Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Umm...you are backing yourself into a corner here and it doesn't look good.  Your favorite word seems to be projection, (and maybe that is my projection) but what you just said is really, really major projection.   

So fucking funny how you continually use little phrases you recently saw someone else use.  It really is a pattern with you.  

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Umm...you are backing yourself into a corner here and it doesn't look good.  You're favorite word seems to be projection, (and maybe that is my projection) but what you just said is really, really major projection.   

Huh? How can you read this post and not see the levels mindset lit like Vegas? https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/86321-the-video-you-didn’t-know-that-you-need-to-see/?do=findComment&comment=1219154

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Umm...you are backing yourself into a corner here and it doesn't look good.  Your favorite word seems to be projection, (and maybe that is my projection) but what you just said is really, really major projection.   

How is she "backed into a corner" here?   That doesn't even fit, it seems like you saw me say it and are now just inserting it here because you think it sounds good..  You didn't even answer her question.  And I've never seen her use the word "projection" 

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

How is she "backed into a corner" here?   That doesn't even fit, it seems like you saw me say it and are now just inserting it here because you think it sounds good..  You didn't even answer her question.  And I've never seen her use the word "projection" 

Ease up bud.  I know you are foaming at the mouth, but jeesh - take it to the chess board if you wanna let out some steam.  Oh, wait, yeah there is that one issue of you not knowing how to play. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Huh? How can you read this post and not see the levels mindset lit like Vegas? https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/86321-the-video-you-didn’t-know-that-you-need-to-see/?do=findComment&comment=1219154

Let me go through it.  If I see any issue, like I said to Adeptus, I will try to rectify it personally  

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ease up bud.  I know you are foaming at the mouth, but jeesh - take it to the chess board if you wanna let out some stream.  Oh, wait, yeah there is that one issue of you not knowing how to play. 

I'll go to the toilet if I want to "let out some stream"

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You learned everything from someone else too. You didn't create the English language. 

Its a specific enough phrase to make it noticeable when it doesn't appear once in a long conversation, and is echoed by the other person soon after appearing for the first time.  Especially when you shoehorn these phrases into places where they don't really fit soon after they make their first appearance said by someone else..  this is a habit with you.  It's just funny because it's what kids do.

Edited by Lester Retsel

2 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Its a specific enough phrase to make it noticeable when it doesn't appear once in a long conversation, and is echoed by the other person soon after appearing for the first time.  And this is a habit with you.  It's just funny because it's what kids do.

You're just as much a kid as I am.

Don't throw houses when you live in a stone.  Oh wait...lol.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ease up bud.  I know you are foaming at the mouth, but jeesh - take it to the chess board if you wanna let out some steam.  Oh, wait, yeah there is that one issue of you not knowing how to play. 

Again with the chess when you don't know how to answer something.  You're really stuck on that.  

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Let me go through it.  If I see any issue, like I said to Adeptus, I will try to rectify it personally  

So let me get this clear, is there an actual organization, like you all vote and check in about major decisions being made? Did you vote on banning WinterKnight, demoting Nahm and banning Anna, Indisguise and myself? 

Youtube Channel  

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You're just as much a kid as I am.

Don't throw houses when you live in a stone.  Oh wait...lol.

What I said was people with glass stones shouldn't throw houses....

Ok, moving on, why is it that people who are "enlightenment" all just use the cliche language that is totally ubiquitous to whatever new age circle they are a part of?  This is something I could never reconcile, because you would think they would have a much more personalized and nuance way of expressing these things, not that it would be just fortune cookie level generic.

Edited by Lester Retsel

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

What I said was people with glass stones shouldn't throw houses....

Ok, moving on, why is it that people who are "enlightenment" all just use the cliche language that is totally ubiquitous to whatever new age circle they are a part of?  This is something I could never reconcile, because you would think they would have a much more personalized and nuance way of expressing these things, not that it would be just fortune cookie level generic.

Example?

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS CHESS THING???

giphy.gif

Everything black and white for you? Interesting game, the King is practically useless yet it seems like everything hinges on him. Dumb. 

He moves at the very end.  The Queen does most of the thinking.  But - heck you already knew who was the real boss.