individual and collective consciousness

14 hours ago, Reena said:

Last word - grow up and please stop inviting people to your community to abuse and control them. It's your dictatorial turf nothing more. What people have been saying about you is 100% accurate, you can't take criticism. 

Last word.  You get no more sympathy from anyone.  You dish it out well enough to deserve zero sympathy.  Nobody should ever buy your victim narrative ever again.  You're not a victim.  You victimize people.  That's why I kicked you out.  I saw through your facade.  And you were bad-mouthing Phil to the point where I felt my stomach turn.  What you wrote about me is just absolutely false and absolutely predictable too, unfortunately, because I witnessed you do the same to Phil on my Discord for weeks.  I had enough.  I was like get the hell outta here!  People are trying to work on my community not listen to your defaming remarks about Phil, Mandy, and everyone else.  Oh yeah you don't like Jonas Long either.  I heard that.  Enough to make me want to dig my eardrums out with the ends of two wooden cooking spoons.  If I want drama , I let the pros do it for me and go see a movie.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Last word.  You get no more sympathy from anyone.  You dish it out well enough to deserve zero sympathy.

Man gtfo. I don't want your pathetic sympathy. I'm a strong woman. I don't feed on your fucking breadcrumbs. You need an extremely strong person to rip that ego out of your ass and to challenge your nonsense. Enough. No more replies to you. Your ass blocked for good. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

As an inside observer.  I think you both have strong assertive personalities.  With similar vision.  Which was powerful for a time, that I observed.  That was inevitable to clash.  It would be a pity to allow to have the strong personalities take reign over the friendship.  It's sad to see, to be honest. 

I think some time and space would be good.  

Edited by Proserpina

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Did you ever see me abuse her on my Discord?  I was always nice to her on my Discord.  It wasn't until she started taking insane smack about Phil, Mandy and this forum that I kicked her out.  I need someone to factually disprove the lies she told.  I bet you can't come up with one example of where I was mean to her.

Phil and I are good with each other. I never said anything about Mandy. She is nice to me. Phil understands me better than you'll ever do. You want to weaponize all of this for your own ego. You create disharmony. You're the one ripping people on this forum to get a leg up for your ego. 

If people talk about having a conversation here, you make it look like a fight when it's simply a conversation. You're always looking for a war. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

where I was mean to her.

You weren't mean but you were controlling and that's where people have a problem with you. 

14 hours ago, Reena said:

You weren't mean but you were controlling and that's where people have a problem with you. 

Go back and read what you wrote about me.  You're not controlling?  Oh my God.  You're outrageous.  Extreme and outrageous.  It shocks the senses.  How was I controlling you?  I let you spam my Discord for a year.  What did I ever say or do to you that was controlling?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Go back and read what you wrote about me.  You're not controlling?  Oh my God.  You're outrageous.

I simply protest. Blowhards always define protesting = oppression. Nothing new. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Did you ever see me abuse her?

No.  I didn't.  But l'll be honest.  It didn't help in creating the a non cult like community when you would confront me publicly and humiliate me publicly.  Making a spectacle of me.  And then deleting my posts when I would defend myself.  Abuse of power.  There was an air of toxicity and abuse of power.  You likely did the same to her. Silencing her.  Kicking her off when you didn't like what she had to say.  Just an energy of toxicity.  Sowing fear.   I'm being dead honest with you here.  I felt a lot of fear with you on that community. 

If you want to attack people also learn to take it. 

