Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Yeah....I don't see women as flies, so

Entirely missed the point.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

For the source of the discordance within Actualized I don’t think you need look much further than one of the occupants of this thread, the discordant mindset that person brings into every conversation, and the prevalence of that same mindset within the Actualized membership and its leader.

Actualized is discordant because its collective voice is discordant. Its collective voice is discordant because the individuals that make up that collective are internally discordant.

Conversations here in this forum become derailed and discordant whenever such a discordant individual is present. This thread is an example of the discordance ingressing.

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

6 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

For the source of the discordance within Actualized I don’t think you need look much further than one of the occupants of this thread, the discordant mindset that person brings into every conversation, and the prevalence of that same mindset within the Actualized membership and its leader.

Actualized is discordant because its collective voice is discordant. Its collective voice is discordant because the individuals that make up that collective are internally discordant.

Conversations here in this forum become derailed and discordant whenever such a discordant individual is present. This thread is an example of the discordance ingressing.

Well said. Sad to read but undeniably accurate. 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

'Everyone' is discordant, if anything is 'discordant'

I don’t think that is true, and its certainly not true within the context of this thread. There is a type of behavior that can be identified as “discordant”, and not everyone is manifesting that behavior.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 hour ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I don’t think that is true, and its certainly not true within the context of this thread. There is a type of behavior that can be identified as “discordant”, and not everyone is manifesting that behavior.

I agree. 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:25 PM, Robed Mystic said:

I still had a move,  it's gonna take a bit more for him to mate me.  No, I just get blood thirsty. 

Nobody’s trying to mate you, be right, win, etc. Mind games, manipulation & the drama therein might be par for the course at actualized.org, but that just isn’t what this forum is about. 
https://community.actualityofbeing.com/guidelines/

On 11/18/2022 at 5:46 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Yes, he has that twisted.  There is not one who can become enlightened.  But, there is a Self.  The Divine Self.  He got mixed up somewhere along the way 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:54 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Leo',s ego is what led him to put out so much good stuff, and reading 1000 books or whatever.  Be it was also his ego that can't quit.  If he had actual enlightenment he would have quit.  He downplays meditation because he wasn't gifted there.   So instead he  has been chasing it with drugs for years.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202203/7-reasons-narcissists-rarely-grow-emotionally

7. Others shield them from consequences.

Narcissistic people are emotionally dysregulated, ruthlessly self-serving, and profoundly traumatizing to others, particularly their family members. Many have been shielded from consequences in childhood(while also being emotionally deprived). As adults, they seek out partners who similarly accept and enable their delusions and abusive behavior, and they often align with narcissistic professions and institutions that reinforce their entitlement.

39 minutes ago, Phil said:

I agree. 

Nobody’s trying to mate you, be right, win, etc. Mind games, manipulation & the drama therein might be par for the course at actualized.org, but that just isn’t what this forum is about. 
https://community.actualityofbeing.com/guidelines/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202203/7-reasons-narcissists-rarely-grow-emotionally

7. Others shield them from consequences.

Narcissistic people are emotionally dysregulated, ruthlessly self-serving, and profoundly traumatizing to others, particularly their family members. Many have been shielded from consequences in childhood(while also being emotionally deprived). As adults, they seek out partners who similarly accept and enable their delusions and abusive behavior, and they often align with narcissistic professions and institutions that reinforce their entitlement.

Leo's ego...lego...Leo's head looks like a lego...OH MY GOD....

This IS a simulation 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, God said:

Cool.  My keyboard broke, so the opposite for me.

I only came back cause Proserpina kept talking about this place, and Joe keeps trying to get my attention by following and unfollowing me every other day.

Ok thisintegrated -- I decided to re-follow you on Actualized because I don't like to unfollow anyone but man with the full-time drama you create and stir up everywhere you seem to go you're truly playing with fire.  You shouldn't mention Proserpina as she is not here to defend herself.   I see you're trying to flex and be the big dog on both campuses but you're not going about it the smartest way imo.  The true big dog on campus is wiser than all the other dogs, not the troublemaker.  You need to clean up your act because the gig is getting old and annoying fast.   I don't want your attention and I want you to leave people alone that you're constantly bothering to get a rise out of everyone.  If I knew what your name was or what you look like or other details about your life -- that would be what I would need to have any further communication with you.  I don't know whether you're a 14 year old kid or 80 year old man.  Leo should have banned you if you have over 20 points.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok thisintegrated -- I decided to re-follow you on Actualized because I don't like to unfollow anyone but man with the full-time drama you create and stir up everywhere you seem to go you're truly playing with fire.

