Just to enjoy to sit in the grass and graze is,

All the joy I could ever need,

To float with the breeze,

Set the sail in,

Catching Source’s Wind. 

Much love to you too friend 🙏 

Edited by Robed Mystic

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I was being serious.   Reality is Mind.   It is not physical.  When you realize no self, you will experience God.  That's why we are all here.  To realize our true nature. 

But does realize mean "know" as in intellectually understand or think, or does it mean.... ? 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

But does realize mean "know" as in intellectually understand or think, or does it mean.... ? 

No not in the context I was using it.  God Realization is not conceptual.   Realization as an Absolute.   Realization = Being.  To realize Truth is to Become Truth.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Is is Truth.   Truth is prior to what the ego deems has value.   

The damaged ego keeps you from seeing clearly.  The ego needs to, for lack of a better word go "clear" or else all you'll see are the cracks and dents and dirt on the lense, not the real picture.  Which means, like I was saying in the other thread, you do need to work on yourself.  

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No not in the context I was using it.  God Realization is not conceptual.   Realization as an Absolute.   Realization = Being.  To realize Truth is to Become Truth.   

How do you think you "become truth"? You don't think the condition of the ego represents the degree to which you are in alignment?  

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

The damaged ego keeps you from seeing clearly.  The ego needs to, for lack of a better word go "clear" or else all you'll see are the cracks and dents and dirt on the lense, not the real picture.  Which means, like I was saying in the other thread, you do need to work on yourself.  

This is gaslighting.   It would work, if perhaps we were not speaking of Absolute Truth.  But I have been enlightened, and you have not.  So,, no, I won't budge when it comes to talking about Truth.  I have seen God.  I'm not trying to be an arse or a dick about it - I'm being straight up.  I've been on this planet quite a bit longer than you, by around 15 years.  And a lot can happen in that time.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This is gasighting.   It would work, if perhaps we were not speaking of Absolute Truth.  But I have been enlightened, and you have not.  So,, no, I won't budge when it comes to talking about Truth.  I have seen God.  I'm not trying to be an arse or a dick about it - I'm being straight up.  I've been in this planet quite a bit longer than you, by around 15 years.  And a lot can happen in that time.

See, when you talk like this, I don't believe you for a second.

You can tell someone is full of shit when they claim to be enlightened.

Edited by Lester Retsel

1 minute ago, Lester Retsel said:

See, when you talk like this, I don't believe you for a second.

You can tell someone is full of shit when they claim to be enlightened.

I never asked you to  I'm simply on a forum making posts - and you have an issue with it.  When you have seen God, you get passionate about it.  Please don't mistake this with arrogance. 

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

I never asked you to  I'm simply on a forum making posts - and you have an issue with it.  When you have seen God, you get passionate about it.  Please don't mistake this with arrogance. 

I hope to hell I never become "enlightened" because everyone who claims to have been is totally insufferable.

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You referenced actualized.org as "we" and that "we" definitely makes that suggestion. 

Umm...you are backing yourself into a corner here and it doesn't look good.  Your favorite word seems to be projection, (and maybe that is my projection) but what you just said is really, really major projection.   

Edited by Robed Mystic