Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Every time you feel cornered you bring up chess.  Chess has fuck all to do with the subject at hand though.

I still had a move,  it's gonna take a bit more for him to mate me.  No, I just get blood thirsty. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I still had a move,  it's gonna take a bit more for him to mate me.  No, I just get bloodthirsty. 

Mate you? 

You act like chess is some sort of empirical testament to overall intelligence.  Like whoever wins at chess is naturally correct when it comes to anything else.  Bobby Fischer was the wolrd champion chess player and a total fucking whacko boy.  A raging antisemite who was Jewish. 

Edited by Lester Retsel

1 minute ago, Lester Retsel said:

Mate you? 

You act like chess is some sort of empirical testimony to overall intelligence.  Like whoever wins at chess is naturally correct when it comes to anything else.  Bobby Fischer was the wolrd champion chess player and a total fucking whacko boy.  A raging antisemite who was Jewish. 

Did you not watch the One Night in Bangkok video I linked?

15 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Because in the world of selves, i can't wrap my head around how he can't be enlightened with the content he puts out.   But, hey, we see the impossible become possible every day.

That there is an enlightened self is the content he puts out. He believes in a world of selves too. What’s so baffling, or confusing or frustrating about that? Every one’s free to believe, no? 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

That there is an enlightened self is the content he puts out. He believes in a world of selves too. What’s so baffling, or confusing or frustrating about that? Every one’s free to believe, no? 

Yes, he has that twisted.  There is not one who can become enlightened.  But, there is a Self.  The Divine Self.  He got mixed up somewhere along the way 

Leo',s ego is what led him to put out so much good stuff, and reading 1000 books or whatever.  Be it was also his ego that can't quit.  If he had actual enlightenment he would have quit.  He downplays meditation because he wasn't gifted there.   So instead he  has been chasing it with drugs for years.

Edited by Robed Mystic