23 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's a good affirmation for you.   Stop projecting on here.  We all know who you are.  You're not fooling anyone.  You have no room to talk about attacking people.  It's ridiculous.  Stop this now, I know you want to get a last word in.  Nobody cares anymore.  You made it clear to me that you're not a friend, and I oblige.  The extent to which we can ignore each other at this point is the only issue.  Leave me out of your oppressor/oppressed narrative.  I tried to help you with that on my Discord but you wouldn't budge.  You insisted on worshipping Kali and assuming that was the Divine Masculine.  And you got pissed off at me when I started challenging that.  But I also told you spirituality is yours and you're free to define the Divine Masculine however you wish.  I felt like I was always very nice to you.  Up until the end where you were saying Phil was doing things to you, I decided to kick you out.  I didn't ban you, I just kicked you (on Discord).  It just seemed effed up to me what you were saying about Phil and others on this forum.  I didn't want that writing posted on my Discord for people to read.  So I deleted all of it.  I deleted stuff that I felt was wrong to keep up.  I felt like you and I had some good discussions and you contributed a lot of positive insights to my community which I benefitted from, so I thank you for that.  You're a bright person, but you were on my community where I was the teacher.  It's to be expected that I'm going to try to present certain things that I think are useful to people on my own self-help community.  That's not controlling, it's teaching.  It's modeling.  It's interfacing.  It's confronting.  All that.  And you did the same to me.  It's a give and take.  Here, I'm not the teacher and I realize that, so I try to defer to Phil and Mandy as to how they want to set the teaching tone here. But I will throw down too if someone wants to fight.  Good insights often come out of conflict.  The best way to get along with me is through an avenue of peace not war.  I don't want to fight my friends.  I would prefer not to.  But this fight I think is very instructive,  including for me as I was mostly at the center of it today.  There's some insights to be gleaned here.

You are manipulative. Now you want to carefully smear me bit by bit. I was completely innocent but that's not enough for you. 

You always want to have the last word so I'll let you. 

People like you are dime a dozen out there so I could care less. Take care. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're manipulative Preety India.  I can find threads on Actualized where you totally went against Phil and this community when you felt like you were backed up.  As I recall in the post banning Phil you said Leo made the right choice and you were kissing his butt when it served you to do so.  I know exactly which posts to cite if you want me to.  You're a loose cannon.  Let's get the facts out on this since she's insisting on doubling-down after I told her to stop.   "Why this guilt!"  Guilt is the issue: no guilt.

"Sad situation but understandable.  You don't need to beat yourself up so much.  Do what's right in your eyes.  Why this guilt?" -- Preety India 

"Oh come on. Leo isn't like that. Don't guilt him like this. 

Leo has valid concerns. 

That kind of talk is cheap. 

Please respect Leo's work here." -- Preety India

"I had noticed this problem long ago in this thread I made last year and told Nahm that. 

Sorry to break the bubble Mandy but Nahm doesn't give psychologically sound answers. It can harm the person who is asking the question.. " -- Preety India

"If someone doesn't understand what's written, it's really not their fault. It's up to that person to explain with greater clarity, you cannot guilt the listener. 

This is like emperor has no clothes." -- Preety India

"I had many disagreements with him and I also directly voiced it to him because I felt completely invalidated by some of his replies. 

His style of communication leaves a person totally confused. It can lead to feelings of 'spiritually undeveloped.' 

I had told him that it's spiritual bypassing what he was doing. Although I didn't heckle him with it because I respected that he is a mod and he has been here for so long with good intentions. Yet I can't call a spade a bow. A spade is a spade. 

I got very little from his answers. Also there were certain points whereby I felt that there was no point in me asking a question because his comments would completely invalidate it 

People come here to seek help. They don't want such platitude to sabotage their threads. 

I had confronted Nahm long ago in this thread." -- Preety India

SOURCE 
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/78292-nahm-demoted/

This whole paragraph is manipulation. You're digging my past to smear me. Look in the mirror if you want to know what manipulation looks like. 

The time I made those comments I was fiercely supportive of Leo for good reason because I believed he had enough ground to do what he thought was right. In hindsight my opinion on the whole situation changed significantly and I mellowed and thought it was unfair for Leo to outrightly ban people just for minor discrepancies. 

Everyone is flawed. I am not kissing Phil. I'm not like that. Phil has flaws too. In fact I was the one to criticize Phil. 

