Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Because I like to know who I'm dealing with before I engage with someone. 

You can only know the extent of one's intellect by interacting with them for long enough.  No single piece of information can paint the full picture.

And I'm 24 if you're that curious.

@Joseph Maynoroooh, I get it! Projection! That overused term, but it fits here actually...I have the balls to vocally speak out about a thing I see a problem with and allow those who disagree(of whom I knew thered be plenty) leave me comments!  Believe me I've gotten my share of nasty pissed off comments, since that guy has unhealthily obsessed fans, and I let them say whatever, and they do.  YOU on the other hand love to leave comments on other people's videos but don't allow them on yours.  Is that because you are afraid of receiving criticism? Do you project fear of me into the mods here because YOU are afraid of me?  Because what you said just doesn't make any sense on the face of it.  

On 11/19/2022 at 11:50 AM, God said:

Cool.  My keyboard broke, so the opposite for me.

I only came back cause Proserpina kept talking about this place, and Joe keeps trying to get my attention by following and unfollowing me every other day.

This is not true.  This is total lie.  Please stop lying about me.  This is the second time I've caught you lying about me online. 

1 hour ago, God said:

You can only know the extent of one's intellect by interacting with them for long enough.  No single piece of information can paint the full picture.

And I'm 24 if you're that curious.

Aw you're so young at 24 years old. Just a baby. 

Edited by Proserpina

On 11/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, God said:

I only came back cause Proserpina kept talking about this place.

Were you aiming to get Proserpina banned from Leo's forum by suggesting behind her back that she was recruiting you to this forum?   She did no such thing.  That was completely made up by you.  You've been messing with her (borderline bullying sometimes) now for a couple of weeks on Leo's forum.  It's not fun and games anymore when you start lying to try to hurt people, especially a young woman as sweet as her.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Were you aiming to get Proserpina banned from Leo's forum by suggesting behind her back that she was recruiting you to this forum?

Of course not. 

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

She did no such thing.  That was completely made up by you.  You've been messing with her (borderline bullying sometimes) now for a couple of weeks on Leo's forum.  It's not fun and games anymore when you start lying to try to hurt people, especially a young woman as sweet as her.  

Projection.

I meant I had forgotten about this place, and haven't been here in half a year, and the pro-AoB talk and talk of Joe being unable to respond to me made me log back in again.

10 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Aw you're so young at 24 years old. Just a baby. 

You can call me baby if you want😂😜

Edited by God

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Were you aiming to get Proserpina banned from Leo's forum by suggesting behind her back that she was recruiting you to this forum?   She did no such thing.  That was completely made up by you.  You've been messing with her (borderline bullying sometimes) now for a couple of weeks on Leo's forum.  It's not fun and games anymore when you start lying to try to hurt people, especially a young woman as sweet as her.  

Hey, quit trying to get laid by virtue signaling to a young sweet boy like @God

11 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Pretty sure Leo's only a few years older than me.

In his earlier videos he's probably like 20.

And 24's pretty old anyway.  I'm essentially retired at this point.

I'm passing on my wisdom to the new generations now, to youngins like Joe, Proserpina, and Faith.

Edited by God

8 minutes ago, God said:

I'm passing on my wisdom to the younger generations now, to youngins like Joe, Proserpina, and Faith.

Leo's actually the same age as me, 37.  I feel both older and much younger than him though.

I remember thinking 24 was old lol

Edited by Lester Retsel

23 minutes ago, God said:

I'm passing on my wisdom to the new generations now, to youngins like Joe, Proserpina, and Faith.

"Your" wisdom, what a joke. 😂

30 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Ego is like a mirror. He's you, whatever you are saying, you actually telling yourself. 

@Mandy @Phil in my opinion, you guys should lock the thread. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

That's way too reductive.  It's a convenient talking point, but, the truth is infinitely more nuanced.  

Whatever you say is about the truth, is not it. Knowing is biggest illusion. Moreover, forget about the truth, you guys don't even respect each other. And with this ego, don't open your mouth about the truth. Go gossip.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Whatever you say is about the truth, is not it. Knowing is biggest illusion. Moreover, forget about the truth, you guys don't even respect each other. And with this ego, don't open your mouth about the truth. Go gossip.

Relax boy.  It's called having a sense of humor. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Also I agree about the truth, that's why I said it's infinitely more nuanced.  I didn't say what it was.  

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Relax boy.  It's called having a sense of humor. 

@God Without manipulating, humiliating, just be respectful and respect each other. Rest is coming from ego. And if you have no respect to each other forget about the truth or path, you are not even began.