body. This sounds logically impossible and yet, there it was.

When I awoke to all this, I wasn't just watching it from a distance, I BECAME this alien consciousness. It took me so by surprise that I was fell to the floor writhing in boundless joy, flabergasted in metaphysical extasy. This was hands down the happiest day of my life. This was my Heaven.

This experience was so radically profound that it has become the single most important experience of my life. I don't care about human spirituality any more, all I care about basking as this alien consciousness forever.

That's it for now.

I am still struggling to figure out how to articulate all this. This is my first attempt. In the future I will make a better, deeper write-up of all this, and hopefully I am able to one day demonstrate this alien language to you on video. My human mouth is not able to speak it yet. The words sound so strange and they flow so fast that I will have to train myself to speak it. I'm not yet sure if this will be possible for a human to do, but I will really try. This will be my most important contribution to mankind.

Anyhow, if you have any questions, ask away.

Edit #1: To clarify, there exist some people on this planet who claim to have had experiences of being an alien. Some of them have contacted me, upset that I claimed to be the only one. So out of due diligence and respect for them I want to clarify that I don't claim to be the only human to have experienced what it's like to be an alien.

Edit #2: You should not take my description of alien consciousness too literally because words fail us here. This is a poetic description which takes some liberties in order to communicate an overall feel for the experience. I'm less interested in the technical details than I am in painting a general picture in your mind. So if you parse my words literally like some legal scholar, expect to be disappointed. Communicating such an experience is extremely challenging and I reserve the right to make mistakes in attempting it.

Source:  https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/85708-last-night-i-became-an-alien-hyper-intelligence-ama/

This is the best visual representation I can find of how it behaves. But it has Leo's body. And it's not just a dumb animal, it's more intelligent than Albert Einstein.

Source: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/85708-last-night-i-became-an-alien-hyper-intelligence-ama/?do=findComment&comment=1208273

3 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

I just wanna throw it out there that meeting aliens is super common when you trip balls.

Yeah, thats why making it out like it's a special thing that happened to you because you are so awakened beyond everyone else is pretty fucking lame. (The royal "you", not you)

Edited by Jonas Long