Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

We can look upon the world with hate, arrogance and selfishness, or we can look upon the world with love, humility, and selflessness.   You tell me what gives you more satisfaction.  Nay, satisfaction should have nothing to do with it.  

Example 2.....feel like I read this on a teabag at some point....just everything that sounds like this.

Not to mention this sentiment clashes drastically with your general attitude 

Edited by Lester Retsel

4 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Example 1

Okay well it's a fair question.   We can say Truth  is synonymous to let's say, Fadur.  We can call Fadur what it is.  But why?  If everyone else is already pointing to it being labeled Truth - why recreate the wheel.  That is the only reason. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Okay well it's a fair question.   We can say Truth  is ynonymous to let's say, Fadur.  We can call Fadur what it is.  But why?  If everyone else is already pointing to it being labeled Truth - why recreate the wheel.  That is the only reason. 

I dunno.  Just something I've noticed.  If one had first hand experience with something I would think they would have more personal ways of expressing it.  A thousand people can look at the same rock and they'll all describe the experience in slightly different ways.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

by the way all - i'm on the laptop now - cracked the screen on my phone - so you shouldn't see many grammatical issues now.

Cool.  My keyboard broke, so the opposite for me.

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

cool...haven't seen that much of you on the spirituality section...where did you get all of those points?

i would haave seen it.

I only came back cause Proserpina kept talking about this place, and Joe keeps trying to get my attention by following and unfollowing me every other day.

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

by the way all - i'm on the laptop now - cracked the screen on my phone - so you shouldn't see many grammatical issues now.

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

i would haave seen it.

Why even mention it, now you're just drawing more attention to them when they happen.

13 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I'm just following this thread 

okay, carry on sir 🙂

i wasn't trying to suck up to her.  I understand she has some frustrations about Actualized.  But i do find her posts thoughtful.  

She does tend to use the word projection a lot, though, from what I've read.  Again, I could be wrong. 

43 minutes ago, God said:

Cool.  My keyboard broke, so the opposite for me.

I only came back cause Proserpina kept talking about this place, and Joe keeps trying to get my attention by following and unfollowing me every other day.

haha.. 

I'm Inlytened1.  But my real name is Dave, so you can call me that too 🙂

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS CHESS THING???

giphy.gif

Everything black and white for you? Interesting game, the King is practically useless yet it seems like everything hinges on him. Dumb. 

Damn Mandy, you chose violence today. 

♾️

2 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Quit sucking up to all the women here....it's beginning to feel icky

“you get more flies with honey than with vinegar” 😉

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.