Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

Discussions like these seem to be the epitome of religion. "We are right and our beliefs are better than yours", "our place is the right place", etc.

Hilarious to see all this drama unfolding on both ends. Being mesmerized smelling their/our own farts.

Edited by MetaSage

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Works like a puzzle piece that clicks rather than using all your force and might to make the wrong piece work where you think it ought to. 

Exactly that's how it feels. Hilarious. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

A few thoughts.

• Leo has positioned himself as the ultimate authority in his forum with this thread, and is demanding that his followers recognize him as the most enlightened person there is. He has set a new standard for his followers to live up to.
  • Leo's transition over the past year has culminated in this moment, where his narcissism has reached an extreme level and has caused many reasonable members to run for the hills.
  • Leo's latest video on gaslighting seems to serve the purpose of portraying himself as a victim. It may be a form of self-deception or a conscious power move to silence critics, confuse his followers, and retain their loyalty.
  • One important element to consider in regards to Leo's video on gaslighting is that he doesn't seem to acknowledge the possibility of unconsciously establishing a cult. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that his shadow self may be playing a significant role in his behavior. His extreme vanity seems to act as a smokescreen, concealing aspects of himself that his grandiose sense of self is unwilling to confront. This is how most evil takes place. It is not done consciously.
  • Actualized.org is now showing direct signs of being a cult.
  • If you are a Actualized.org follower, I would suggest that you explore the notions of vanity, narcissism, cult, shadow work, ego and the unconscious so you don't let yourself be absorbed by this dynamic.
  • Leo's obsession with alien consciousness is as embarrassing as Scientology's cosmology with Xenu.
  • Leo is not awake. He is lost in conceptualization and vanity. His recent explanations on why he thinks he is awake and no other are are unimpressive and show error in understanding and reasoning to say the least.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

2 hours ago, MetaSage said:

Discussions like these seem to be the epitome of religion. "We are right and our beliefs are better than yours", "our place is the right place", etc.

Hilarious to see all this drama unfolding on both ends. Being mesmerized smelling their/our own farts.

Key insight.  This is why I think it’s good sometimes to step away for a while so the ego can get off its pedestal or soap box.  And this happens to even the most humble people too when the ego gets invested.  We get pushy and preachy.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

A few thoughts.

• Leo has positioned himself as the ultimate authority in his forum with this thread, and is demanding that his followers recognize him as the most enlightened person there is. He has set a new standard for his followers to live up to.
  • Leo's transition over the past year has culminated in this moment, where his narcissism has reached an extreme level and has caused many reasonable members to run for the hills.
  • Leo's latest video on gaslighting seems to serve the purpose of portraying himself as a victim. It may be a form of self-deception or a conscious power move to silence critics, confuse his followers, and retain their loyalty.
  • One important element to consider in regards to Leo's video on gaslighting is that he doesn't seem to acknowledge the possibility of unconsciously establishing a cult. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that his shadow self may be playing a significant role in his behavior. His extreme vanity seems to act as a smokescreen, concealing aspects of himself that his grandiose sense of self is unwilling to confront. This is how most evil takes place. It is not done consciously.
  • Actualized.org is now showing direct signs of being a cult.
  • If you are a Actualized.org follower, I would suggest that you explore the notions of vanity, narcissism, cult, shadow work, ego and the unconscious so you don't let yourself be absorbed by this dynamic.
  • Leo's obsession with alien consciousness is as embarrassing as Scientology's cosmology with Xenu.
  • Leo is not awake. He is lost in conceptualization and vanity. His recent explanations on why he thinks he is awake and no other are are unimpressive and show error in understanding and reasoning to say the least.

Very nice.  One thing I have a difference of opinion on is I think Leo is doing it intentionally not unintentionally.  I think he knows what he’s doing.  He’s causing others to question their truth and reality while reinforcing his own which is a very direct and deep form of gaslighting.  After Leo’s strong posts as of late I think the evidence supports my conclusion.  I used to be more leery of making this conclusion because he used to be more covert about his intent and motive — now he’s very overt and doesn’t give a fack.  Those posts open the door to someone coming to a stronger conclusion, reasonably, along the lines of — he’s intentionally gaslighting others and acting like a cult leader.  His posts seem to evidence intent and motive.  I don’t even know at this point how someone could do what he’s doing in those posts unintentionally but— unless he has some kind of mental illness or a blind spot the size of Texas which I don’t think he does.  I just think he got on the wrong path and kept doubling down from like 2019 to the present.  I think some of this gaslighting approach comes with his education about how to do pickup artistry on women.  In the gaslighting video he admitted his girlfriend accused him of trying to gaslight her!   That was an important and kind of foolish admission on his part and of course he made a valiant attempt to reverse that as —it has her trying to gaslight him.   If someone were to pay me I could write a book analyzing that gaslighting video.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This should be someone’s donation to Leo for teaching us what gaslighting is and how to avoid it.