I don't want your attention and I want you to leave people alone that you're constantly bothering to get a rise out of everyone. 

I really don't.  The INFPs over there are very random with their emotions, so if you see them angry with me one hour, the next they'll be happy again, lol.

Every day is like this.

I see you're trying to flex and be the big dog on both campuses but you're not going about it the smartest way imo.  The true big dog on campus is wiser than all the other dogs, not the troublemaker.  You need to clean up your act because the gig is getting old and annoying fast.

Typical ENTJ way of thinking right here.

No dogs here.  Noone's competing for space.

In fact, I intentionally repeatedly reveal who I am just to see what happens.  I don't care either way about people's reactions.  Anything is better than nothing.  More entertaining for everyone.

If I knew what your name was or what you look like or other details about your life -- that would be what I would need to have any further communication with you.  I don't know whether you're a 14 year old kid or 80 year old man.  Leo should have banned you if you have over 20 points.

Why should that matter?

Edited by God

8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Lol he did that with my YouTube channel too...I guess he's just indecisive 

I'm not indecisive.  With you I don't like the fact that you criticize people without them being able to respond.  That's not fair.  If you attack someone you should give them the ability to face their accuser in a commonly agreed upon forum.  You take shots behind people's backs and it's kind of weasely way to be.  How would you fare in a fair contest with Leo on the other side in a neutral forum?   You don't fight people mano y mano.  But you like to fight.  You backstab.  That's cowardly and not fair to those you attack.  If you want to fight someone, you should have the decency to do so above board where they can respond to your complaints.  I like you, but your behavior made be go back and forth with you because I really don't like bullies.  I don't like snipers who shoot from a distance but aren't man enough to truly fight on the merits.  You're kind of underhanded in the way you operate.  I'm surprised the mods have tolerated you on here as long as they have.  They're probably afraid of you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not indecisive.  With you I don't like the fact that you criticize people without them being able to respond.  That's not fair.  If you attack someone you should give them the ability to face their accuser in a commonly agreed upon forum.  You take shots behind people's back and it's kind of weasely way to be.  How would you fare in a fair contest with Leo on the other side in a neutral forum?  

Who says leo can't respond?  He could, here, or on my channel, a lot of people who like him and disagree with me leave me tons of comments.  You don't even allow comments on your videos.

And you seem totally indecisive tbh.  You don't seem to stick to any pov.  You were critical of leo with me and others for a while, now you're critical of us for being vocally critical of him and you seem like his fan again.  

And a contest with leo? I'm not sure what you mean with that, and what would be a neutral forum?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not indecisive.  With you I don't like the fact that you criticize people without them being able to respond.  That's not fair.  If you attack someone you should give them the ability to face their accuser in a commonly agreed upon forum.  You take shots behind people's backs and it's kind of weasely way to be.  How would you fare in a fair contest with Leo on the other side in a neutral forum?   You don't fight people mano y mano.  But you like to fight.  You backstab.  That's cowardly and not fair to those you attack.  If you want to fight someone, you should have the decency to do so above board where they can respond to your complaints.  I like you, but your behavior made be go back and forth with you because I really don't like bullies.  I don't like snipers who shoot from a distance but aren't man enough to truly fight on the merits.  You're kind of underhanded in the way you operate.  I'm surprised the mods have tolerated you on here as long as they have.  They're probably afraid of you.

You seem to edit every single one of your comments, that also indicates lack of decisiveness.  Mano y Mano? Fight on merits?  What would this consist of to you?  Why would mods be "afraid" of me?  What is underhanded and weasely about how I operate?  I took up the one guy who challenged to debate me on his channel, and I'd gladly do the same for anyone who wanted to.  I don't even talk about leo in my channel anymore, and need I remind you I'm only here because you asked me to come here back on the first leo thread to weigh in.