You try to beat me down on both sides. When I went hard on Phil you called me a loose cannon, grenade and denigrated my character at your heart's content. When I thought I should be softer with Phil, you are once again bashing me using my past content. I'm not ashamed of anything because I have only been sincere in my opinion at all times, not agenda driven like you. Heck you don't even support your own girlfriend Prosperina, you even throw her to the curb if she doesn't suit your agenda. You are incredibly self serving so it's no surprise that neither me or her could manage to impress your Highness the great Joseph Maynor. To be honest we both are submissive women and I felt terribly sorry for Proserpina for the way you publicly shamed her in your community. If I do anything, absolutely anything, it will be a problem for you. You're the classic case that reminds me of - DAMNED IF YOU DO, DAMNED IF YOU DON'T. And given your extensive proclivity on the subject, do you know what it reminds me of - if you remember this person from youtube - Dr Les Carter. You should watch more of his videos because your overall behavior pattern comes incredibly close to what the doctor explains. That's why Proserpina had such a hard time dealing with you because you would attack her any opportunity you got. Typical?

If you do some work on yourself (even though it's quite late), people can actually have a better time dealing with you. 

Give up attacking people and focus on your flaws and wise up for the sake of others. People around you tend to suffer. Care about them a little sometimes and stop being so self serving 24/7. It will do you a world of good, speaking from good faith, like you I didn't reply you with unnecessary smearing. I always speak from a good heart. The best part about me - I don't hold animosity the way you do. 

Last advice to you - Try being a little more loving to others. People are like children. Have love. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You attacked me viciously on here with lies.  That was noted.  Just stop.  I know you get a pass because you're Tyler Robinson and everyone kind gives you more leeway than most people.  You just need to stop.  I dislike you but I really don't want to keep having to defend myself against your misrepresentations on here.  Nobody can tell you no.  You just keep pushing.  

You have attacked me as well. It's just that you are blind to your endless attacks on me. You feel validated in attacking me. But I feel attacked by you as well. The only problem is that I can't attack you because it hurts you and you begin to play victim. You want sympathy from others yet you can't sympathize with me. You simply don't want to see how you are attacking me. You tell me to stop yet you want the last word in everything. I'm tired because I don't like fighting. Leave me alone. The disinterest is mutual. At least I'm sincere. I don't want to play tricks.. All your posts on this thread at me included shaming me non stop. I won't reply you anymore because I'm tired and I'll block you permanently and never talk to you again, you don't deserve it, you have treated me very badly and you will never take responsibility. I am a decent person.. Bye. 

🤍

Principles:
By participating on this forum you agree to be mindful of & exemplify to the best of your abilities the following principles:

Lao-tzu, 6th century BC:

Reverence for life. 

Speak with honor & respect, and never harmful words or intentions, for yourself, all others, and all things. Understand that when you judge, you feel the discordant projection. 

Sincerity
Communicate with honesty & integrity, from the brightest and best of you. Be where you are, walk your talk. There is no expectation here that you should know anything you don’t, or be anyone, anything, or any way you aren’t. 

Gentleness.
Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can. 

Supportiveness.
Help, contribute, offer encouragement. Allow yourself to receive supportiveness: make use of the practices, tools, and insights you receive and exemplify them to the very best of your ability in your life. Care for and respect yourself & others. 

The Four Noble Truths as outlined in 624 B.C. by The Buddha:
The truth of suffering.
The truth of the origin of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering. 

As taught by Jesus:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
Forgive others. Accept & allow forgiveness for yourself.
Lean not on your understanding, but on Truth-God-Love.
Proper use of thought and speech is not to condemn, embarrass, isolate, exclude or shame; but to help the suffering to heal, the blind to see, and the oppressed to liberate. 

If you do not yet recognize the distinctions between open-mindedly inspecting, exploring, self-realizing & exemplifying, as compared to believing, adopting, and adhering to dogma & conjecture, please utilize this site in sincerity to liberate yourself. 

Arrogance & Humility

Meditation

Dreamboard

Aligning Thought With Feeling

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving - it doesn't matter, ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow a hundred times. Come, come again, come.”

― Rumi

“I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in.
I am lost... I am helpless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

I walk down the same street.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I am in the same place.
But, it isn't my fault.
It still takes me a long time to get out.

I see it is there.
I still fall in. It's a habit.
My eyes are open.
I know where I am.
It is my fault. I get out immediately.

I walk around it.

I walk down another street.”

― Portia Nelson