Haha. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Very nice.  One thing I have a difference of opinion on is I think Leo is doing it intentionally not unintentionally.  I think he knows what he’s doing.  He’s causing others to question their truth and reality while reinforcing his own which is a very direct and deep form of gaslighting.  After Leo’s strong posts as of late I think the evidence supports my conclusion.  I used to be more leery of making this conclusion because he used to be more covert about his intent and motive — now he’s very overt and doesn’t give a fack.  Those posts open the door to someone coming to a stronger conclusion, reasonably, along the lines of — he’s intentionally gaslighting others and acting like a cult leader.  His posts seem to evidence intent and motive.  I don’t even know at this point how someone could do what he’s doing in those posts unintentionally but— unless he has some kind of mental illness or a blind spot the size of Texas which I don’t think he does.  I just think he got on the wrong path and kept doubling down from like 2019 to the present.  I think some of this gaslighting approach comes with his education about how to do pickup artistry on women.  In the gaslighting video he admitted his girlfriend accused him of trying to gaslight her!   That was an important and kind of foolish admission on his part and of course he made a valiant attempt to reverse that as —it has her trying to gaslight him.   If someone were to pay me I could write a book analyzing that gaslighting video.

In my opinion, there is a mix of intentionality and unconsciousness to varying degrees, and that's where many people get caught.

Having read and seen Leo, it becomes apparent that he can be manipulative. His knowledge of pick-up techniques, business, and politics suggests that he knows how to use various strategies to satisfy his agenda. He is highly attached to his leadership position and doesn't hesitate to use stratagems to maintain his power within his community. Leo sees all these domains as essential for survival, and he has repeated this point often.

While Leo may be aware of some of his manipulative tendencies, he likely downplays their significance and rationalizes them away.

However, Leo is not conscious of his shadow and the unconscious drives that motivate him. He doesn't recognize the extent of his narcissism and vanity, nor the deep-seated feminine shadow that influences his actions. This part of him is likely fueling the establishment of a cult. From Leo's conscious perspective, he genuinely believes that he is the most extraordinary individual on the planet and that his critics are misguided. So when you say that he either has a mental illness or a blindspot the size of Texas, you are not falling far from it. It's probably a bit of both, granted a very bad case of narcissism and delusion of grandeur can be classified as such.

13 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Instinctual variant: sp/sx

I got your instinctual variant pretty wrong.  Cool that you know that.  Cool that I know that now too.

This page has an interesting take on the various instinctual variant types.
https://psych2go.net/instinctual-variants-and-stackings-personality/

"Parties of the sexual variant, in contrast, focus upon interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships." (link above) -- you can see why as an sx dom -- I'm so focused on relationships.  I'm an sx-so instinctual variant.  The Masculine, Feminine, Marriage triality is basically a metaphysics centered around an analogy of relationships.

Understanding personality theory is so illuminating!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Another crucial aspect is that I get the impression that his vanity and narcissism drive him to go the extra mile because he doesn't want to admit, under any circumstances, that the criticisms are well-founded...

Which is a pity because correcting oneself from the get go would have prevented him from going this path. It was also never meant to harm him.

2 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Another crucial aspect is that I get the impression that his vanity and narcissism drive him to go the extra mile because he doesn't want to admit, under any circumstances, that the criticisms are well-founded...

Yep. This. 

4 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Yep. This. 

I am pretty sure his end game is to be considered the incarnation of God on earth. 🤣

One can already see hints of that in his rants. 🤢

The only creature on this entire planet who is AWAKE. Is me.

No one else.

I shit you not.

Be very careful. You don't understand how deep this thing goes. It goes completely beyond any human comprehension.

Enlightenment is imaginary.

Every "enlightened" human on this planet is fooling themselves very deeply.

GOD is completely beyond all that.

This is not Leo speaking to you.

This is GOD, speaking through the Leo avatar.

I can only get through to you as much as you will allow me.

So be very careful about how you handle your mind.

16 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I am pretty sure his end game is to be considered the incarnation of God on earth. 🤣

One can already see hints of that in his rants. 🤢

The only creature on this entire planet who is AWAKE. Is me.

No one else.

I shit you not.

Be very careful. You don't understand how deep this thing goes. It goes completely beyond any human comprehension.

Enlightenment is imaginary.

Every "enlightened" human on this planet is fooling themselves very deeply.

GOD is completely beyond all that.

This is not Leo speaking to you.

This is GOD, speaking through the Leo avatar.

I can only get through to you as much as you will allow me.

So be very careful about how you handle your mind.

Sounds suspiciously like the demiurge to me...